Brand New Loft Suite Water Front
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Daytona Beach Resort condo description
On Top Daytona's Newest Zappi's Italian Garden Restaurant our Vacation Villas feature large two story luxury condos fully furnished daily, weekly or monthly. Suites feature all Granite counter tops, Oak floors, Stainless steel Viking appliances, Full Laundry, walk in closets, one king and one queen bedroom each with full bathrooms, direct TV and wireless internet, 18 foot ceilings and Riverview’s. These suites are the best Daytona has to offer.
- On floor 3
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Three Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Property is new
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Water View:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Follow the brick-lined sidewalks, historic streetlights along riverfront park, even rent a paddle board right here on Beach Street and take a tour of the Halifax River. On top Daytona Newest and most exciting restaurant Zappi's Italian Garden Restaurant and Vacation Villas features truly authentic Italian Dining with a warm welcoming atmosphere featured dishes and daily specials, Tapas Menu and Happy hour 3:00pm - 7:00pm daily, visit our outdoor Piazza and step into Italy enjoy full menus while dining outdoor listening to sounds of Italy. Downtown's main promenade Beach Street, front part lined with over 50 shops and eateries. Every season fans fill up the stands to see Daytona Cubs play in the historic Jackie Robinson Stadium on the waterfront. Beach Street has museums, exhibits, outdoor festivals, water activities, nightclubs, cafes and Florida's oldest Saturday Farmer's Market. Anchoring the North Block of Beach Street is the new, multi-million dollar state-of-the-art News-Journal Center at Daytona State College ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Deposit of 50% Non refundable balance due on arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Posted rates are inclusive of cleaning and taxes
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Daytona International Airport at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Deland at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 92 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Daytona Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Zappi's Italian Garden at Daytona Beach Resort
- Nearest Golf: Daytona Beach Golf Club at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Zappi's Italian Garden at Daytona Beach Resort
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: In the picture rendering of Zappi's Italian Garden myself Jennifer and son Jakson are painted walking toward the front steps. We had this rendering completed to help choose the design, colors and feel of the property. I have grown up in the Hospitality business in Niagara Falls, Canada being the Manager of The Sheraton Fallsview Hotel and Conference Center for 20 years. Previous to the hotel experience we owned and operated several Zappi's Italian Restaurant’s throughout the Niagara Region.
Why the Owner Chose Daytona Beach Resort:
Full circle. The economy was in bad shape and now was the ime to purchase and invest in The United States. Searching for 4 years for the perfect area we decided on Daytona Beach where we found this nearly completed propery amd a City that would appreciat the investment and new development we were offering. Working together with Daytona Beach City officials we were confident that what we were offering was a perfect match. We now have a fantastic Italian Garden Restaurant and Vacation rental property that many of the locals enjoy daily.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our propery offers an indoor parking garage, elevator, security and full time maintenance and management team that live on property.
- Primary: +1 386-405-3863 9;00am - 9:00pm
- Secondary: + No calls after 10:00pm through 8:00am
Zappi's Italian Garden Restaurant and vacation Villas Daytona Beach
Walk in closets
Direct TV and Wireless Internet
Viking Stainless steel appliances
Fully Licensed Happy our 3pm - 7pm featuring Tapas Menu
All granite countertops
Fully furnished Vacation Villa
View From Balcony
Well appointed guest suites
Located on South Beach Street actual view from Zappi's
Fine Dining Room
Laundry in guest suites
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 27, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.