5 Master Suites, 4 King Bds, 1 Ml to Disney!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Free pool heat!! (Oct-May)
1 mile to Disney property, the absolute closest residential development - luxury pool home with 5 master suites, private pool, hot tub, 42 in. Plasma TV, 4 king size beds, luxury custom designer furniture package, complete games room... Beautiful!
1 set of twins
1 sleeper sofa
42 inch flat screen plasma TV
TV/DVD in every bedroom
Free high speed internet access
Pool and spa
Free pool heat Oct-May
Gated resort community
All linens, bath towels & pool towels are provided. This home includes a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances and utensils. There is a full size washer and dryer, central air & heat, iron and ironing board, telephone service, patio table and chairs.
Windsor Hills - the closest residential community to Disney property. Newest gated resort is the very best of its kind. There are many shopping plazas within a few miles from the community with restaurants such as Red Lobster, Outback Steak House, Carrabba's Italian Restaurant, Denny's, Olive Garden, Ihop, Longhorn’s Steakhouse, Miller’s Ale House, Applebee’s, Flipper’s Pizza, Chili’s, Macaroni Grill, Pizza Hut and Subway. There are grocery stores such as Target, Wal-Mart and Publix. There is also an urgent care clinic, a hospital and drug stores in the area as well.
Disney is about a 5-10 minute drive, Universal Orlando, Sea World and the Orange County Convention Center are about a 15-20 minute drive, Busch Gardens is about a 45 minute drive and the ocean is a about a 60 minute drive.
Florida Sun Vacation Homes is a Better Business Bureau “Accredited Business” since 2004 with an “A+” rating over 25,000 reservations! That’s why repeat guests and guest referrals account for 44% of our business. We exceed expectations and would love to have your family as Florida Sun guests for your next Disney Orlando vacation.
Terms and conditions:
$125 = departure cleaning fee
$50 = damage waiver fee
13% = sales/tourist tax
$45 = gas grill rental, up to 14 days (optional)
Free = pool heat, Oct-May (80-85°)
*Fourth of July (June 29-July 6) = 5nt min
*Thanksgiving (Nov. 23-30) = 5nt min
Reservations can not be made more than 10 months in advance
1. $250 reservation deposit required to hold the unit. (non-refundable)
2. Total rental payment is due no later than 6 weeks prior to arrival.
3. No refunds within 6 weeks of arrival.
4. Absolutely no pets and no smoking inside property.
5. Maximum occupancy (including infants) is limited to the “sleeps up to” amount stated above and is strictly enforced per local regulations and fire codes.
6. Reservation can only be made by the credit card holder. Must be 25 years or older. Only the credit card holder can complete the reservation paperwork.
7. A rental agreement will be emailed once reservation is made and must be completed, signed and returned by fax (or email scanned) within 3 days. All your paperwork is done upfront so that there are no registration forms or other check-in requirements upon your arrival. Your party will check-in directly to your vacation home without any need to visit our office at any time.
8. Your time sensitive key less access codes will be included with your driving directions that are emailed 7 days prior to arrival.
Please don’t use navigation without our check-in instructions!
9. Check in time is anytime after 4 pm est. Check out is no later than 10 am est.
10. Non-refundable “damage waiver” is due in lieu of holding a damage deposit. This fee is part of your reservation total payment due 6 weeks from arrival.
11. Last minute reservations or stays more than 4 weeks require a separate refundable damage deposit instead of a damage waiver.
12. Long term/monthly stays require a $500 reservation deposit instead of $250.
13. Prior to making your reservation: all rates are subject to change without notice.
14. Discounts may not be combined.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- 1 king
- Bedroom 2
- 1 king
- Bedroom 3
- 1 king
- Bedroom 4
- 1 king
- Bedroom 5
- 2 twin/ single
- 5.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Bathroom 5
ReviewsWrite a review
Everything was fantasticGuest comment entered by owner
Everything was fantastic
Have just arrived home in Australia after our visit to Orlando then to my daughter's in Ireland so first chance to contact you. Thank you so much for all your attention to detail re directions to Windsor Hills. Maid Marion's Manor was absolutely fantsastic!! Our stay was enjoyed by every one of us.Everything was fantastic- from the security at the gate, your immediate response to a couple of queries, and the house itself. We were so close to the Disney properties it made even the start of each day so easy! We will certainly be recommending your properties to anyone from here who is intending to visit Orlando. Once again, thank you for your professional approach to all details. We all had a holiday of a lifetime with the most wonderful memories,
- Guest Helen W. - Victoria, Australia
- Date of stay 03/23/12
- Review Submitted 03/22/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
May 1 - May 31
3 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more $189 nightly
Dec 20 - Jan 4
5 night min stay
Apr 7 - Apr 30
3 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more $219 nightly
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$125 = Departure cleaning fee
$50 = Damage waiver fee
13% = Sales/tourist tax
FREE Pool heat!! (Oct-May)
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013