'Let Us Spoil You'
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Crestline house description
This house is perfect for those looking for the mountain experience without forfeiting '4 Star Hotel' accommodations. This is an ideal romantic getaway for one or two couples. However, a comfortable air mattress is available if you have a couple of children with you. The entire home has been recently remodeled and furnished. A queen bed is the focal point of the large, upstairs bedroom. A double bed is in the ground level bedroom. Both rooms have large closets, dresser drawers, and hangers waiting for you to come and settle in comfortably. Walking into the cozy bathroom on the ground floor is like walking into a modern, beautifully appointed spa, complete with tumbled travertine floor and walls and dazzling fixtures. Both a shower and tub are available. There is a DVD player with flat screen. The granite countered kitchen is completely appointed with ample cooking and eating necessities. In fact, you can breakfast with one set of dishes, and dine later that day with the second. Dining is on a beautiful dining table and chairs on the deck outside the kitchen door. If you prefer, dine on the private, ivy surrounded brick patio located to the side of the house. TV trays are also available for dining in the living room. Enjoy the beautiful rock fireplace. Just turn on the gas and luxuriate in front of this eye catching focal point. There is room for two cars in the driveway but there is also room for two vehicles on the street in front of the house.
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1:Large bedroom with queen size bed. Closet is appointed with dresser drawers and hangers. Relax in matching pair of wing chairs or on bench. Large window overlooking Crestline and the mountains behind. Plush carpeting. Up a full set of stairs. Bedroom 2: Medium sized bedroom with beautifully appointed double bed. Includes a set of dresser drawers and a huge closet with hangers. Dresser has matching mirror. Also provides access to the house linen closet. Fresh carpeting. Large window looking towards the village. Each room is provided with one set of sheets. A double air mattress can be supplied for groups over 4 persons....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Recently remodeled bathroom on par with a modern spa. Has a bathtub/shower combination. Walls and floors are travertine. Beautiful brushed nickel faucets are designed to resemble bamboo. A beautiful cherry wood vanity and mirror with formed glass counter and sink top finishes out the bathroom. Towels and hairdryers provided....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
Dishes & Utensils:
We provide two complete sets of dishes, goblets, glasses, coffee cups, wine glasses, a large set of silverware and several sets of cooking utensils. Also find all manner of bowls and serving utensils....moreless
Beautifully remodeled with granite tile countertops, glass tile backsplash, and new sink. Cupboard space for your cooking supplies. New hardwood floor throughout. Overhead and undercounter lighting....moreless
Limited separate dining space available, TV trays are provided. Outside dine in luxury on an indoor table and chair set on the deck or on an outdoor dining set on the ivy surrounded brick patio...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- DVD Player
Water Sports Gear:
Fishing year round from the shore, summer months from nonmotorized boats. Swimming, paddle boats, water slides, and rental boats available during the summer months. All sports at Big Bear (30 miles)....moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Something for everyone!! Nestled in the heart of the San Bernardino National Forest, this home is a block from Lake Gregory, 7 miles from Lake Arrowhead, and 27 miles from Big Bear. Don't forget Lake Silverwood 14 miles away at the northern foot of the mountains for those more interested in the Great Basin scene. At Lake Gregory, walk (jog?) the lake trail below the pines, play on the beach, careen down the water slide, fish from the shore or rent a canoe or paddle boat. A short drive to the famous Lake Arrowhead Village brings you to excellent outlet shopping, take an informative tour on the Arrowhead Queen paddle boat, check out the celebrity homes around the lake or just enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery. Drive the famous scenic Rim of the World Hwy 18 to Big Bear Lake. Don't miss the incredible views along the way. You might find yourself above a sea of clouds with only the mountain top islands projecting above this level. On a clear day, you can see all the way to the Pacific Ocean which reflects the setting sun, resembling a cauldron of hot lava in the distance. At Big Bear Lake, the summer months provide swimming, kayaking, water skiing, fishing, boating, sun bathing, and hiking in the surrounding mountains on the numerous Forest trails. You can also visit the National Forest interpretive center or dine and shop in the quaint Big Bear Village. In the winter, all the winter sports are available at the three world famous resorts, Snow Valley, Snow Summit and Bear Mountain....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect little home!
Perfect little home!
Home was clean, modern, and had just about every item you need to maintain a comfotable stay.
- Guest amyc909
- Date of stay 02/14/14
- Review Submitted 02/19/14
Good and bad
Good and bad
Good: nice tiny cabin. Well decorated. Cozy. Nice bottle of wine and fruit to welcome you. We came back a second time because our first time was pleasant. Our 10 year old son loved it. We went bike riding around town. The lake was closed but we still enjoyed our family time. Walked to pizza and Mexican food. Rode to the playground. Nice family getaway. No wifi and cable a little downer but encouraged relaxation and enjoyment of each other. Bad: Owners called because they saw a second vehicle parked in the driveway as we invited our daughter and her boyfriend to come up and spend some family time. It wasn't planned since we rarely see our daughter since she is always at work or college. I guess even though it is a 2 bedroom that is a big NO-NO. we were called to be accused of lying and told their house is not a "flophouse". Made us feel pretty bad about not letting them know. Our bad. We just didn't think it was a big deal. Guess it was.
