Spectacular Sunsets! Blue Water! Coral Reefs! Dolphins! a Marina!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:28 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Landings of Largo condo description
***********EXCLUSIVE LOCATION*********** Our condo is on Florida Bay ('Bay Side') on the Gulf of Mexico. Spectacular sunsets. Private marina.
THIS IS A SPECIAL PLACE: When looking for a tropical vacation destination, a 'home away from home', we have it all right here for you to enjoy. PEOPLE COME FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO STAY AT OUR CONDO and we have guests that reserve our condo year after year. We are a gated property with a private marina, boat dock, boat ramp and boardwalk leading out to a fishing pier. At our place, there are SPECTACULAR SUNSETS each night.
WE HAVE TWO DISTINCT FEATURES: (#1.) Our condo is on the 2nd floor which means there is no one walking around above you (therefore, it is very quiet); (#2.) Our condo is an end unit which means there are neighbors on 1 side only (therefore, it is very open, bright, extra windows and the condo is larger than others/more square footage). These two distinct features provide you with an excellent 'home away from home' experience.
THE DETAILS: Our 1,000 SF condo unit is newly renovated and fully furnished. It includes two (2) Bedrooms, two (2) Bathrooms, Kitchen with high-top bar and 2 bar stools, Dining Room that seats 4, Living Room with 2 couches and a private Patio/Balcony. Also included: private washer and dryer inside the condo unit, kitchen appliances, coffee maker, blender, toaster, utensils, pots, pans, hot and cold running water, central air conditioning/heating with adjustable/programmable thermostat, two (2) standard size televisions with cable TV, wireless internet, ceramic tile throughout and ceiling fans throughout.
INTERIOR DESIGN: Our condo unit is very spacious and bright and receives lots of natural light through multiple windows and sliding glass doors. There are privacy shades at each window. The condo is decorated island-style in a warm palette of cream, beige and taupe accented with bright punches of color. You'll see sea shells, a mounted sailfish in the Living Room and other nautical elements throughout the condo unit.
OUR PRIVATE MARINA: The property has a private marina complete with boat ramp, boat dock, fish washing station and a beautiful boardwalk which leads out to a pier on the water. Enjoy a STROLL ON THE BOARDWALK and enjoy a SPECTACULAR SUNSET each night overlooking the sparkling blue water. At the end of the pier is a ladder that extends into the water... enjoy a refreshing swim! You can also FISH OFF THE PIER. Should you desire to rent a boat slip in our private marina, we would be happy to assist you in making those arrangements separately (boat slips are privately owned and based on availability). Our marina can accommodate up to a 25' VESSEL. Our marina's fish cleaning station has fresh running water to help you prepare your fresh catch! YOU CAN BET THAT A MANATEE OR TWO WILL STOP BY AND VISIT YOU!
WORLD CLASS AMENITIES: Air conditioned clubhouse with restrooms; small fitness center; two (2) heated swimming pools; poolside lounge chairs; two (2) lighted tennis courts for playing day or night; racquetball court; tiki huts; BBQ grills; brick paths that meander throughout the property; and lush, meticulously maintained landscaping.
GATED COMMUNITY: This exclusive, private community is gated. A gate access card will be provided to you, prior to your arrival, so that you can come and go through the gate at your leisure. We are located at Mile Marker 98.
FREE CONVENIENT PARKING: Two (2) parking spaces are reserved at the condo building for your convenience. These parking spaces can be used for cars and/or boat with boat trailer. Also, guest parking spaces are available throughout the property.
MAIL SERVICE: Mail service to the condo unit is not provided. For mail service/forwarding mail from your home to the condo unit (in the case of longer stays, a month or more), guests can open a P.O. Box with the local Post Office located just a few blocks away.
DON'T FORGET TO SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK: We have visitors stay with us from ALL OVER THE WORLD! Many of them reserve our condo unit year after year! You'll enjoy reading about their Florida Keys experiences and positive feedback about our condo unit in our Guest Book. During your stay, please sign the Guest Book. Thank you!
We look forward to hearing from you!
