Winter Special 25% Off Room Rates
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Victor studio description
This comfortable nicely appointed studio is almost five hundred square feet and is decorated in a eclectic country decor. At ground level, lower level on the north side of the Inn, this room offers beautiful views and a private entrance. In the main room, next to the fireplace and flat screen TV, is a beautifully appointed queen bed. A separate sitting room is an added feature. There is a small eating area with a refrigerator and table and chairs, with a wet bar.
- 500 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Amenities: •Private bath w/ hair dryer, large shower, robes, pedestal sink, and toilet •Central air conditioning •Queen bed •Separate sitting room •32' flat screen color TV with DVD player, wifi •Kitchenette w/ table chairs, micro wave, refrigerator, sink, coffee maker, dishes, silverware •Pet friendly, (please call for details) Springdale Farm Bed and Breakfast uses the purest natural ingredients for cleaning. We use only biodegradable products. No odors or chemical used in our laundry or household cleaners ever!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Special Winter Rates
Oct 31 - Feb 8, 2014
1 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
- Pet Fee: $20
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Rochester International Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Canandaigua Lake at 11 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I90 New York State Thruway at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Canandaigua Lake at 11 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Village of Victor at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Bristol Mountian at 15 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Raven Wood Golf Club at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Eastview Mall at 2 Miles
About the owner: Built in the early part of the 19th century, Springdale Farm was over 200 acres. Originally owned by the Mott family and used as a grain and vegetable crop farm, it derives its name from the many artesian springs on the property that supplied water for consumption and irrigation. We have heard of people coming from miles around in years past to enjoy the reported restorative powers of these springs. The former owners told us that George Eastman (founder of Kodak) even came here on several occasions. Both of the original barns are still on the property and have been kept in very good condition. The larger of the two barns was actually moved to its present site from Palmyra, NY and reassembled. Evidence of a foundation for a silo can be seen.
- Primary: 5859245952 daily 9-7 pm
- Secondary: + daily 9- 7 pm
This comfortable room offers beautiful views and a private entrance.
A little slice on heaven in the Finger Lakes Region.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 31, 2013