Inside Disney World -Most Dates, Best Rates!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Lake Buena Vista condo description
Specials on 7 night stays, two bedroom villas at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek resort within The Walt Disney World property. Presidential Suites also available. One, two and three bedroom sizes.
Also available are residences at the ultra-luxurious Wyndham Reunion. These three bedroom, three bath superior residences accommodate 8-10 guests and offer over 2,000 square feet. The exclusivity of a 24 hour guard in this gated elite community. Disney Fireworks view from the 11th floor roof top pool, restaurant and lounge. On property transportation to amenities. Reserve with Concierge Realty and you receive 8 water park passes, 10% any of the nine restaurants on property, 10% off Spa services and 10% off gift shop purchases. Golf discounts also available.
For more information and bookings please contact
Heidi Rustic (888) 888-2204 Ext. 112
The best for your Central Florida theme park vacation is Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort near sunny Orlando, Florida. Less than one mile from Epcot® at the Walt Disney World ® Resort in Lake Buena Vista. With our on-site Disney Planning Center, plan the details of your trip stress-free with expert Disney insider tips.
A spectacular Wyndham Vacation Resorts property, Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort is an entertainment complex complete with five outdoor pools, nine hot tubs, and a refreshing Lazy River. Exquisite dining options, a miniature golf course, and our family activities program offer an extravaganza of amenities. Our luxury suite is furnished in modern comfort, offer relaxing whirlpool tubs, and offer impressive views of the lakefront or poolside.
We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. If you do not hear from us, please check your spam folder. You are also welcome to call any time.
- Elevator : Up to sixteen stories high
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- The living room has a queen sized pull out couch.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Rock Climbing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- The ONLY non-Disney timeshare inside Disney gates! Stays of six nights or longer, please. It's hard to believe that Walt Disney World first opened its gates some 40 years ago. After the Magic Kingdom's unveiling back in 1971, an incredible upsurge in development immediately followed, bringing not only additional theme parks, but also a slew of smaller attractions, world-class hotels, top-notch restaurants, and premier shopping venues that all combine to ensure Orlando is indisputably one of the world's preeminent vacation destinations. Things to Do Disney boasts four major theme parks, two water parks, and a shopping/dining/entertainment district. But the Mouse's House is not the only game in town. Take in the action-packed thrills of Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure (the latter home to the wildly popular Wizarding World of Harry Potter), as well as the excitement of Universal's nightclub/restaurant district, City Walk. If you prefer a bit less hustle and bustle, the eco-adventure parks at SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica feature a more laid-back experience. Gatorland, a throwback attraction, lets you take in the beauty of the natural surroundings at a leisurely pace. And the new LEGO LAND Florida immerses visitors in everything LEGO. Orlando also offers recreational activities galore, among them golf (with some of the country's top courses right nearby), indoor surfing, and zip line adventures. Shopping High-end malls such as the Mall at Millenia feature a dizzying array of designer boutiques, while architecturally inviting open-air outlet malls (most notably the Premium Outlets at Vineland and at International Dr.) and an eclectic array of theme-park shops will all give your wallet a workout. Restaurants & Dining Celebrity chefs and themed restaurants ensure that dining out is an experience in itself. Sit back and sip a signature martini, soak up sounds of Sinatra, and sink your teeth into a melt-in-your-mouth filet at Ocean Prime (located along the famed Restaurant Row on Sand Lake Rd.), or experience the exotic Asian-inspired surroundings of Emeril's Tchoup Chop, at Universal's Royal Pacific. Nightlife & Entertainment Hang out at the clubs at Universal's City Walk (including Latin Quarter, Red Coconut Club, and Jimmy Buffet's Margarita ville), the lounges at Disney (such as Rix and the Outer Rim), or even as far out as downtown Orlando, where bars and dance clubs can be found along Wall Street and Church Street Station. Comedy clubs (Fat Fish Blue, Sak Comedy Club, and even the theatrical antics at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show) will keep you laughing well into the night. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Over all a 5 star vacationGuest comment entered by owner
Over all a 5 star vacation
We want to thank you for all that you did for us, for our vacation (12/28). From beginning to end it was seamless. Always a quick reply for our endless questions and even help with where to go new years. We had a great time thanks to you. Regarding Bonnet Creek – it was great, great room, clean and well appointed. Over all a 5 star vacation, will definitely be back.