- Guest Ana
- Date of stay 01/11/14
- Review Submitted 01/13/14
Recommended for: Romantic getaway.
Owner response: I've waited month before responding - - it seems prissy, at best. But I've really been irked for weeks now. Nobody was called a liar. I said that reporting 2 people would be using the house but having 5 show up was not "not a big deal", it is lying. The guest fails to report that beyond this second extra vehicle, low and behold - a third car showed up and stayed one night. I guest just another "not a big deal". I like people to feel comfortable and welcome in my home, but that is not the same as treating it as their own home. Besides having all these extra guests, their cars were washed, for some reason they moved all of the items on a floor to ceiling set of shelves in the hall, and they stained the carpet in the bedroom. These guest maybe weren't happy with me. Likewise.
Perfect Mountain Retreat
Perfect Mountain Retreat
This rental was everything described.....clean, comfortable, close to town & lake - plus the owners left us fresh fruit & a bottle of wine to enjoy on the patio! We'd definitely come back & recommend your place to anyone interested. Thank you, Ron & Taffe for sharing your beautiful home.....:)
- Guest Teri C.
- Date of stay 08/16/13
- Review Submitted 09/04/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: It does my heart well to hear these comments. I do try to make sure people know exactly what to expect before they book. And I try to make them understand that they are welcome in our home. I think you got that, Teri, so thank you for the kind words and validation.
Let Us Spoil You
Let Us Spoil You
We arrived to a very modern and cozy place with a personally addressed welcome note. There was also fresh fruit and wine waiting for us in the kitchen. We really felt that the owner went out of their way to ensure that we were comfortable. The outdoor dining and living spaces indoors were very comfortable. We loved that we could walk to the local grocery store, a Red Box to rent a movie and Lake Gregory to play in/at the water. The only reason that I took off one star was that I had to move several thing just to make room for our things in the bathroom as well as in the house. We probably wouldn't stay again simply because I don't think that we can go without WiFi on vacation again. But the place as well as the owners were lovely!
- Guest Christi H.
- Date of stay 08/09/13
- Review Submitted 08/09/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+.
Peaceful and Homey
Peaceful and Homey
The house was perfect for our family of four. I was worried about the space with my two girls sharing the bed downstairs but it was bigger than I thought. The owners opened the windows to let in fresh air and sunshine. The kitchen and bathroom are beautiful. Tables and chairs outside to enjoy your meals on. The couch was super comfortable. I personally loved it. The owners were so sweet as well. They gave me directions on exactly how to get there from either direction, they left fresh fruit and wine, and detailed instruction to anything I needed to know. I will definitely come back to this place in the future. Thank you so much!
- Guest Tina S.
- Date of stay 06/21/13
- Review Submitted 06/22/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thanks Tina, that really makes me feel absolutely great. As with you, I have had just really friendly, considerate guests staying in this house. I hope you can come back sometime when you have more time to get to know the area.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Check in is at 3:00 p.m., check out at noon. However, check with us. If there are no reservations before or after your stay, we can accommodate other check in and out times.
- Tax Rate 7%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Ontario International Airport at 35 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Balboa Beach at 70 Miles
- Nearest Train: San Bernardino Metro at 14 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 210 Freeway at 11 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Newport Beach at 65 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Bear Claw Saloon/Stockade Steakhouse at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Snow Valley Ski Resort at 17 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Meadow Lark Golf Course, San Bernardino at 14 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: La Casita Mexican Restaurant at 0.1 Miles
- Primary: 909 374 3926 6 am to 8 pm, PST, seven days a week
- Secondary: +1 909 338 0729 10 am to 11 pm, PST, seven days a week
- Tertiary: +1 909 338 7251 8 am to 5 pm, Monday thru Saturday
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
'Let Us Spoil You'
Breakfast on the patio
Enjoy the warmth and beauty of this rock fireplace.
Eye candy for wood lovers.
Sleep in luxury in the downstairs bedroom.
Tumbled travertine surround.
'Oops, did we bring the chains?'
Envision yourself at the end of the rainbow.
Witness magical events.
Night life in the mountains.
Join us above the clouds.
Dining's made easy in the remodeled kitchen.
Outdoor dining on patio or rear deck
Have a festive meal under the sky.
Lounge in the luxurious living room.
Escape to the beautiful upstairs bedroom.
Luxuriate in your own cozy minispa.
Refresh in luxury.
Cozy up on a quiet winter's day.
Marvelous wonders abound in the mountains.
See the city in a new light.
Come see the mountains, up close and personal.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.