Grand Luxxe Spa Tower, Complimentary Golf/Spa Package, Luxury Defined
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Grand Luxxe villa description
This villa is available February 22-March 1 and March 1-8, 2014 ONLY. No other dates are available.
This 4500 sq. ft. villa (including terrace) redefines luxury. The Spa Tower is the new, upscale version of The Grand Luxxe/Presidential Villas, debuting in November 2013.
The 3 bedrooms each have a full bath and the villa sleeps 8-10 comfortably.
The three bathrooms offer jetted tubs, separate walk-in showers, and double sinks. Also, in one of the bathrooms you have a private mini spa with massage table. Masseuses may be booked through Brio spa.
There is a fully equipped gourmet kitchen sporting lots of granite and stainless steel. It includes an espresso maker and there are 3 dining areas, two indoors and one on the large wrap around terrace. If you choose not to cook, you may arrange to have dinner prepared by a private chef in your villa or catered. Of course, there is always room service available and several on- site and nearby restaurants offering everything from fine dining to eating on the beach.
The large wrap around terrace has a private heated splash pool, a king size bed for lounging, plush lounge chairs, and a table and chairs.
Your week includes 16 complimentary rounds of golf (golf cart included) on the Jack Nicklaus course located at the resort, also 2 complimentary massages at Brio Spa.
There is complimentary transportation from the airport to the resort.
Your villa includes butler and concierge service, preferred tee times, preferred spa and dining reservations.
The villa is beautifully appointed and well kept by twice daily maid service. There are 4 large flat screen TV's, one in each bedroom and one in the living area. Blu-Ray DVD players provided at no extra cost.
There is free WiFi and phone cards are available for purchase.
This gated luxury residence club offers something for everyone, every age. If the resort doesn't have what you're looking for, ask your concierge and, if at all possible, it will happen.
- 4500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Events Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Plush bathrobes and towels.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- There is complimentary transportation from the airport to the villa. Brio Spa is a luxury full service spa. This is where you will receive your 2 complimentary 50 min. massages. Butler/concierge service is there to assist you. They will order groceries for you and stock your kitchen if you like. A private chef will prepare meals in your kitchen for a fee. Catering is available....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Ping Pong Table
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- This resort offers something for everyone. When you decide to leave the luxury of your villa you may choose to lounge at the private pool reserved for Spa Tower residents only, or as a guest at the Spa Tower you may choose one of the other numerous resort pools or float along the lazy river. Keep in mind you have your own heated splash pool on the wrap round terrace. With your week you are entitled to 16 free rounds of golf at the Jack Nicklaus course located on the property, also 2 complimentary massages at Brio Spa await you. If you feel the need to burn off some vacation calories, there is a state of the art fitness center adjacent to Brio. The children will enjoy the endless structured activities and the Kids Club. There are 2 wave pools to play in and a large pyramid water slide. Of course, babysitting is available. In addition to the numerous restaurants on-site and nearby, there are many bars and lounges at the resort for adults to enjoy. If you want to venture off the property the concierge is more than happy to arrange anything from a deep sea fishing excursion or a zip line adventure to a dinner cruise. We and our friends have done the zip line and love it. Your concierge is very knowledgeable and eager to assist you in the planning and booking of any off property or resort activity....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Puerto Vallarta at 10 Miles
About the owner: Steve and Susan currently live in Scottsdale, AZ. Prior to moving to AZ we raised our two sons in Kingwood, TX (Houston area). Prior to Texas we bounced around as Steve was an Air Force pilot, first flying KC135's out of Barksdale then AWACs out of Tinker. Steve is currently a veteran airline pilot with one year before retirement. Susan is a stay at home wife, well, not really. It seems we are never home. We are just happy we are still able to have fun vacations and share our beautiful homes away from home with friends and family.
Why the Owner Chose Grand Luxxe:
This property has it all. It is pure luxury without being snooty. The entire staff is friendly and helpful beyond belief. After your complimentary transport from the airport, there is no reason to ever leave the grounds, however, if you want to venture out, use your concierge to guide you. These friendly people are eager to meet and exceed your expectations. We own units at other resorts, including a few Marriotts and Ritz Carlton Residence Club Vail, but they pale in comparison to this property. Our first experience with Vida was at The Grand Mayan in Cabo. We were impressed with the opulent villa and surroundings, so we bought one unit. From there we moved up to The Grand Luxxe, then moved up to The Spa Tower. What strikes us about Vida/Vidanta is that they are constantly improving, not content with maintaining the status quo. Just when we think we've reached the epitome of luxury, they come up with a newer, lusher product. There are many exciting projects planned for this property in the future and we hope to be around to enjoy everything in store.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
We like the 16 free rounds golf feature, not to mention the 2 free massages. We like the personal attention given by the concierge and staff and their willingness to bend over backwards to accommodate. You add the sheer luxury and opulence of your surroundings and it's an unbeatable package.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Available Feb. 22-March 1 and March 1-8, 2014 ONLY! $4000/Week
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 29, 2013