Oceanfront Luxury Villa, Pool, Kayaks, Gated - Near 2 Best Beaches! - Restaurant
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chalk Sound villa description
Splendida is spanish for splendid and this Villa Splendida is and more. A fully functional vacation rental home, all the conveniences for a fun vacation in a luxury atmosphere has been thought about. Breath-taking ocean views greet you from the master and guest bedrooms on the upper floor, upper sun deck off the guest bedrooms, from the living room, kitchen and outdoor dining area not to mention the sundeck by the pool and ocean deck. Listen to the waves as they caress the shore or have a moonlit dinner under the stars. The 5 bedroom villa sleeps 10 comfortably and may be rented as a 3 bedroom villa with the additional rooms locked off for your exclusive use of the gated estate.
Splendida is a gated and secure luxury vacation rental that sits directly on the oceanfront of Chalk Sound National Park. Amazing ocean views, luxury interiors, lush landscaping, a natural salt water aquarium, pool, water feature and roof top sun decks are but a few quality features of this home. A short 5 minute drive takes you to the sandy beaches of Taylor Bay and Sapodilla Bay just across the road from Las Brisas Restaurant - Provo.
A state of the art, fully stocked kitchen accents Splendida, with all you need for a gourmet meal or a simple salad. The formal dining room is set off the living room and enjoys bright garden views and great breeze. No curtains needed, electronic remote controlled security shutters provide additional privacy. An expansive outdoor deck is ideal for a sunshine breakfast; afternoon tea or romantic dinner at candlelight. Gently sloped stairs wind down to the pool deck, gazebo, kids wading pool and water feature, oceanfront dock and salt water fish aquarium. Kids enjoy fish feeding time with our Aquarium Guide.
Splendida is fully air conditioned but can be enjoyed with just the cool trade winds that blow through. The air condition is charged at $75 per day. Designed with floor to ceiling glass windows and sliding glass doors to capture the beauty of the ocean all bedrooms suites on the upper floor have a view of the ocean and Provo skyline. Bedrooms 2 and 3 enjoy a roof top, deck with chaise loungers for sunbathing. Bedrooms 4 and 5 on the basement level can be locked off if the villa is rented as a 3 bedroom, both with direct Pool access via the garage. A fully stocked kitchenette and en suite bathroom compliments Bedroom 4 and can be used as a nanny or butler suite. The full size laundry room is on the ground floor.
Activities nearby - beach, snorkeling, jet skiing, swimming, pontoon rentals, kayaking, private boat charters, sailing, sunset cruises, dining, cycling, Sapodilla hill carving exploration, hiking, beach combing, shelling, boat tours.
- oceanfront Villa with boat dock - Direct Access to the ocean
- 2 Kayaks with life vests for guests use
- 3 bedrooms sleep 6, 5 bedrooms sleep 10
- hardwood and marble floors throughout
- surround sound system in Living room
- FREE internet – WiFi
- flat screen televisions in all rooms
- Villa fully air conditioned, charged at $75 per day usage
- private chef, babysitting can be arranged, concierge, crib, highchair
- mid-week housekeeping included
- private in-ground Pool, waterfalls, Natural Fish Aquarium
- BBQ Grill Outdoor
- roof top sun deck, Entertainment deck off the pool
- beach towels, chairs, umbrellas
- airport meet and greet, SUV airport transfers
- Back up generator
- Fish Feeding - a delight for kids
- Laundry room
- Professionally managed by Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Turks and Caicos
Welcome to another day in Paradise - to a place where relaxation, beautiful beaches and great restaurants are an everyday way of life.
Airlines: - American Airlines has three daily flights between Providenciales and Miami. Delta Airlines flies daily between Providenciales and Atlanta. TWA flies between New York/JFK and Providenciales daily. There are also weekly charter flights from Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Toronto.
Supermarkets:- Two large supermarkets and several grocery stores on the island. The nearest supermarket is Island Pride open until 8:00 pm (closed Sunday), located on the Chalk Sound Main road and bypass to Leeward Highway. Another 5 minutes will take you to the largest supermarket on the island, IGA Supermarket, open from 7:00 am until 10:00 pm daily. Several liquor stores are on the island, the largest being the Wine Cellar on the Leeward highway, across from Fortis.
