Cozy, Conveniently Located Cabin with Agate Pier and Swim Club Access
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Agate Bay cabin description
T-Spot: “Take everyone away for Some Period of Time!” We and our guests come to this cozy cabin to enjoy special company in the peace and comfort of a beautiful Tahoe mountain setting. We all take time out to have a bit of fun, or simply forget it all and relax a bit!
- 1390 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Wood Stove:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Quiet and peaceful area. Year-round activities. Hiking and swimming just a stone's throw away. Membership in Agate Bay Pier and Swim Club provide for access to the community pool, hot tub, gathering area and snack bar, as well as tennis courts and pier at the lake. Buoys are available for rent for an additional fee. Ask us! Close by also find Sierra Boat Company and Harbor with fishing charters available. Ask us about good deals on fishing with Big Mack Charters - we have special privileges! Also, Magic Carpet Golf is within walking distance and offers a huge 9 hole course both with lake views. Overall, a great location for all the activities and fun you expect from your Lake Tahoe vacation! ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Water Sports Gear:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Ice Skating
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- North Lake Tahoe: Hiking, boating and sunshine in the summer. Riding, skiing, and snow in the winter! Walking distance to the lake, restaurants and mini-golf, and very short drive to the ski hills. Access to Agate Pier and Swim Club!! Pool area has snack bar, sand volleyball court, and lifeguard on duty. If you have a boat that you'd like to buoy at the pier during your stay, let us know, and for an additional fee you'll have access to your boat via the pier and personal 'valet' service to and from your boat. Fishing year-round! If you are interested in fishing for mackinaw, let us know and we'll work a deal with Big Mack Charters (Grandpa Grumpy's boat)! Walking distance to the lake, and very short drive to the ski hills....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Sep 1, 2014
3 night min stay
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer).
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Reno International Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 89 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kayak Beach / GarWood's Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: GarWoods at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: North Star Resort at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Kings Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: GarWoods at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Deanna and Marc grew up at Tahoe and finally got a place of their own after twenty years of marriage and three beautiful daughters. Deanna works in Real Estate, and helps Marc manage his business with one of the biggest high tech companies in the Silicon Valley. We love this place like no other, but can't be here as much as we would like. So, as we work hard to get our young ladies off into the world, we figure that others can enjoy the cozy cabin, the mountains and the lake, and make some special memories!
Why the Owner Chose Agate Bay:
The T-Spot is centrally located in Carnelian Bay on the north shore, and is within walking distance to the lake and hiking trails, as well as GarWoods, CB's, 7-11, and Magic Carpet Golf. It is large enough to fit 2-3 families, but cozy enough to call a mountain cabin or chalet!
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
The front deck nestled in the trees provides for great BBQs and family time. The cabin is kid and dog friendly, and has a dog run area on the front deck and side yard (as tempted as we may be to put the kids on it, it's only for the dogs). Also, we have an 'in' with Mickey's Big Mack Charters for mackinaw fishing that leaves Sierra Boat Company Harbor (3 minute drive) most mornings spring, summer, winter and fall. Ask us if you are interested in a fishing charter!
- Secondary: 650-315-2412
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
T-Spot from the upper parking pad
Looking out from the front door.
2nd bedroom - One king and two twins
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, June 07, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.