Luxury Beach House with Secluded Backyard Oasis
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Naples Park bungalow description
This beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bathroom renovated home is on a double lot with a lovely private outdoor pool for relaxing on the days you don't want the beach. Just a 5 minute walk to the new Mercato shopping development with 12 plus bars & restaurants, a fabulous movie theatre & a Whole Foods Grocery Store.
Leave the car in the driveway!
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- All bedrooms have hardwood floors and a sliding door to patio.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Water Tubing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- This popular and immaculate boutique-style house is simply beautiful and perfectly located for that dream getaway holiday in South West Florida. It is very close to some of the finest restaurants and shops Naples has to offer and yet less than a mile from the white sands of Vanderbilt Beach next to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, the perfect place for that sundowner cocktail. Another beach, Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, is also within a mile. Enjoy the miles and miles of white sand within minutes of your holiday home. This beach has been voted among top ten in the country; swim, shell, watch the dolphins playing in the Gulf, marvel at the most spectacular sunsets, perhaps while having dinner outside at the beachside Turtle Inn - or just stroll barefoot with the soft Gulf waves lapping over your toes. We provide pool/ beach towels & beach chairs. All linens, hairdryers, etc included - just bring yourselves! This beautifully equipped 3 bedroom 3 bath house has everything you need - two ensuite bedrooms, new furnishings, private pool and lanai, and a large nicely landscaped yard. Relax, lay back and enjoy yourself in luxury and style. With the pool located on the perfect position in the private backyard, you'll bask in sunshine throughout the day. Fully equipped kitchen featuring spacious cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. High-speed internet, local telephone service, 3 TVs, BBQ, it's all there for a perfect vacation. A short walk or drive will take you to Naples finest beaches and shops including Vanderbilt Beach, Bonita Beach, The Ritz Carlton, Mercato, Venetian Village and The Waterside Shops. Quiet, but with easy access to Routes 41 and 75, this superb villa is close to all the Shopping, Restaurants, Entertainment and Golf that Naples has to offer. There's a brand new Whole Foods within a 10 min. walk. You won't want to miss the Mercado complex with its ultra-modern Silverspot cinema where you can dine, take your drinks into the plush movie theater and watch the latest blockbusters - even in 3-D. You can have a cocktail in the fabulous Blue Martini bar while enjoying the live band or dine in one of the many upmarket new restaurants - or even have a beer in the British Pub! Amongst the great restaurants within half a mile are: Bay House, Randy's Fish Market, Flemings Steak House, Turtle Club, Sushi Thai, PFChangs, AZN & Capital Grille. You will be spoiled for choice. All these and more just a couple of blocks away. For the children don’t miss: Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens. Rediscover natural fun in the heart of Naples. Explore this nationally accredited zoo with animals from alligators to zebras blended into a historic botanical garden - two attractions in one! See Tiger Forest, Panther, Lions, and African Oasis. Enjoy exciting wildlife presentations all day and a cruise past islands of monkeys. For the avid fisherman there is: Charter Fishing - Specializing In Light Tackle Inshore And Offshore Fishing: Snook, Redfish, Trout, Tarpon, Pompano, Snapper, Shark, Cobia, Grouper, Permit, And King Mackerel. Voll ausgestattete Küche, Granit-Küchenarbeitsplatte. Highspeed Internetzugang, regionales Telefon, Breitbild Plasmafernseher, Sicherheitsdienst, Grill - alles ist für Sie bereitgestellt. Das Objekt liegt in der Nähe von sehr guten Restaurants und Geschäften und die weißen Strände von Vanderbilt sind weniger als eine Meile entfernt. Ein weiterer Strand, der Delnor- Wiggins State Park, befindet sich ebenfalls in der Nähe. Dieser Strand wurde unter die Top 10 des Landes gewählt; schwimmen, Muscheln sammeln, Delphine beobachten, einzigartige Sonnenuntergänge erleben, oder einfach nur barfuss spazieren gehen. Dieses schön eingerichtete Haus bietet alles- neue Möbel, privates Schwimmbecken und Veranda, Landschaftsgarten....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
middle aged golfers
middle aged golfers
Great house, great garden, great pool, great location and great people. Kimmy and Jimmy cannot do enough to ensure your stay is terrific.
- Guest Irene G.
- Date of stay 10/26/13
- Review Submitted 11/18/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+.
Owner response: Irene & Ian, Thank you for your kind words. We love our renters, and love having the European visitors. Please come back again. Our home looked like you had never used it, it was spotless! Thank you for loving our home. Hope your stay in Tampa on the way back to the UK was great.
Paradise in Naples
Paradise in Naples
We stayed here for a week the end of July 2013. It was the perfect spot!! The house is exactly as you see it in the pictures. Kimmy and Jimmy could not have been kinder. They were very accommodating and truly want you to have an enjoyable stay. Inside has everything you could want with plenty of space and all the amenities. It was well cared for and immaculate. Outside is one word.....an OASIS! It is totally private with an expansive backyard, chaise lounge chairs, a gorgeous pool, and outside seating while dining el fresco! We used it every day to have a meal by the pool or drinks! We have rented several times in Naples but can not say enough about this house AND Kimmy and Jimmy!! We promise you will not be disappointed.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 07/28/13
- Review Submitted 08/11/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, girls getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
Gorgeous house, great location!
