Great Family Home with Marsh Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wellfleet house description
The house, which was designed by a well known Outer Cape architect, is located in the desirable Indian Neck area of South Wellfleet. Situated at the end of a dirt road, the house is very private and has wonderful views of the marsh from the two level wrap around deck. The ever changing light during the day gives many photo opportunities, and for the birders amongst you, there are many different species to be seen. For those who just want to relax, a lounger on the spacious deck is a peaceful place to be.
The house itself is in two parts.The main house consists of a large living and dining area, with a small but well equipped kitchen. There are two bedrooms one has a double bed, the other two twin beds.
There is a bathroom with a shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Above the bedrooms is a loft, accessed via a spiral staircase, and used as over flow sleeping. There are two sleeping couches (suitable for children)up there.
The other part of the house, which was added at a later date is connected to the main house via a hallway and half a dozen steps. The studio as it is known (the purpose for which it was built) is half a story above the main house. A door between the two parts of the house offers some privacy if so desired.
The studio is a large light filled room with a sleeping area and a sitting area. There is a full bath and another loft accessed by another spiral staircase, which also goes down to the basement. There is a washer and dryer in the basement.
In both the studio and the main house there are large sliding glass doors to the deck which give the whole house a light and airy feeling, accentuated by the cathedral ceiling in the living/dining room.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- The town of Wellfleet is home to many writers and artists. This is reflected in the number galleries and shops selling locally crafted fare. It has all the charm of a New England village, including several white painted churches, the bells of one of which rings ship's time. There are narrow streets which wind through the town and lead to the harbor where fishing boats tie up next to private sail and motor boats. The town boasts many restaurants with food that appeals to all tastes. Wellfleet is famous for it's oysters, and you couldn't find them fresher anywhere. Only a 20 minute drive away is Provincetown with it's quaint houses and fabulous private gardens. Also the National Seashore and the Provincelands are worth a visit. Whales are frequently observed in the bay or around Race Point where the water from the bay meets the ocean. Whale watching boats go out from Provincetown several times a day, and many guarantee sitings of whales....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 30 nights or more: $300 Nightly
Jun 1 - Sep 30
7 night min stay
Discounts: 29 nights or more: $300 Nightly
Oct 1 - May 30
3 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more: $300 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
This is a Sunday to Sunday rental
Half the rent is due upon the signing of the lease which should be returned within 7 days of a verbal or email agreement. The remainder of the rent is due 4 weeks before the start of the rental period. A $350 security deposit is also due at this time.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Provincetown at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Provincetown at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Indian Neck Beach at 1 Miles
- Primary: 781-863-0239 (Massachusetts, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Unusual architect designed house
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 07, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.