2 Minutes from Stadiums, Horseshoe Casino, and Downtown
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cincinnati house description
Our home is less than 5 minutes from Downtown Cincinnati, Ohio with great restaurants, fine shopping, and great museums. Our place is perfect if you want a small town feel without giving up the advantages of the 'big city.' Within 5-10 minutes of Rookwood Pavilion outdoor mall and Kenwood Town Center indoor mall. Great place to stay for a weekend series with the Cincinnati Reds or a Cincinnati Bengals game. 50 minutes from Downtown Lexington and 70 minutes from Downtown Louisville. 30 minutes from Perfect North Ski/Snowboard Slopes. 25 minutes from the newly finished Creation Museum. 5 minutes from Newport Aquarium and 10 minutes from Cincinnati Zoo.
This house is within a 5-10 minute walk of two major grocery stores, several local restaurants, Blockbuster, Starbucks, and not to mention the close proximity to our famous hometown ice-cream, Graeter's.
House comes with a stocked kitchen with quality appliances. Kitchen has entry to the main living space, the stairs to the second floor, and the dining room. It walks out to a back deck overlooking the fenced-in backyard, which dips down to a small creek. The dining room has a table that can seat 6 comfortably and 8 if needed, and it enters into the main living space. There is also a high chair available for infants or small children. The main living space has plenty of comfortable seating, a small desk and chair (perfect for laptop work while connected to our super fast WiFi internet), and a flat screen TV with DVD player. The whole house is fully furnished with ceiling fans throughout for added comfort. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and windows overlooking the front of the house. The other 2 bedrooms each have a full bed and one has a baby crib and twin bed as well. The full bathroom has an old fashion claw foot tub with shower. All beds have linens and one bath towel per person will be provided.
The front porch is covered, has a porch swing, and spans the whole front of the house. There is a washer and dryer in the basement. It has a fully functional toilet as well.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 7-9
- Other beds are available.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Ask questions and let us know how we can make your stay great!
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Our home is less than 5 minutes from Downtown Cincinnati, Ohio with great restaurants, fine shopping, and great museums. Our place is perfect if you want a small town feel without giving up the advantages of the 'big city.' Within 5-10 minutes of Rookwood Pavilion outdoor mall and Kenwood Town Center indoor mall. Great place to stay for a weekend series with the Cincinnati Reds or a Cincinnati Bengals game. 50 minutes from Downtown Lexington and 70 minutes from Downtown Louisville. 30 minutes from Perfect North Ski/Snowboard Slopes. 25 minutes from the Creation Museum. 5 minutes from Newport Aquarium and 10 minutes from Cincinnati Zoo. This house is within a 5-10 minute walk of two major grocery stores, several local restaurants, Blockbuster, Starbucks, and not to mention the close proximity to our famous hometown ice-cream, Graeter's. Be sure to check out the 2nd oldest Zoo in the US. The Banks in downtown Cincinnati has plenty of bars and restaurants near the stadiums. Don't miss the Horseshoe Casino as well. Newly finished, this is a great place to spend the afternoon or evening. King's Island is another great attraction for families....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Nice Place to Stay
Nice Place to Stay
Very nice, clean house. We stayed during what was probably the hottest week of the year and the central A/C kept it very comfortable. Much to see and do in the Cincinnati/Newport area and I would recommend this property to anyone visiting there.
- Guest Vacationer (Poconos, PA)
- Date of stay 07/13/13
- Review Submitted 07/31/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Very convenient to downtown and comfortable.
- Guest Arahn H.
- Date of stay 05/03/13
- Review Submitted 05/28/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Discounts: 3 nights or more: $160 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
$60 cleaning fee for stays of 3 nights or fewer
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Pet Fee: $75
- Tax Rate 7%
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
About: Born and raised in Cincinnati, this area will always be home. I run a test prep firm and help thousands of high school students get scholarship money for college. Having this property is a way to stay connected to the city I love.
The location means everything for this property. Less than 500 meters from the interstate and 2 minutes from downtown (traffic is never a problem!), this home gives you the feel of being in the suburbs while basically being in the city.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Close to interstate. Hearing the fireworks from the stadiums. Porch swing on cool summer nights. Grilling out on the back deck. Original wood trim. Unique design on main level hardwood flooring.
- Primary: (859) 652-3228 Email is better.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
front of house
living room . . . entrance to kitchen, dining room, and 2nd floor
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, July 29, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Rhett Barbour