Gorgeous house, great location!
I cant express how much my entire family enjoyed this house. It is BEAUTIFUL, COMFORTABLE and in a location that is close to everything! The backyard looks like you have walked into a botanical gardens, it's LOVELY and private, my kids enjoyed using the pool EVERYDAY. Kimmy is fantastic to work with and very accommodating. We will FORSURE rent it again in the future, truly can not wait!
- Guest Kristin Bader H.
- Date of stay 07/14/13
- Review Submitted 07/31/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway.
Wonderful TIme in Naples
Wonderful TIme in Naples
We had one of our best visits yet to Naples because of Kim and Jim's home. There is nothing that we can think of that could have made our visit any better. The house is beautiful and spotless. The location is perfect and we were near everything that we wanted to do. The pass to Wiggin's beach was great. We spent many mornings walking the beach and evenings watching the sunset. It is one of the most peaceful beaches we have been to. The private pool and beautiful backyard was great to relax in after a day at the beach. This really is one beautiful house and yard and we plan on returning next year.
- Guest Gerri and Bob (Girard, Ohio)
- Date of stay 06/08/13
- Review Submitted 06/19/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway.
JUST PERFECT – look no further!!
JUST PERFECT – look no further!!
We stayed at this house for over 2 weeks and loved every minute of it. Actually, we prolonged our stay, as it was too nice to leave. The owners are the sweetest people, and helped us with all our wishes. The house and the surroundings are super fresh, and stocked with all thinkable equipment. We really enjoyed the backyard, with a perfectly maintained garden, sunbeds, palmtrees and pool. The pool was the hangout for our kids all day long. Really good location, with a short drive to the beach and stores/restaurants. Thank you so much Kimmy & Jimmy, we will be back! :-) Marianne & Christian
- Guest Christian P. (Oslo)
- Date of stay 05/06/13
- Review Submitted 06/03/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, people with disabilities, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
If you are looking for the perfect place for a perfect vacation; THIS is the place to go! We had a great stay in Naples thanks to this wonderful house and owners. The location is amazing, the beach is really close, and the malls and restaurants are just a 5 min walk away. The backyard is lovely with a beautiful garden and a nice pool. It has everything you need for a day in the sun by the house. The owners have for sure thought of everything you need. Inside the house there is a bathroom for each beautiful bedroom and a lovely living room close to the kitchen. Its has absolutely everything you can imagine and it looks great. Its clean and very well maintained. We absolutely recommend this place for everyone who wants a perfect stay in Naples. We traveled with our two children of 1 and 3 years and we are looking forward to come back!
- Guest hanne&håkon (norway)
- Date of stay 04/14/13
- Review Submitted 05/24/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, people with disabilities, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, pet owners, romantic getaway.
We visit Naples every spring and were totally blown away by this place. It is beautifully appointed with high end details at every turn. Nothing has been overlooked. It's so quiet and relaxing. The location is perfect for everything the area has to offer. The owner has literally thought of everything you could possibly need or want and provides it with a smile. We will definitely be back next year. Best Naples visit ever thanks to the home and its owner!
- Guest Misty H.
- Date of stay 03/30/13
- Review Submitted 04/02/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank you so much for your kind words. We are new to this, so glad to hear we hit a "home run" straight off. Hope to see you next year.
May 1- May 31...............$1400/week 2014 June 1- Oct 31...............$1150/week 2014 Nov 1 - Dec 19...............$1500/week 2013 Dec 20 -Apr 30..............$1900/week 2013/14 Thanksgiving & Christmas week 20% supplement. $150 mandatory cleaning fee; $500 security deposit required,(refundable), paid by separate check on arrival. Florida tax 10%.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida Airport, Ft. Myers at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I 75 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Vanderbilt Beach & Wiggins State Park at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mercato has many. at 100 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Flemmings & Mercato at 50 Metres
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Jimmy & Kimmy Keys. Met and married in Bermuda. Jimmy is British & Kimmy is Canadian. Have resided in Naples, Florida for 13 years now.
Why the Owner Chose Naples Park:
We love Naples Park and think you will too. Close to so many amenities you could possibly stay without a car. But you'll probably want to explore the area as well. We have a beautiful double lot, our private backyard is abundant with local flowering plants & numerous Palms. You'll never want to leave.
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
The proximity of Mercato, which is the new 'hotspot' in Naples, makes our home the perfect getaway. Some even calling it the '5th Ave.' of North Naples. It has numerous restaurants & bars and the Silverspot theatre is the place to see a movie, as you can have dinner & a drink while watching your favorite actors on the screen.
- Primary: 2393700554
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
809 91st Ave N, Naples
Master Bedroom with King Size Bed. Door opens on to Patio.
Guest Bedroom with own private patio
Relax by the Private pool (heating optional)
relax in this cozy seating area poolside
Paradise awaits, very private & secluded
Lovely outside dining & lounging area
Relax, read or enjoy a sunset drink.
Relax and have a cocktail, read that favorite book!!
Your own backyard oasis! Just photo shop yourself in here.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, October 07, 2013