2013 Remodeled Cozy Condo - Walk to Beach & Town
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Carpinteria townhome description
This completely remodeled condo, completed in 2013 is located just two blocks from downtown Carpinteria and the beach. This lovely two-story townhome style condo has everything you’ll need for the perfect coastal escape. Walk into an open living area and onto a private patio area in back that is open and lushly landscaped. As a private unit in a pool community, it comes complete with a full kitchen, gas fireplace, full size washer and dryer in the unit, wireless internet with flat screen TVs in the living room and both bedrooms. All 3 flat screen TVs contain cable and blue ray players. The master bedroom has a california king bed and is a wonderful retreat that contains an open balcony that overlooks a lushly landscaped private area with mountain views. With one additional elegantly appointed bedroom which contains 2 full size beds, 2 couples or a family of 4 will sleep comfortably. The living room couch expands into a bed if needed.
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- This lovely 2013 completely renovated and wonderfully decorated two story townhome style condo has everything you’ll need for the perfect coastal escape! Walk into an open living area and feel completly at home and relaxed to begin your vacation at this seaside retreat. As a private unit in a pool community, it comes complete with a full kitchen, gas fireplace, flat screen TVs, internet, and a wonderful master bedroom retreat. With one additional elegantly appointed bedroom, 2 couples or a family of 6 will sleep comfortably....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Equestrian Events
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Carpinteria offers small town charm and the “world’s safest beach” for swimming with dolphins, surfing, kayaking, tide-pool exploring and seal watching. You’ll find fabulous local shops and gourmet dining as you stroll down the main street that leads straight to the beach. For more adventure, take off for a day of wine tasting in Santa Ynez, or board the train for a fun trip down the coast. Relax in the jacuzzi after a long day to make your getaway complete. Carpinteria and the Santa Barbara area offer fun beach activity, including surfing, kayaking, boogie boarding, volleyball nets, walks on the bluffs, the seal sanctuary, wildlife refuge, horseback riding on the beach or in the mountains. Polo games, theatres, museums, vineyards, Channel Island tour, golf courses, historical Lotus Land and star-gazing at the observatory near Westmont College are many of the activities you will want to enjoy. For plenty of night life, venture into Santa Barbara on State Street. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Low Season/Tuesday after Labor Day - Thurs before Memorial Day, $1,000 per week High Season/Friday before Memorial Day - Labor Day $1,500 per week Inquire for Monthly Rate Schedule 12% City of Carpinteria Occupancy Tax added for stays less than 30 days $500.00 Refundable Security Deposit $100.00 Cleaning Fee City of Carpinteria TOT #201304083
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Both my wife and I were born and raised in seaside communities. My wife in Santa Barabara and myself on the Monterey Penninsula. Although we both attended college in Southern California, we both love the Santa Barbara area environment and enjoy the peaceful serenity and all it has to offer.
Why the Owner Chose Carpinteria:
Although we are now living and raising our two beautiful daughters in Los Angeles, our heart continues to be in the Santa Barbara area which is why we purchased our condo so we can let our girls experience the beauty of such a special place and get a sense of a what a small town environment is all about. Our cozy condo is our home away from home. A place we go to unwind and build great loving family memories.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
We are located near downtown in this peaceful and quaint coastal community. A variety of boutique and antique shopping, dining and miles of sandy beaches are all within walking distance. A footbridge is just outside our front door which takes you towards Jellybowl beach and also a wonderful farmers market just 2 blocks away on Thursdays.
- Primary: 310-710-1848
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Living Room to Dinning Room
Samsung Smart TV with Cable & Blue Ray
Upstairs Balcony off of Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom with Flat Screen with Cable & Blue Ray
Second Bedroom with 2 Full Size Beds and Flat Screen TV, Cable and Blue Ray
Hallway View from Second Bedroom to Master Bedroom and Sky Light
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 15, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.