Luxury Ocean View Property - Del Mar, Ca
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Del Mar house description
With over 4500 square feet of comfortable living space, and just a mile walk to the beach, this vacation home is truly something special. For a family with small children, adult couples just wanting to escape for a romantic getaway, or if you are coming into town for the famous Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, this vacation home has it all.
Comprised of 3 levels and topped with a luxurious Master Suite enveloping the entire third floor with breathtaking views of the pool, and Pacific Ocean.
The Kitchen consists of an over sized island, Sub Zero refrigerator and chef’s grade appliances, that are offset by lovely granite counters and beautiful cabinetry.
The Living Room features a large screen television, a gas fireplace, and an array of ocean view windows and doors leading you to the outdoor pool & patio.
All suites are light and airy. The Master Suite features a king size bed, and overlooks the Pacific Ocean for spectacular day and evening sunset views. The Master Bathroom is spa-like with Jacuzzi style jet tub. Across from the dual vanity there is a large walk in shower with multiple shower heads including a rain shower head. Off of the Master Suite bathroom are over sized walk in closet/dressing areas.
The Del Mar Plaza, which is a half mile walk, offers a collection of fine shops, restaurants, and services. If you are looking for fine dining or a spa treatment, be sure to visit The L'Auberge Resort. The resort is a short half mile walk from the home. Just a couple minutes away you will find the San Diego County Fairgrounds and Del Mar Thoroughbred Race Track. The home is available for the last four weeks of the 2013 Thoroughbred Race Track race meet. The beautiful beaches of Del Mar and Torrey Pines are less than 10 minutes away, Legoland and Sea World San Diego are 20 minutes, and the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Downtown San Diego and San Diego International Airport are 30 minutes away.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
- 4600 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Del Mar is a small, seaside hideaway approximately 20 minutes north of downtown San Diego. Defined by calm salt water lagoons on each end, this charming, laid back town is best known for it’s exceptional weather, world famous thoroughbred racetrack, the county fair, fabulous beaches, haute cuisine and unique shopping. Historic downtown is lined with over 60 shops offering everything from high-end apparel to one-of-a-kind specialty shops. Over 25 restaurants, many providing outside patios overlooking the ocean. There are cafés with sidewalk seating and award-winning dining perfect for any occasion. With 2 miles of coastline, Del Mar’s famous beaches are an ideal destination for beach-goers, surf combers and surfers seeking the legendary California surf. There’s even a sliver of beach for dogs. Seagrove Park and adjoining Powerhouse Park are ideal grassy locations for a picnic or a wedding, walking a dog, or for simply viewing the sunset on ocean. There are also free concerts in the park. Not to overlook the little ones, there is a delightful children’s playground adjacent to Powerhouse Park, affectionately referred to as the Tot Lot. For equestrian lovers...The Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, where the turf meets the surf! The Del Mar Race Track's race season is packed with exciting events such as Oceanside Stakes, CTBA Stakes, San Diego Handicap, Eddie Read Handicap, Graduation Stakes, Wickerr Handicap, Bing Crosby Handicap, Sorrento Stakes, Osunitas Handicap, Del Mar Oaks, Pat O'Brien Breeders' Cup Handicap, Pacific Classic, Del Mar Breeders' Cup Mile, Del Mar Handicap and Del Mar Derby. Don't forget the Fair! The 2013 San Diego County Fair will open Saturday June 8 and continue through Thursday, July 4. The summer of 2013 promises to be filled with fun and games galore for 24 days. There is much to do in Del Mar! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We rented this house for my husband's 50th birthday gathering and we were blown away by how amazing it was. It is much more spacious and stunning than the photos. It is super child friendly and the owners have all sorts of pool toys, strollers, beach supplies for you to enjoy and use. The kitchen is HUGE and a chef's dream. It was an easy walk to the beach if you could ever pry yourself away from the amazing home. We hope to rent it again in the future.
- Guest PG (San Francisco)
- Date of stay 08/16/13
- Review Submitted 08/21/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children, sightseeing, girls getaway.
Manager response: I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again in the near future!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee: $250
- Cleaning fee: $300
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Tax Rate 10%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Diego International Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Solana Beach at 2 Miles
Why Del Mar:
Thank you for viewing our beautiful Del Mar Home! We have taken great pride in our home. Our goal is to share our home with vacationers who demand the finest in accommodations and amenities and who will show the same care that we have taken in making this a truly special destination.
- Primary: 6027488701
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 10, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.