- Guest tom
- Date of stay 12/28/13
- Review Submitted 01/28/14
5 star service and experience!!
5 star service and experience!!
As a first time vrbo renter, I had an outstanding experience working with Heidi! She was quick to respond to my questions. She led me through the booking process, and provided me with the most helpful travel information a family of 5 could ever want! She is a TOP NOTCH agent, and I am looking forward to working with her again! Also, the property she represents is amazing! An ideal family vacation resort in the heart of Disney! Beautiful condo living with Mickey really, really close by. We experienced Disney, but also got to have a relaxing vacation thanks to the resort and all of its amenities (pools, crafts for kids, entertainment, restaurants).
- Guest Meghan K.
- Date of stay 10/17/13
- Review Submitted 10/30/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, tourists without a car.
Wyndham Bonnet Creek - Heidi Rustic
Wyndham Bonnet Creek - Heidi Rustic
Heidi at Concierge Realty was SO helpful. I was nervous going this route as I've never done anything but a Disney property before. Heidi reassured me and answered the many questions that I had. The property was very nice, and I don't think I can ever stay in a tiny hotel room with my family of four ever again! It was so nice to have so much space - 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3 tv/s, full kitchen, a balcony with a view of the Epcot fireworks, and a washer and dryer. It was awesome, and I thought the price was very reasonable.
- Guest Deb (Enfield, CT)
- Date of stay 06/26/13
- Review Submitted 07/10/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A two-bedroom residence at the rate of $190 per night is for off-peak dates of travel booked within 45 days of vacation. Rates vary according to season. Inquire for details. Minimum of five nights, please.
Once you are ready to reserve, we will forward an agreement for you to digitally execute which commits us both to the reservation. Once this is received, you will receive a confirmation showing your reservation confirmed for your dates of travel at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Funds would then be due at our office within three business days. We accept checks, wire transfers, PayPal, MasterCard and Visa.
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Easy access from everywhere at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 45 minutes - Cocoa Beach at 60 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Bars are inside & out at resort and Wyndham hotel at Lake Buena Vista
- Nearest Golf: Hilton Bonnet Creek and Disney courses at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Restaurants are inside and out at resort at Lake Buena Vista
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We love to vacation as much as you do! We own and offer lodging at resorts hand picked for their location and amenities. Concierge Realty offers secure reservations at great rates.
Why the Owner Chose Lake Buena Vista:
Bonnet Creek is the best! Is the only timeshare inside Disney gates which is not Disney vacation club. This means that you get the convenience of the best location in the world without having to pay the Disney price. The Mediterranean-style villas are comfortable, spacious and tastefully decorated. With the full kitchen, full-size dining room table, large living room and balcony, it feels like home. There are six pools, pirate ship, many Jacuzzis, two lazy rivers, playground, complimentary mini golf, kids club and so much more. Fireworks every night. Going to Bonnet Creek is vacation in itself, but even better than that, had it has Mickey Mouse as a neighbor.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love walking around the lake and happening upon musical guests or parties. There is always something going on at bonnet Creek. We love the variety of pools. The pool at the Wyndham Hotel has a fire pit and swinging benches. One of the lazy rivers has a water cannon. Tons of shaded Jacuzzis. A playground for adults and kids alike. Having our own kitchen means not having to dine out for every meal. Being inside the gates of Disney means that we can be anywhere in Disney world in short order. The perfect resort for your Orlando vacation.
- Primary: +1 888-888-2204 x112 Heidi Rustic, Concierge Realty 888-888-2204 x112
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Wyndham Bonnet Creek is inside Disneyworld & offers all resort amenities.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, March 10, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
+1 888-888-2204 x112
Heidi Rustic, Concierge Realty 888-888-2204 x112
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.