Beautiful, Stylish Two Bedroom Flat in Notting Hill.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kensington & Chelsea apartment description
Enjoy this beautiful Notting Hill two bedroom flat with many lovely extras, such as lovely communal gardens and pretty terraced houses all around! Relax and stroll around this popular, vibrant part of London…you're a stone's throw from Portobello Road.
A classic pied-e-terre with a relaxed and peaceful feel, the home is on the second floor (walk-up) of a Victorian terraced property.
Tastefull decorated living area with good natural light and calm, natural hues. The furnishings are elegant, modern and fresh. Comfortable seating area with sofa, arm chair and TV.
Up three steps and you are in a charming alcove with a dining table and chairs for four. Ample light and lovely views from here of the communal gardens below. A lovely spot to sit and dream with your morning coffee!
The sleek, gallery-style kitchen is adjacent and is fully equipped with all mod-cons. Fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, wishing machine, kettle, toaster, oven, gas-stove, coffee-machine. Pretty views from here too of the communal gardens.
Two airy and fresh bedrooms, one with a king-sized bed, the other with a double bed. Good natural light from large windows and sufficient storage.
New and delightful, all-white bathroom with a bath and shower attachment.
Ladbroke Grove Underground (Hammersmith & City Line) is 5 minutes walk away. Notting Hill station (Central, District and Circle lines) is 15 minutes walk away. Number 52 bus stops in Elgin Crescent which goes towards Hyde Park and Kensington.
What an incredible flat! Such elegance and style with fun little surprises to be had here and there. Not to mention lovely, large communal gardens to enjoy. Located in trendy Notting Hill and very close to Portobello Rd and the famous market. Good access to transport and the perfect area for walking and exploring. A very special flat indeed.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- What an incredible flat! Such elegance and style with fun little surprises to be had here and there. Not to mention lovely, large communal gardens to enjoy. Located in trendy Notting Hill and very close to Portobello Rd and the famous market. Good access to transport and the perfect area for walking and exploring. A very special flat indeed....moreless
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Notting Hill is a fashionable London borough, world famous for the colourful street carnival held annually. Every August bank holiday the locals fill the streets with spectacular costumes and floats and dance through the weekend to celebrate the Afro-Caribbean culture synonymous with the area. It’s a fun party attended by two million visitors and you don’t need a personal invite! For the rest of the year Notting Hill has yet another claim to fame - the weekly antiques market held at the heart of the area, Portobello Road. This is a well loved place to poodle around and enjoy the cosmopolitan atmosphere provided along with bric-a-brac, antiques and international fresh produce. Notting Hill is proud of its bohemian atmosphere and funky-artistic image. A boho edge is successfully combined with a move upmarket. There are numerous great eateries, bijoux designer shops and interesting galleries to cater for monied residents and sophisticated visitors. The borough also offers an immensely convenient location for moving around central London. Transfer to Heathrow Airport is super swift on the Heathrow Express to Paddington.?? Venture 15 minutes East and you are on Oxford Street – the best known shopping street in London that offers infinite leisure retail opportunities. And to top it all, the world renowned London parks of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park are walking distance and will energise you when you crave green space. In sum, Notting Hill is an area much loved by visitors the world over and not only for the atmosphere....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Discounts: 6 nights or more: £209 Nightly
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
About: Residential Expertise from 20 Years in the Business! The London Agent is a niche residential letting agent in London. We manage and market central London homes on behalf of property providers, some of whom are local, and some of whom live abroad. We carefully select the flats that we choose to promote and build a long term working relationship with trustworthy property providers. Over the years, our business has evolved in response to the many requests we receive for short term rentals and short term holiday and vacation lets has become our forte. We know London and we love London and this shines through. We are proud of the fact that you can relax and book your short term holiday flat with us with total confidence, in the sure knowledge that our experience, knowledge and attention to detail will serve you well, and make your stay a happy and memorable one.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013