Private Estate Retreat Studio (Novato, Ignacio -Indian Valley)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bel Marin Keys studio description
Brand new studio with Italian ceramic floors, well design kitchinette with fridge, freezer, mini convection oven and counter cooktop.
This 500 sqf studio is totally private and sits on an expansize large 13 acre secluded properly nestled up against Indian Valley State park open space with amazing private trails that go for miles with not a person in site. Perfect for long runs, mountain biking, birding, meditation and an ultimate get-away. Only 3 min from the Ignacio Country Club golf course and 5 min from the freeway, you can easily go to San Francisco or up into the Napa or Sonoma wine county and come back to your own private retreat in the mountains overlooking the Bay with the smell of blossoms and the sound of water flowing. This private estate has over 200 fruit trees and amazing organic gardens.
The studio includes an outdoor lounge space where you can play pingpong and kick back and watch sunset/sunrise looking across the north bay with views from Mount Diablo up to the Carquinez straits. A truly awesome and inspiring setting.
One of the nicest studio vacation rentals in Marin.
- On floor 1
- 500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Brand New Studio Gated Driveway Private Estate with 200 fruit trees & bee hives Outdoor lounge space full sun Furnished Gardens Acreages Linens Proveded Private parking Wireless Internet Flat screen TV 5 min from the country club Novato golf course Includes fresh bowl of fruits in season on your room upon check in ...moreless
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Monument View:
- Golf Course View:
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- This 500 sqf studio is totally private and sits on an expansize large 13 acre secluded properly nestled up against Indian Valley State park open space with amazing private trails that go for miles with not a person in site. Perfect for long runs, mountain biking, birding, meditation and an ultimate get-away. Only 3 min from the Ignacio Country Club golf course and 5 min from the freeway, you can easily go to San Francisco or up into the Napa or Sonoma wine county and come back to your own private retreat in the mountains overlooking the Bay with the smell of blossoms and the sound of water flowing. This private estate has over 200 fruit trees and amazing organic gardens. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Please note this is a private estate, so people renting this studio must be aware that this is a peaceful area, no loud music or all night parties.
Credit card required to confirm reservations for security.
2 day rentals - Full payment due at time of reservation no refund
3-7 day rentals - 30% Deposit required upon reservation - balance due upon check in.
8 - 28 days rental and more - 50% Deposit required upon reservation balance due upon check in (a short term rental agreement must be signed)
Deposits refunded with 10 days advance notice
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Taxes are included.
Nightly rate includes basic cleaning, fresh towels and amenities
If extensive cleaning is required owner reserves the right to charge a minimum $75 cleaning fee.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Francisco Airport at 35 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Bay Area To San Francisco Ferry at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 101 Freeway at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Inverness at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Tahoe at 80 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Novato Country Club at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Bocca at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Annick & Gordon are owners of a sacred pilgrimage voyage company, directors of ORO Editions, dedicated to publishing world-class bespoke architecture, art and design books and multi-media publications that celebrate creativity and a unique design spirit. www.oroeditions.com + www.terravoyage.org
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
Have fresh organic oranges from the orchards in the morning, go on a walk in Indian Valley, drive 15 minutes to San Francisco or 15 minutes to Sonoma Wine country This is place is perfectly located.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013