A Perfect Dual Suite Georgetown Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Georgetown cabin description
Two upstairs bed/bath suites: one room has a king bed, the other a queen & full futon. Bath on the main level provides a two person jetted tub. Gas grill available and feel free to bring your well-behaved dog along on your vacation; we have a large dog door & fenced yard!
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Stove:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Music Library:
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
Nestled in the Mountains, Georgetown is an ideal location between Denver and all the major Colorado Ski & Resort areas, just off I-70 this is the affordable solution to a Colorado Mountain escape!...moreless
- Whitewater Rafting
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Georgetown is uniquely situated in the Colorado Rockies to entertain all types of interests. From skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, hunting & fishing, to gambling, shopping and spa trips, the central location of our Georgetown home will perfectly meet any and all of you and your companions traveling needs! Upon booking let us know what you are interested in and we will gladly provide you information for all of the local attractions Georgetown and our home has to offer! We also have a binder at the house full of dining, shopping and amenity tips. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Discounts: 2 nights or more: $125 Nightly; 6 nights or more: $110 Nightly
|negotiable event rate pls call
May 1 - Aug 30
1 night min stay
Discounts: 3 nights or more: $130 Nightly; 6 nights or more: $120 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change and do not necessarily apply for every night - they are subject to summer events in the area and are purposefully set high. Please contact us for availability and rates of specific dates!
Additional Fees and Taxes:
There is a refundable deposit for our K-9 guests of $100. As long as there is no damage to the home caused by your 4 leg family member we will gladly return your deposit in full! If damage exceeds $100 for any reason we will contact you about cost of damage.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Denver International Airport at 70 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-70 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Georgetown Lake :) at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Alpine, Red Ram & Mother's at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Loveland, Winterpark, Copper, Breck, Keystone at 12 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Raven Silverthorne 25/ Fossil Trace Golden 35 at 25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Red Ram, Mtn Buzz, Original Hard Rock, Peck House at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1996
About the owner: Mark purchased this home in 1996 and has done the bulk of the work, including the addition himself. We love our Georgetown home and this beautiful area and are excited to share it with you! Our jobs keep us away from this home more than we would like, but out loss is your gain and one of us is typically only a few minutes away should you need help or assistance with anything!
Why the Owner Chose Georgetown:
We are a multigenerational family in Georgetown and are committed to this community. We are excited to share its unique history with you as well as its exciting future. We believe Georgetown is perfectly situated in the Colorado Mountains to fulfill any and all of your recreational and vacation needs. Let us know what you are interested in and we will be happy to provide insight and advice.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bedroom with full futon & queen bed
Bed/ bath suite #1
Dining room area complete with historic mining era signs
Downstairs bathroom - 2 person jetted tub
View from the bedroom facing North
Living room - bring your bikes, skis, well behaved dogs, etc!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013