Water - Water is scarce, please help us conserve! Water is a combination of rainwater caught on the roof plus desalinated water delivered weekly. There should be no problem in drinking the water; however, various bottled waters are available at the grocery and liquor stores.
Washer/Dryer - The villa has a washer and dryer that you are welcome to use.
Power - Power rates are very high. Please, please don't leave lights and fans, air-condition on unnecessarily. It is not uncommon for the power to go off temporarily however we have a back-up generator to power the house.
- 6000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Available
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
House is fully air conditioned, split units in the bedrooms and central air in the living, dining and kitchen. An allowance of $200 is given with any usage in excess charged back at cost to guests....moreless
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- This island is the most tourist-oriented island of the Turks and Caicos Islands in the West Indies. While most travelers come to Chalk Sound to explore the magnificent coral reefs, history enthusiasts might also enjoy visiting Cheshire Hall, a plantation house built in the 1790s by British loyalists. Vacationers might also like to check out Chalk Sound National Park and the only conch farm in the world. Enjoy the Beach in the Backyard of Your Chalk Sound Beach Rental. Savor the beauty of the island by staying in a Chalk Sound beach rental. Step out of your house, onto the beach or in the ocean water, where you can enjoy scuba diving and sailing. The close proximity to markets with fresh local fare make entertaining a delight. Enjoy an intimate gathering on the veranda or walk through lush, landscaped gardens with your friends. Providenciales villas offer an affordable way to gather with friends and family. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Beach View
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Chalk Sound is home of the most turquoise waters of Providenciales, home of the famous Taylor Bay and the kids beach, Sapodilla Bay shallow for kids and non-swimmers, with areas for diving and snorkeling. Las Brisas restaurant is one of the sought after locations for great food, view and excellent service. Rent pontoons, jet skis or kayaks and explore the many inlets in the Sound. This secure location has its very own Police Station, Gas Station and mini Supermarket, Sunset cruise excursions, Glow worm tours and is home to multi-million dollar homes such as the famous Emerald Cay. Villa Splendida is located on 3 acres of prime oceanfront, gated entrance with keypad entry, electronic security shutters, amazing interiors and all you need for a once in a lifetime vacation experience. Travel to the Turks & Caicos Home to some of the best beaches in the World, breathtaking hues from inviting waters, and legendary diving, snorkeling and fishing, the Turks & Caicos Islands beckon you to an undiscovered Caribbean. Travel to the Turks and Caicos is easy and efficient. Just a short flight from the east coast of the US, our islands are a tropical classic, a throwback in time where relaxation is unavoidable and rejuvenation ensured. Grand Turk Grand Turk is the capital island of the Turks and Caicos, its historical heartbeat, and home to a state of the art luxury cruise ship center. It is here that Christopher Columbus first made landfall on his initial voyage to the New World in 1492. Almost 500 years later, US astronaut John Glenn 'discovered' Grand Turk himself, after he became the first American man to orbit the earth. Cockburn Town is the center piece of the island with a wonderful selection of historical buildings and a rustic charm that is unforgettable. It has the second largest population of around 3,720 people. Grand Turk is one of the main historical points of Turks and Caicos. You will find many Colonial style buildings and ruins, along with The Turks and Caicos National Museum. Providenciales 'Provo' Turks and Caicos Providenciales, or more commonly known as 'Provo', covers an area of 38 miles and is the most developed island in Turks and Caicos. It is here where most international flights arrive at the Providenciales International Airport (PLS). Surrounded by beautiful white sand beaches, Provo has been ranked 'Best Beach' by Conde' Nast magazine and by the World Travel Awards for several years running. Found on the western end of the island chain, Provo offers all modern conveniences, including luxurious villas and condos, numerous restaurants, spas and shopping facilities, a championship caliber golf course, and full service grocery store. Leeward is 5 minutes away from the heart of Grace Bay a short cycle, power walk or drive. Although Provo is the most developed of the islands, it is still a destination for those who want to escape their busy schedules and relax. On the north shore of the island, near Grace Bay, you will find the most beautiful beaches, as well as a long coral reef, which is rich in aquatic life. This main strech is home to the majority of the island major resorts and tourism services. Towards the south of the island you will find Chalk Sound, a large lake with striking turquoise water and an array of small cays. Islands Magazine described Chalk Sound as 'Beneath the radar: Untouched and off the beaten path, the pristine islets in Provo's Chalk Sound provide an ideal backdrop for expansive thoughts.' Along the south side of the island in areas such as Sapodilla Bay, Copper Jack, Discovery Bay, Turtle Tail and Long Bay you will find many private villas available for rent. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Fabulous Home - Best View on Island
