Hand Built Log Cabin W/ Stunning Views of Mountains & Lake Koocanusa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eureka cabin description
A beautiful hand built 3000 sq. foot log cabin overlooking Lake Koocanusa and the Canadian Rockies. Wait till you see these views from the wrap around deck. Built in 2001 sits on 20 acres of natural forest. Located on the mountain just south of Rexford,Montana and approximately 7 miles west of Eureka off hwy #37. We are located walking distance to Lake Koocanusa and the Kootenai National Forest. Very close proximity to the Wilderness Club... Montana's #1 gulf club, and Indian Springs Gulf Club. The great little towns of Eureka and Rexford make this property ideal for everyone. 3 large bedrooms, the master bedroom has has a king size bed, also a sitting area and pull out couch, an en suit, jacuzzi tub, shower, also a small deck to check out the view. 2nd bed room on main level has a queen bed with 2 large window and closet. 3rd bedroom has 2 queen beds also 2 large window. A 2 story river rock wood burning fire place in the great room, a large laundry room. A loft to relax in and windows that are very large . A welcoming deck with BBQ and large sitting area to take in all the views. An ospreys nest in an old snag at the front door. Depending on the time of year all wildlife are at large on this 20 acres parcel.
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- All appliances and hardwood floors are new. Also hardwood floors have under floor heating. It is very bright with all the large windows. The wrap around deck and large sitting area makes it nice to enjoy the view. There is a large loft area where you can relax with TV or read a good book. A Spacious hand built log cabin, you must see. Rooms with lots of natural light. A gourmet kitchen , A large deck to relax on in the morning with coffee or sit on the west and look at Lake Koocanusa. This hand built cabin gives you a homey feel and is very comfortable. ...moreless
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Lake View
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Come and enjoy the spectacular views, from this hand built log cabin. This cabin sits on 20 acres of forest land. Local recreational opportunities of all kinds are available. Or head to Glacier National Park just 90 minutes away , ski Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort or Fernie Alpine Ski Resort in Fernie, B.C. You can be at both ski hills in about an hour. Check out all other activities available, or just enjoy watching the Osprey from the front porch sitting in the snag. Depending on the time of year a wide variety of wildlife can be enjoyed from the wrap around deck. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
September Long Weekend getaway
September Long Weekend getaway
The property looked exactly like the photos and was very roomy and spacious with every comfort of home. The beds were extremely comfortable and the house was very clean and well maintained. We went to the beach and local restaurants and found that everything we needed was within a few minutes. Overall we had a great time and would definitely recommend this property to anyone and would certainly return ourselves. Thank you
- Guest Canuck (Airdrie, Alberta)
- Date of stay 08/27/13
- Review Submitted 10/13/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Additional information about rental rates
To secure a RESERVATION and Hold DATES we require 50% of the rental payment as above. Dates will be blocked out when payment is received.
The remaining rent and the $400 security/damage deposit is then due 30 days prior to your check-in date.
We maybe able to accommodate quests with last-munute needs. If canceled less than 30 days before check in,only 50% returned. Also $100 reservation fee.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $400
- Cleaning Fee: $200
- Tax Rate 7%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Kalispell at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: Whitefish at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: #37 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Koocanusa at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Frontier at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Whitefish or Ferrnie at 60 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Wilderness Club, Indian Springs at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Koocanusa Cafe' at 1 Miles
- Primary: 4039485604
- Secondary: +
- Fax: +1 4039483300
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Hand built log cabin with a wrap around deck with veranda on two sides.
Master bedroom, large windows, walk out deck and an awesome view of the lake.
2 story river rock wood burning fireplace in great room.
Main floor bedroom with queen size bed with 2 large windows and closet.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 31, 2013