Waterfront! Bring Your Boat and Keep it on Your Own Floating Dock!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-6 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hernando Beach house description
This Beautiful 2 Story home has 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms, The 1st floor has a pool table, bar, kitchen, large screen television with H.D., stereo, bathroom with shower. Outdoor porch has dining for 14, gas grill, fire pit, lounge chairs. There's a Floating dock, and a Boat Dock for lounging. The 2nd floor is the main house with fully stocked kitchen, 2 bedrooms, queen bed and 2 twin beds, 1 bathroom, dinette and bar, livingroom and utility room with washer and dryer. Top deck has seating area for four and 2 bar stools. Great View from this top deck.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The second bathroom is in the game room on the lower level.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Boat Dock, Floating dock, fish cleaning station and a outdoor shower.
- Pool Table:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Enjoy the simplicity that Hernando Beach has to offer.It is perfect for those who desire peace and solitude in a glorious setting. Perfect for families who want a little down time.This beach house features 2 bedrooms, game room with regulation size pool table, kitchenette, bathroom, big screen T.V. with cable, bar, stereo with outdoor speakers to listen to your favorite tunes while soaking up some rays. That's just on the 1st floor!! The 2nd floor has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, fully stocked kitchen, dining room, living room, laundry room with washer and dryer. Step out the back door onto the patio with plenty of seating to relax or walk out to your own private boat dock and wet a line or just relax and watch the fish jumping in the water. This home is fully equipped with outdoor seating and lounging to take in the fantastic summer days and evenings. It has a second floor upper deck that overlooks the water and your own private fenced in backyard. You can enjoy the spectacular sunsets from the patio, boat dock or the upper deck level. This vacation get-away is great for nature lover with the 11,000 acre Weeki Wachee Preserve minutes away to hike or bike in, go bird watching, ponds full of fish. Take a trip down the Weeki Wachee River in a kayak or canoe. Go swimming in the crystal clear water at Rogers Park just minutes away. Or the beach at Pine Island is a short drive away. Plenty to do if you love the water, deep sea fishing, flats fishing, boating, kayaking, canoeing, swimming. You can visit the World Famous Mermaids at Weeki Wachee State Park. No visit to Hernando Beach would be complete without seeing that! Amenities this house has to offer are big screen T.V. with cable plus 2 additional flat screens, stereo, DVD, wireless high speed internet, central heat and air conditioning,gas grill, charcoal grill, outdoor deck and patio furniture, lounge chairs, beach chairs, towels, linens, dishes, cooking utensils, and just about everything else you need during your visit to paradise....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderfully maintained home on the water
Wonderfully maintained home on the water
- Guest Scott M.
- Date of stay 12/30/13
- Review Submitted 01/09/14
Recommended for: Age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Scott, Thank you for the kind words. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay. If your in the area again give us a call.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Fall and Winter
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2014
6 night min stay
|Spring and Summer
May 1 - Jun 30, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning fee 100.00 additional
Non-refundable animal fee 100.00
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee: $100 + tax
- Cleaning fee: $100 + tax
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 9.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa Intermational at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: U.S. 19 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Pine Island at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: R-Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: 0ak Hill at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: R-Beach at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We have lived here in Hernando County for the past 24 years. We have owned our own business in this area for the past 23 years. We love it here and think our vacationers will too.
Why the Owner Chose Hernando Beach:
We always wanted to have a place on the water. And we have been fishing and boating in the Gulf of Mexico for a number of years so when we got the opportunity to purchase the property here we did.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We love the fact that the house is 2 stories. I think you get a great view overlooking the water from the upper deck.
- Primary: 3527999034
- Secondary: +1 3525844413 Not after 9:00 p.m.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Great views from all levels, plenty of outdoor seating.
Regulation size pool table in the game room.
Kitchenette in the game room.
Living room on upper level.
Kitchen in upper level.
Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Master bedroom with queen size bed.
Outdoor dining for six.
Great place to enjoy your morning coffee on the top deck.
Near by Pine Island.
Back of the house with plenty of seating to hang outside.
Dining table for four
Second bedroom with 2 twin beds.
Bar height table and chairs for four.
Seating for four on the top deck.
This is the fabulous view from the top deck. Looking onto the boat dock.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 18, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.