Comfortable Well Equipped Condo, Sleeps 4 (Extra 1 Possible)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
West End condo description
This is a ground floor condo with two bedrooms (two queens and a single), one bathroom, living kitchen area with comfortable furnishings and fully equipped kitchen. Good linens, TV and hi-fi system, local internet, 24 hour security, wonderfully big swimming pool right across from the condo, 150 meters approx. from the white sandy beach, a few minutes stroll from the bars and restaurants and dive operations in West End. The condo has a deck and some tropical plants which give the deck some privacy. There is private off road parking and car hire is available in West End a few minutes walk away. Taxis, both water and road are available on request. The condo is set up with two queen size beds, but an extra single bed is available should it be required. Drinking water is available in 5 gallon containers and delivered on a daily basis by a local supplier....so no heavy carrying necessary. Being ground floor this condo is suitable for anyone not wishing to negotiate stairs, or also for young children...
- On floor 1
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- new linens, comfortable surroundings
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Come and see the dolphins, such beautiful creatures, do the zip line through monkey forests, watch the iguanas and butterflies. If you don't want to go snorkeling or diving, take a trip in the glass bottom boat and see the wonders of the sea. For a really special treat take a trip in the small submarine in Half Moon Bay....now that is something very special....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Sunset villas is located in the heart of Sunset Village forming part of West End Village. Set on the ocean front West End offers every kind of bar, restaurant and diving courses, snorkeling, paddle boarding and many other activities. The famous Sundowners Bar is but a ten minute walk from Sunset Villas....Sunset has 24 hour security and offers a beautiful huge swimming pool for the sole use of its residents... absolutely brilliant for a family wanting to sit and watch the children in the pool. The white sandy beach is approx. 150 yards from the condo. The gardens are landscaped and kept looking smart. There is an onsite bar at the pool which also serves snacks. Gas and water refills are offered by mobile services on a regular basis so no necessity to carry heavy items to and from the property. There are also pizza and other fast food deliveries if that is your choice from establishments in and around West End. The road going into Sunset Villas is a no through road therefore traffic is exceedingly minimal. This is a quiet residential area perfectly located for divers wishing not to have to hire a car. If however you decided to explore, there is a car hire place in the middle of West End. There are several zip line adventures to be had just outside the village on the way to West Bay. Gardens with amazing flowers for those into flora and fauna and a butterfly farm not too far away. Going more eastwards there is an Iguana farm and a fantastic island with monkeys and wildlife and a perfect place to spend the day. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We are 5, two adults and three kids. We stayed about for one week and had a great time at Roatan. We loved this condo so much. It is very confortalbe. It is very near the beach as well as small shops and restaurants at the West End. The owner is so nice to us. We had a little problem of water leak at the bathroom but she arranged to fix it very soon so after that we didn't have any problem. We'd like to go back and stay there again someday!
- Guest Yuki S.
- Date of stay 12/20/13
- Review Submitted 02/09/14
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: It was a delight to have this family stay at the sunset condo....they seemed delighted with the ease of access to west end beach! restaurants and shop amenities. Having three small children we had a specific requirement for a Christmas Tree which we arranged to be lit as they arrived...........to see such happy little faces was a joy in itself. Just those little extras make all the difference we feel for our guests to feel welcome and at home. We hope they will return to see us again one day in the future.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 16 - May 10, 2014
4 night min stay
May 11 - Dec 13, 2014
4 night min stay
|Christmas and New Year
Dec 14 - Jan 3, 2015
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
These rates include use of the huge swimming pool, Wi-Fi for emails at the local speed, loan of a local cell phone, 4 x 5 gallon containers of purified drinking water and one collection from the airport:
Weekly a credit of $35 electricity and $20 water
Monthly + electricity and water which are metered.
SPECIAL RATES and offers are often available.
Booking is guaranteed on receipt of 50% of the accommodation cost (via Paypal). The remaining 50% plus taxes is payable prior to key handover and a damage deposit of $500 is required which is returned on key return at the end of the stay once all charges have been settled in full.
The deposit is 50% refundable up to 60 days prior to accommodation date and then non-refundable thereafter.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Tax Rate 16%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Roatan International Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: French Harbour at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: West End Beach at 150 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: too many to chose from at 50 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: my favourite is the Chicken Rotisserie at 300 Metres
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I first came to Roatan in 2006 and took a big breath of the warm air as the aircraft door opened. That was me hooked. I fell in love with the island there and then. On my first visit I bought this condo and spent half the year here, but this graduated to me moving here full time. In 2010 I decided I wanted more space and acquired a bigger home in a group of nine condos myself and my partners/family built, still in West End, as I love the hustle and bustle of the village in the busy season but also love the quiet...everyone knows everyone....feel of the quiet season. People are very friendly and helpful..everyone is made to feel welcome. Having come from Norfolk in England, Roatan is about as far removed as one could get in styles of living. England is regulated to the extreme and TV cameras abound, here life is relaxed, friendly and laid back and it is what life probably would have been like many years ago in the first world areas. It is a brilliant place for children to spend time as they are safe playing on the beach. Cultures are mixed and well integrated and everyone is welcome.
Why the Owner Chose West End:
8b Sunset Villas is a condo offering comfortable facilities within very easy access of every kind of bar, restaurant, dive organizations, water taxis, car taxis, buses, activities, beaches, beautiful blue azure seas, wonderful swimming pool and yet in a residential area, so quiet when one has had enough of the bustle of village life by the shore.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I believe not to have to hire a car is a huge benefit for many coming to stay on Roatan. Being near the dive operations is also a must as it makes homecoming much easier when tired after a long day diving. Children being safe to wonder on the beach is essential and all kinds of restaurants and street food being offered means there is plenty to chose from for those who like different meals. The 24 hour security on the site is very important as it gives confidence and the feeling that security is already taken care of.
- Primary: 50424454371 You may also use (504) 9704 4009 anytime
- Secondary: +504 9704 4009
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
living area with fully equipped and comfortable kitchen
this is home
sitting on the terrace is private with all the tropical plants
second bedroom has everything you need
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT...COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES!
oh dear just another sunset!
Half Moon Bay....taken from the famous Sundowners Bar..come and watch the sunset
Here come some visitors
view from road to Sunset Villas
how tranquil is this?
other view of living area leading to second bedroom on the other side of condo
Not far for a quick dip to cool down!
not only a bar area but a proper table to eat evening meals
main bedroom is a big room and has an extra single at the end of the main bed
huge swimming pool is just across the road
another view of the seating and eating areas
come to Anthony Keys Resort and see the dolphins in the sea...they are wonderful
how is this for interesting, and they serve good food.....all in West End
and here it is!
boys just will have fun
Half Moon bay...other view
second bedroom with an extra single, perfect for an additional child/person
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 04, 2014
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
You may also use (504) 9704 4009 anytime
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.