VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Enjoy the perfect vacation at our Coronado Beach Paradise. Located down the street from the #1 rated beach in America, this classic 2 bedroom 2 bath home (+den) sleeps 7 and is now available for the perfect summer vacation.
Located on Coronado Island, this meticulously maintained property is close to everything Coronado has to offer: the historic Hotel del Coronado, world-class golf courses, #1 rated beach in America, fine shopping, gourmet restaurants, historic parks, scenic bike riding, Coronado High Olympic sized swimming pool, skateboarding park, and even lawn bowling.
This 2 story home has everything to make your stay comfortable: a fully equipped kitchen, formal living room, dining room, den, BBQ with outdoor patio, and off-street parking.
Kids will love playing at the numerous parks in Coronado such as Spreckels Park, which hosts the old-fashioned “Concert in the Park” with live music every Sunday. Parents will appreciate the gourmet restaurants and fine shopping available close by on Orange Avenue.
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – 15 minutes walking to white sandy beaches rated #1 in America by Dr. Beach.
* Hotel del Coronado -- 10 minutes walking to this classic beach front hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Golf -- 2 minutes to Coronado Municipal Golf Course, 15 minutes to world-famous Torrey Pines Golf Course, close to 90 other golf courses in San Diego.
* Sailing – 3 minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 5 minutes to Downtown San Diego's Gas Lamp district.
* Sight Seeing – 15 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 15 minutes Old Town, 45 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland.
* Biking and Segway rentals --explore the island on a Segway or bicycle
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Land, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park with many museums for all ages.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 7 comfortably
* Queen-size bed in the master bedroom
Living Room: Hi-Definition TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband Internet, and Phone.
High Season Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2015 26 night min stay
Low season Sep 1 - May 31, 2016 26 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Holiday rates slightly higher (Thanksgiving, Winter Break, Spring Break).
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Coronado Municipal, Torrey Pines, 90 other courses
Amtrack Downtown San Diego
Interstate 5, 8, 15, 163
Several within walking distance
Big Bear Mountain
Coronado Beach voted #1 in US by Dr. Beach
This beautiful 2+ bedroom/2 bath home is located across the street across from Coronado Municipal Golf Course and close to the #1 rated beach in America. Spend the day at the beach, visit the world-famous Hotel Del Coronado, shops, restaurants and more. San Diego's Gas Lamp Quarter is a short drive over the Coronado bay bridge, or a 5 minute Ferry ride across the bay.