Luxury Dog-Friendly Cabins W/ Large Fenced Yards, Hot Tub, Fireplace
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Brevard cabin description
Luxury Dog-Friendly Cabin Rentals. Wood burning Fireplace, Luxury Beds, GreenSpa Hot Tub, Large Pvt Fenced Yards, Satellite TV, Wireless Internet, Washer/Dryer, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Central Heat & Air, Linens and Towels. Get a New Leash On Life! With Private Dog Training Sessions During Your Stay!
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Spacious Master Bath with large linen closet and vanity.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hunting Small Game
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Hunting Big Game
- Fly Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- You are centrally located to all of the wonderful sights of the mountains. The gateway to the Pisgah National Forest with its 157,000 acres of forest and its hundreds of miles of hiking trails lies just below. At the top of the Forest road lies the Blue Ridge Parkway with high altitudes of over 6400 feet and some of the most beautiful sights on the entire Blue Ridge Parkway. On the other side of you is the DuPont State Forest where The Hunger Games was filmed with 10,000 acres of trails and stunning waterfalls. Within minutes lies the city of Asheville with its historic downtown and the Biltmore Estate in the opposite direction are the quaint towns of Hendersonville and Lake Lure. Head south and the road takes you over to Caesar's Head State Park in South Carolina. Yet another way will lead you to Lake Toxaway and further on to the towns of Highlands and Cashiers. There are many great activities in the Brevard area such as world-class trout fishing, hiking, rock climbing, rafting, river tubing, horseback riding, zip lining and mountain biking. We are happy to point you in the right directions for activities that might suit you and suggest some of our favorite hikes. The Western Mountains of North Carolina are known for their hospitality so come and join us in the mountains for the ultimate vacation experience with your best friend!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Discounts: 10 nights or more: $250 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
Jan 2 - Mar 31
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
A $100 Cleaning fee is charged for less than three night stays.
- Pet Fee: $0
- Tax Rate 11.75%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Asheville at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 276 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Brevard at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Sapphire at 20 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Connestee Falls at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Brevard at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Peace Out! In the Fall of 2001 three days after the tragic 911, Nan packed up her two dogs Osmond and Zoe and headed to the mountain town of Brevard, North Carolina to seek sanctuary. Upon arrival she was amazed by the natural beauty of the area and it’s calming influences. Enchanted by the Land of Waterfalls the Pisgah National Forest and the friendliness of the local people she decided to make Brevard her home the following summer. Searching the area for the perfect property, located not too far from town but in the midst of the forest, she discovered Cantrell Mountain located near the DuPont State Forest. Wanting to share the natural beauty and love of dogs with others she bought the land on which she designed and built the cabins for DogWoods Retreat. Using responsible stewardship of the land and maintaining its natural beauty she has created the perfect private luxury dog & owner vacation. Please join us to peace out, venture out and find serenity in these wonderful mountains of North Carolina! Namaste, Nan, Talia & Pearl Wells
Why the Owner Chose Brevard:
Welcome to DogWoods Retreat! Nestled in the mountains just outside of charming Brevard North Carolina, the land of Waterfalls, lies the ultimate dog lover vacation! Stay in our luxurious cabins at Cantrell Mountain, at altitudes of 3000 feet, with thousands of acres of forest surrounding you. Relax in the privacy of the woods and enjoy the slow pace of the Western North Carolina mountains. Taking dog-friendly to a whole new level with our spacious fenced yards and privately placed cabins on one-acre lots you and your best friend can gain a whole new 'leash on life'!. Spend your time sunning on the porch, or maybe a relaxing hot tub under the evening stars. Or enjoy a cozy fire with a book in hand and a nice glass of wine to finish off that positively perfect day!
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Enjoy peace and serenity staying in your own little piece of heaven in a luxurious dog-friendly, new cabin central to everything in the NC mountains. They are very private situated on one acre woodland lots with huge fenced yards. Get a new 'leash' on life during your stay with private training sessions. 3 Cabins,weekly & monthly rates available, GreenSpa Eco Hot Tub, wood-burning fireplace, flat screen satellite TV's, wi-fi, washer/dryer, pet-friendly, hiking trails, sleeps 2-6
- Primary: 8285073020
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
DogWoods Retreat cabin front view.
Fully-furnished Gourmet Kitchen.
View to Downstairs Living Room from Loft Area.
Full and Twin Bunk Beds.
Back View of Cabin with it's Multi-Layered Covered Porches.
Upstairs Reading Loft and Outdoor Covered Upper Porch.
Side View of Cabin Porches.
Master Bedroom with Luxury Tempur-pedic Mattress.
A Beautiful Snowy Day!
Living Room with it's Wood-Burning Fireplace.
Gourmet Kitchen with Range, Microwave, Dishwasher and Fridge.
Full-size and Twin Bunk Beds.
Second Bath with Tub/Shower.
Upstairs Reading Loft Queen Sofa Sleeper & TV area.
View From Stairs down to Living Room and Dining Room.
Master Bathroom Walk-in Shower and Large Vanity area.
View of Side Porch.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, June 14, 2013