You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Salmon cabin description
Well kept house on the lake You only need to bring food and drinks. All bedding, linens, and silverware provided. fishing boat and gas supplied. no need to clean upon leaving.
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- bathroom downstairs one bathroom in apt. in back
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Hunting Big Game
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Salmon River Days(4th of July week) Lemhi Co. Fair and Rodeo( 3rd Weekend Of August) Whitewater rafting on the Salmon River of no Return(one day or weeklong floats) beautiful wild rainbow trout (native) In Williams Lake hot springs nearby, golf in the town of Salmon(17 miles) nice restaurants in town Sacajawea Interpetive Center(in town) is a nice spot (great for kids) Williams Lake is located 17 miles south of Salmon, Id. Higway 93 south for five miles,turn right at Shoup bridge. Follow pavement for five more miles until road turns to dirt and follow up a mountain road...Road is grade several times a year and is in good condition....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
What a charming little cabin. It felt like we were staying at grandma's. Lots of living room space, the loft is perfect for kids, and the full kitchen was stocked with essentials like coffee, oil, sugar, spices. The best part was, of course, the lake. We took out the fishing boat and caught a stringer of decent-sized rainbow trout, paddled around on the sit-on-top kayaks, and cooled of with a swim. The decor is vintage-eclectic which gives it the "grandma's cabin" feel. Nothing too precious to worry about with a house full of kids. A great value.
- Guest Morgan (Idaho)
- Date of stay 09/06/13
- Review Submitted 09/11/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $200 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
200.00/night....2 week limit....$250.00 security deposit (applied toward rent upon inspection) seven day cancellation notice, please!
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1963
About the owner: local carpenter and musician...also live at Williams Lake
Why the Owner Chose Salmon:
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from front porch...looking NNW
Looking from end of dock up to house..
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013