Family Holiday Beachfront Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sechelt cottage description
3 Bedrooms, including 2 queen size beds and one bunk-bed for the kids. The living space is open to the views of the ocean and viewing the eagles nesting nearby. Enjoy the wrap around deck with BBQ and outdoor dining, or just hang out at the ocean front sitting area with fire pit for roasting marshmallows at night!
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Whale Watching
- Davis Bay is a quiet community located a short distance from Sechelt, where you can gather any necessities for your relaxing stay at the cottage. Sechelt has a movie theatre, several dining options from fine dining to pub fare, as well as a gorgeous new recreational facility with a pool and fitness center. For water enthusiasts, boat and water sport rentals are available nearby. There is even a drive thru Starbucks less than 5 minutes from the cottage! Most enjoyable is walking along the beach to Davis Bay Pier for gelato and treasure hunting. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Hope to return one day!
Hope to return one day!
Great cottage with everything available for staying there with my family (three young children). Beautiful beach access in a quite surrounding and an outstanding view. Nice family who showed us around and informed us very well. I would love to return to this cottage one day.
- Guest Rutger-Jan (Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
- Date of stay 07/28/13
- Review Submitted 08/14/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+.
7 nights min Summer 1500/ week (July,August) Spring/Fall 1200/week (April, May, June, Sept, Oct) Winter 1000/week (November-March) Holiday offseason 1200/ week (Christmas,etc)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Ferry: Langdale Terminal in Gibsons at 15 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sechelt at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sechelt at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Having grown up on Vancouver Island, I missed the slower pace of things in a small town. Getting away to the cottage gives our kids a chance to experience life at a slower pace. We have the time to play board games and do crafts that we never seem to have time for with our busy city schedules.
Why the Owner Chose Sechelt:
We found this a perfect place to get away from it all! Only 1.5 hours travel from Vancouver makes the cottage easy to get to. The beach in easy access in front for enjoying marine life and watching the cruise ships passing by. We often see and hear the Bald Eagles that are resident to the area. It is our family's dream getaway:)
Front deck and lawn with ocean views to Vancouver Island
Crystal clear waters
Dining table extends to seat 10
Plenty of games, toys and crafts!
Well equipped kitchen with all the essentials for the gourmet in you!
Bedroom 2, with top of the line Ikea queen size mattress
Sunset from our beach!
Living room with sectional couch and woodstove
Views from all living spaces
Bedroom 3, bunk beds, suitable for children (narrow mattress)
Bedroom 1, with top Ikea queen size mattress
I love cooking in this kitchen, what a view!
The loo, simple and clean
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, September 23, 2013