Fabulous Home - Best View on Island
We spent a week at this beautiful home and enjoyed every minute. We literally had the entire Chalk Sound waters to ourselves (first week of September). The home includes 2 double kayaks, which we made good use of. The pool was also a lovely plus. The views from the balconies were fabulous. The bedrooms upstairs all have lovely views - the master, especially. We were on the quiet side of the island, which suited us nicely. You will want to rent a car to get around. We drove to Grace Bay Beach a few times - lovely beach, but also lovely to return to our quiet, beautiful home. We loved snorkeling @ Smith's Reef, which is not too far from the home. Also, Las Brisas, which is right around the corner, is a fabulous restaurant! We ate there 3 times. Bugaloo's is also wonderful, but only during the day. The surrounding area gets a bit dicey after dark. The only thing we would have done differently was not rent the downstairs rooms. They are actually located in the basement - one room has no windows & the downstairs suite is also very dark. The person who was assigned the windowless room spent her time sleeping on the couch instead. Also, we had problems with the appliances - the dish washer & dryer didn't work. But we would happily return to this beautiful home. No one can believe the fabulous pictures we took in and around our home. And Charlene was so responsive & friendly in setting up our stay - we all loved her. Simone, who was our on-island contact from Charlene's team, was incredibly wonderful. She met us at the rental company and escorted us to the home and showed us around, and then checked up on us throughout our stay. It was so wonderful to have these lovely ladies helping us. We all fell in love with this island and home and we can't wait to return. The pictures do not do it justice. (There is an elevator in the house, which is usually locked up, but I would think the owner would allow use of the elevator for people with disabilities...)
- Guest Linda (Atlanta, GA)
- Date of stay 08/31/13
- Review Submitted 09/10/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, people with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Manager response: Thank you first of all for staying with us at Villa Splendida, as a new vacation rental villa we welcome your valued comments and we seek to improve our guest experience. Thank you for pointing out the items that were of concern and we are in the process of attending to them so this should not be an issue for our future travelers. I am so very glad that you enjoyed your stay, loved the villa, location and views, this does my heart good. I hope to welcome you when next you visit the island and thank you once again for taking the time out to review Villa Splendida - Providenciales. Charlene on behalf of owner
First let me say that I have done quite a bit of travelling due to my husbands line of work and stayed at very nice places. We decided to do a vacation home and wanted to be in a secure, private location but on or close to the beach, which works for my kids. On entering Villa Splendida I was wowed! I am happy I paid what I did but if this were here in the US i would have paid an arm and a few legs. What a pleasant surprise! The villa was large, high ceilings, beautifully decorated and the views from the upper rooms were to die for...what a breath of fresh air. Turquoise water glisten below and there is a constant breeze. Love the wooden bamboo floors, love the spaciousness, loved having a private chef over....Word of advise, budget at least $100 per person for dinner plus groceries! It may seem high but for us it was worth every penny not having to go to the restaurants or leave the villa. We loved Sapodilla Bay beach for the kids, Taylor bay was a little hard to find but we eventually did. Grace Bay was nice but too touristy for us, we loved sitting on the dock and watching the fish in the Aquarium, listening to the waves. We loved Jessica our housekeeper and thanks to Charlene our booking process was a breeze. So much to talk about, can wait to return. Beautiful villa, great price, we all loved our stay and miss the Turks. Thanks for sharing your paradise with us. Oh..don't forget to go to the Fish Fry and Bogaloos. We renewed our vows as well with Island Chic Weddings and our taxi driver, don't remember his full name, Lighbourne was amazing.