(Chris, Nancy, Josh, Adam, Michelle)
- On floor 2
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- This condo has two bedrooms. The beds are equipped with pillows, sheets and comforters. The Master Bedroom is spacious and bright with a large picture window, overlooking one of the heated swimming pools on the property, letting in a lot of natural sunlight. The Guest Bedroom also includes a large window. Blinds are provided at all windows for privacy. Ceramic floor tile throughout. A ceiling fan in each bedroom. Master Bedroom has a standard size TV with cable. Guest Bedroom does not have a TV. *Note: Housekeeping only services the condo unit before and after your stay....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- This unit includes two (2) full bathrooms. Fresh bath towels, hand towels and washcloths are provided for guests during their stay. Both bathrooms are spacious and clean with ceramic tile throughout. Hot running water is plentiful and always available for your comfort during your stay. *Note: Please bring your own hair dryer. Housekeeping only services the condo unit before and after your stay....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
Kitchen has pots, pans, utensils, cups, plates, bowls, blender, toaster, coffee maker, etc. *Note: No dishwasher or garbage disposal. Housekeeping only services the unit before and after your stay....moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
Fitness Room / Equipment:
There is a small fitness room in the Clubhouse. There are two (2) large, heated swimming pools on property, perfect for swimming laps. Two (2) lighted tennis courts for your enjoyment, day or night....moreless
There are two (2) reserved parking spaces for this condo unit that can be used for cars and/or boats and boat trailers. Also, there are guest parking spaces located throughout the property....moreless
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- **********THINGS TO DO ON PROPERTY********* swim; lounge around poolside; read a book; enjoy your boat in our private marina; fish off our private pier; tennis; raquetball; play cards in the Clubhouse; hop in a canoe and tour the Bay; bicycling; use the fitness room; take a walk on meandering brick paths throughout the property; grill on the BBQ; enjoy our private balcony; walk on our private boardwalk; watch for manatee and dolphin; enjoy spectacular sunsets from the pier. **********THINGS TO DO OFF PROPERTY********* swim with the dolphins; explore coral reefs; diving; snorkeling; fishing; wind surfing; parasailing; deep sea charter boat fishing; sunset cruises; sailing; canoeing; kayaking; bicycling; jet skiing; bird watching; hiking; horseback riding; visit the natural theme parks; shopping; eat at local restaurants with delicious fresh fish; golf; spend time at a spa; visit a winery; take a scenic drive through the Keys; enjoy Islamorada's night life; spend a day in Key West....moreless
- Game Room:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
The property has a private marina, boat ramp, dock and boardwalk with pier. Bring your vessel (up to 25') and rent a boat slip on our property. Or, rent a boat at one of Key Largo's various marinas....moreless
Water Sports Gear:
There are endless water activities in Key Largo including diving, snorkeling, wind surfing and more. Bring your own gear or stop at one of the many dive shops in Key Largo to rent equipment....moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Equestrian Events
- Roller Blading
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Would you like to SWIM WITH DOLPHINS? How about DIVE AND SNORKEL along miles of beautiful CORAL REEF? Would you like to go sport FISHING on a charter boat complete with captain and crew? Or maybe you just want to relax island-style and enjoy SPECTACULAR SUNSETS EVERY NIGHT? When looking for a tropical vacation destination, a home away from home, we have it all for you to enjoy. Whether you are looking for relaxation and tranquility or fun in the sun, you've come to the right place! PEOPLE COME FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO STAY AT OUR CONDO. They come to experience 'the Florida lifestyle' with the warm beauty of the sun and sparkling blue water. Here at Florida Bay, there's something for everyone - whether a family, honeymooner, young couple or retiree. Florida sunshine, warm weather, spectacular sunsets, crystal blue water, MANATEE and DOLPHIN encounters, endless variety of fish, living CORAL REEFS, SCUBA DIVING, SNORKELING, glassbottom boat tours, deep sea FISHING charter boat excursions, lunch and dinner cruises, SUNSET CRUISES, boat rentals, swimming, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding, wind surfing, wildlife viewing, bicycling, nature trails, picknicking, wonderful