Beautiful Home Near the Coronado Golf Course and the Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coronado house description
Enjoy the perfect golf and beach vacation at our 'Coronado Golf & Beach Paradise.' Located near the the Coronado Municipal Golf Course and down the street from the #1 rated beach in America. This classic 2+ bedroom 2 bath home is now available for the perfect vacation.
Located on Coronado Island, this meticulously maintained property is close to everything Coronado has to offer: the historic Hotel del Coronado, world-class golf courses, #1 rated beach in America, fine shopping, gourmet restaurants, historic parks, scenic bike riding, Coronado High Olympic sized swimming pool, skateboarding park, and even lawn bowling.
This 2 story home has everything to make your stay comfortable: a fully equipped kitchen, formal living room, dining room, den, BBQ with outdoor patio, and off-street parking.
Kids will love playing at the numerous parks in Coronado such as Spreckels Park, which hosts the old-fashioned “Concert in the Park” with live music every Sunday. Parents will appreciate the gourmet restaurants and fine shopping available close by on Orange Avenue.
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – 15 minutes walking to white sandy beaches rated #1 in America by Dr. Beach.
* Hotel del Coronado -- 10 minutes walking to this classic beach front hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Golf -- 2 minutes to Coronado Municipal Golf Course, 15 minutes to world-famous Torrey Pines Golf Course, close to 90 other golf courses in San Diego.
* Sailing – 3 minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 5 minutes to Downtown San Diego's Gas Lamp district.
* Sight Seeing – 15 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 15 minutes Old Town, 45 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland.
* Biking and Segway rentals --explore the island on a Segway or bicycle
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Land, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park with many museums for all ages.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 6 comfortably
* Queen-size bed in the master bedroom with master bath
Living Room: Hi-Definition TV/DVD, Wireless Broadband Internet, and Phone.
Fully Equipped Kitchen: oven, stove, microwave, coffee maker, grinder, toaster, blender, cookware, spices and utensils.
Fully Furnished: Linens, bedding, bath towels, hand towels, iron, ironing board.
NO SMOKING inside.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Location & View
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- This beautiful 2+ bedroom/2 bath home is located across the street across from Coronado Municipal Golf Course and 1.5 miles to the #1 rated beach in America. Spend the day at the beach, visit the world-famous Hotel Del Coronado, shops, restaurants and more. San Diego's Gas Lamp Quarter is a short drive over the Coronado bay bridge, or a 5 minute Ferry ride across the bay....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed at this lovely home while attending a conference on the island. We had a total of six people and we all fit in there nicely. It was everything that it was advertised to be and the couple who lives on the property were just the greatest folks. They are longtime residents and know all the ins and outs of the island. We would definitely recommend this place again.
- Guest Tom (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Date of stay 07/13/13
- Review Submitted 09/10/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Awesome Coronado getaway
Awesome Coronado getaway
My wife, three daughters, and I recently stayed in your historic two story home located on Coronado Island and across from the municipal golf course. Not only was the home nicely appointed with everything from a beautiful interior to bicycles to explore Coronado, it was also convenient to the Coronado Bay Bridge. From this venue, we were able to enjoy the Fourth of July fireworks show from our front lawn as well as enjoy the musical festival at the park. We absolutely loved the place and hope to come back soon.
- Guest Ray (NM)
- Date of stay 07/02/13
- Review Submitted 07/10/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
$2195/week October-May $10,000 per month June-September Daily rates $345-$395
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: San Diego International Airport at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Ferry Landing at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack Downtown San Diego at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 5, 8, 15, 163 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Coronado Beach voted #1 in US by Dr. Beach at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Coronado Municipal Golf Course at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Big Bear Mountain at 140 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Coronado Municipal, Torrey Pines, 90 other courses at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Several within walking distance at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: (619) 222-5887 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
3. Formal Living Room
5. Dining Room
7. Master Bedroom
11. Large Outdoor Area with BBQ and Picnic Table
13. Master Bathroom
1. Coronado Beach and Golf Charmer
4. Dining Room
6. Den with Fold-out Twin Bed
8. Guest Bedroom
10. Front Deck overlooking the Coronado Golf Course
12. Outdoor Patio with Picnic table
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 17, 2013