- Guest Alla (New York)
- Date of stay 08/17/13
- Review Submitted 08/27/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Manager response: Thanks for your kind review, I am very happy you enjoyed your time here at the Villa and in the islands. Take care and hopefully we will have the honor in welcoming you next time.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Christmas/New Year 2014 - 5 BR
Dec 16 - Jan 4
7 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
|Winter 3 Bedroom Rate
Jan 5 - Apr 30, 2014
5 night min stay
Rates are based on 8 guests; add $75 per night, per additional guest
|2014 Summer Sizzle
May 1 - Nov 14, 2014
5 night min stay
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $75 per night, per additional guest
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
All guests sign a Liability Waiver at check in. Air condition is charged at $75 per day additional.
Private SUV airport transfers, concierge services (restaurant reservations, private scuba lessons, boat excursions, golf tee times, etc), private chef or cooking lessons, babysitting, island tours, visit other islands - all available at cost. Mid week Housekeeping included.
50% deposit at the time of booking, balance due 60 days prior to arrival. Visa or Master credit cards or Wire Transfers accepted. Cancellations received prior to 60 days before arrival result in refund of deposit less $300 processing fee. Cancellations received after 60 days result in funds being held for a future visit within 18 months of original arrival.
Add $1000 extra per week for 5BR
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 12%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Providenciales International PLS at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Caribbean Crusin at 8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Chalk Sound Highway at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Taylor Bay and Sapodilla Bay at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Las Brisas at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Provo Golf Club at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Las Brisas at 1.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About: Villa Splendida is Professionally Managed by Coldwell Banker Real Estate, Turks and Caicos - Vacation Rentals Division Available on the Vacation Rental Market since December 2012
Why Chalk Sound:
Ocean views, serenity, ocean, secure, private, natural aquarium, turquoise shades of water
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Waterfront, able to build a private dock, large land space, location away from the hustle and bustle of Grace Bay, love to hear the birds in the morning, love to stroll on Sapodilla and Taylor Bay
- Primary: +649 6492424687
- Secondary: 649-242-4687 Not after 10:00pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Boat dock and ocean access, ladder. Villa Splendida close to Taylor Bay-Provo
Living room and Entrance to Villa Splendida, tv, surround sound, luxury interior
Ocean view Master Bedroom - King - Villa Splendida on the Ocean
Taylor Bay Beach - Kids beach Chalk Sound - Villa Splendida
Turquoise waters, sea kayaks, boat dock, direct ocean access, swimming
Bedroom 4, kitchenette, ensuite bath
Chefs table in the Gourmet Kitchen
Driveway to Villa Splendida, Electronic Gate, Private and Secure - Shutters
Family room at dusk, Surround sound inside and out, air conditioned, balcony
Paddle boarding with Big Blue Unlimited or at Sapodilla Bay
Lush landscaping of Villa Splendida 3.5 acres- blooming poinciana, Oceanfront
Our guest getting married on Taylor Bay with Island Chic Wedding.com - Splendida
Upper Sun deck overlooking the most turquoise ocean water - Chalk Sound
Bedroom 2, Queen, direct ocean view
Sapodilla Bay - Kids beach, paddle boarding, jet ski, kayak, shallow 4 mins away
Pool, Gazeebo, chaise loungers, Oceanfront
Bedroom 3, ocean view, Roof top sun beds
Gazebo view, outdoor BBQ, bar and entertainment deck
Outdoor dining, ocean views, ceiling fans, seats 12 comfortably, pool views
Natural Aquarium, the only one in Turks and Caicos! No fishing allowed inside :)
View from wading pool
Pontoon Rentals on Chalk Sound from Las Brisas
Sunset over the Bay, sail boat charters, excursions, snorkeling, sunset cruises
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 19, 2013
5 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.