photography spots, art galleries, delicious restaurants with FRESH SEAFOOD, food & wine festivals, art festivals, museums, art galleries, SHOPPING, antiquing, golfing, live theatre/shows and more. *****JOHN PENNEKAMP CORAL REEF STATE PARK*****Our condo is just minutes away from JOHN PENNEKAMP CORAL REEF STATE PARK - one of Florida's most beautiful, underwater parks. It is home to the only LIVING CORAL REEF in the continental USA. Explore the colorful coral reef with some of the best scuba diving and snorkeling IN THE WORLD! Other park activities include boating, fishing, swimming, canoeing, kayaking and Visitor Center with giant 30,000 gallon aquarium. This park enjoys OVER 1 MILLION VISITORS per year FROM AROUND THE WORLD. A trip to the Florida Keys would not be complete without experiencing the natural beauty of JOHN PENNEKAMP CORAL REEF STATE PARK. *****THEATRE OF THE SEA*****Want to SWIM WITH DOLPHINS? How about SEA LIONS and STING RAYS? Well, you can at THEATRE OF THE SEA! This marine animal park contains natural salt water lagoons where you can interact with these amazing creatures through the park's interactive swim programs. The lagoons and lush, tropical gardens are home to Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, California sea lions, sea turtles, tropical fish, sharks, stingrays, alligators, colorful parrots, birds-of-prey and more. THEATRE OF THE SEA offers group tours, adventure and snorkel cruises, boat tours and more. *****FLORIDA KEYS WILD BIRD REHABILITATION CENTER*****This sanctuary is a very special place and open to the public! It is a place where WILD BIRDS that are injured or misplaced are rescued and rehabilitated (and released back into the wild when possible). Many migratory birds also stop by on their way to their summer or winter homes. The sanctuary hosts over 40,000 VISITORS A YEAR through the visitors' center. A visit to this sanctuary is a gratifying, educational experience. *****ROBBIE'S MARINA*****Have you ever seen a TARPON? They look like they are from another world! Stop by ROBBIE's and feed the tarpon - a favorite activity for both residents and visitors in Key Largo. *****KEY LARGO HAMMOCK BOTANICAL STATE PARK*****This park contains one of the largest tracts of West Indian tropical HARDWOOD HAMMOCK in the continental USA. 84 protected species of plants and animals and a butterfly garden. 6 miles of NATURE TRAILS for birdwatching, spectacular photography and bicycling. Ranger-guided tours are also available. This park is one of Key Largo's 'best kept secrets.' *****BOATING ACTIVITIES*****Want to bring your own boat? For the ultimate in convenience, rent a boat slip at our PRIVATE MARINA (can accommodate up to a 25' vessel). Boat slips are privately owned and arrangements made separately. Or, feel free to park your boat and trailer in two (2) reserved parking spaces, conveniently located right at the condo! Want to rent a boat? You can charter a boat, complete with captain and crew, half- or full-day, for deep sea fishing. Also, there are boat rentals for private excursions, without captain and crew, to come and go as you please. You can also experience the water on a 50' catamaran for a SPECTACULAR SUNSET CRUISE! Reservations can be made for these boating activities at various marinas throughout Key Largo. *****EVERGLADES NATIONAL PARK*****Key Largo borders the edge of Everglades National Park which is located in Homestead, FL. This park protects the southern 20% of the EVERGLADES. It is the third largest national park in the continental USA, just behind Yellowstone National Park (2nd) and Death Valley National Park (1st). Have you ever taken a RIDE ON AN AIRBOAT? There are also many ranger-led, guided activities including narrated boat tours and tram tours....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Florida Peak Season
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2014
28 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
28 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Until the Reservation is confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. MINIMUM STAY 28 DAYS. Jan to April are reserved a year in advance... book early! Signed Lease with copy of drivers license is required. Two reserved parking spaces are included. A boat slip in our private marina can be rented separately (up to 25' vessel). For mail, guests shall open a PO Box at the local post office.
Total Reservation with deposit, taxes and fees shall be paid prior to occupancy with a signed Lease to secure your dates. Payment shall be made using guaranteed funds via Certified Bank Check. Upon arrival a one time $50 Registration Fee is paid to the HOA Office. Upon departure Utility Fees will be charged based on usage (approx: $110 power, $80 water, $46 basic cable/internet, $27 local phone).
- One time HOA fee: $50
- One time cleaning fee: $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Tax Rate 12.5%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Miami International Airport (airport code MIA) at 63.8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: U.S. 1 / Overseas Highway at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cannon Beach-John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE FLORIDA KEYS! WE ARE THE YOUNG'S (CHRIS, NANCY, JOSH, ADAM, MICHELLE) We are Floridians! We live in Florida and we LOVE it. In fact, we have spent our entire adult lives here, living 'the Florida lifestyle.' We love the warm Florida sunshine and sparkling water so much that we decided to buy a beautiful BAY SIDE CONDO and share it with you! We hope you'll love the Florida Keys just as much as we do. It truly is PARADISE! The beauty of the Florida Keys is that there is so much to do, yet you can also stay busy doing absolutely nothing! And that is exactly 'the Florida lifestyle.' You can spend all day being active on the water -fishing, diving, snorkeling etc.- or you can lounge around poolside with a cocktail and relax (POOL BOY NOT INCLUDED SORRY!). The people here are very friendly and laid back. And the homeowners' association (HOA) manager is on-site full time and is very helpful with whatever questions you may have. We love our condo and we know that you will too! We hope you make WONDERFUL MEMORIES during your stay! ***WE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!***
Why the Owner Chose Landings of Largo:
Why Landings of Largo? We love that our property is on the BAY SIDE which means there are SPECTACULAR SUNSETS every night! We also chose it because it is an exclusive, private community with a PRIVATE MARINA. We have WORLD-CLASS AMENITIES, such as two (2) heated swimming pools and meticulously well-kept grounds with lush landscaping.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Why Key Largo? We chose Key Largo because of JOHN PENNEKAMP CORAL REEF STATE PARK. It is the only LIVING CORAL REEF in the continental USA. People come from all over the world to experience this underwater, natural park. During your stay, we hope you take time to enjoy this Florida Keys treasure. Also, Key Largo is an EASY DRIVE FROM MIAMI (APPROX. 1 HOUR) and conveniently located to Miami International Airport (MIA) with FLIGHTS AVAILABLE ALL OVER THE WORLD.
- Primary: 407-539-4097
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Oceanfront Property at MM 98. Private Marina. Fla Bay (Bay Side) Gulf of Mexico.
Gated Entry. Exclusive Private Community. Custom Ironwork. Meticulous Grounds.
Gated Entry. Exclusive Private Community. New Brick Paver Drive. Lush Landscape.
Private Boardwalk & Fish Washing Station. Pier Beyond Leads Out to Florida Bay.
Private Pier Overlooking Florida Bay (You'll See Manatee & Dolphin Here!).
Private Marina & Boat Ramp. Boat Slips Available for Rent (Up to 25' Vessel).
One of Two (2) Heated Swimming Pools. Lounge Chairs are Provided. Tiki Hut.
Covered Cabana at Clubhouse, Overlooking One of Two (2) Heated Swimming Pools.
Tiki Huts Throughout The Property for Your Enjoyment. BBQ Grills Included.
Newly Renovated & Decorated Living Room (Patio/Balcony Beyond, to the Left).
Overall View (1,000 SF Newly Renovated & Decorated; Ceramic Tile Throughout).
Master Bedroom with Queen Bed. Cable TV. (Private Bathroom, inside to the left).
Entrance off US-1/Overseas Hwy. at MM98. Just 1 Hour From Miami Int Airport MIA.
Gated Entry. Exclusive Private Community. New Brick Paver Drive. Lush Landscape.
This is our Building. Our Condo Unit is on 2nd Fl on Right Side -the End Unit.
Private Boardwalk Overlooking Florida Bay (You'll See Manatee & Dolphin Here!).
Private Marina & Boat Ramp. Boat Slips Available for Rent (Up to a 25' Vessel).
One of Two (2) Heated Swimming Pools. Lounge Chairs Are Provided.
Clubhouse Exterior. Lush, Meticulous Landscaping Throughout the Property.
Air Conditioned Clubhouse. Restrooms. Play Cards or Select a Book from Library.
Two (2) Lighted Tennis Courts On Property for Your Enjoyment, Day or Night.
Living Room with Patio/Balcony. (Laundry Room, Bedrooms & Bathrooms, left side).
Dining Room with Four Chairs. (Two Seat Bar and Kitchen, beyond).
Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed (and Bathroom is beyond).
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 18, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.