Modern & Chic with Casual Island Vibe-Coconut Oasis is Cabana Side
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ko Olina townhome description
Coconut & hammock groves intertwine through our hidden oasis -- Welcome to Coconut Oasis at Coconut Plantation in Ko'Olina Resort.
Coconut Plantation is a hidden gem with a sand bottom wade pool for the little ones, two pools, spas and outdoor pool showers made from surfboards...now this is paradise!
Coconut Plantation is closest to beaches, lagoons and Disney's Aulani.
The gourmet kitchen, with everything your family could dream of, beckons all who stay at Coconut Oasis to gather around her 8 ft bar and share the day's activities and adventures.
Soon everyone gravitates toward our expansive indoor/outdoor great room. The enormous downstairs lanai is a personal favorite. Not only is there an outdoor dining table that seats 6 to 8, the lanai is situated near the cabanas. In the evening you and your guests can watch the world go by from the best seat in the house.
The lower level includes the gourmet kitchen, living room, split bedrooms and a full bath and large family laundry room.
The master suite envelopes the whole second floor including another expansive lanai with view of the pool. This is great if you want to keep an eye on older kids that want to swim.
Kids can walk to the shops, teens can explore the boardwalk, parents & grandparents can have a leisurely lunch at the famous Monkey Pod - delish!
- On floor 1
- 2500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Master Suite encompasses the entire 2nd level of the spacious town home. All furniture and furnishings are brand new, purchased in February 2013. The luxurious queen bed is complete with 700 count designer linens and sumptuous bedding create a peaceful retreat. Step out onto the enormous private lanai. You know you are living the life of the rich and famous treetop retreat....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Kayak / Canoe
- Water Sports Gear
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Corporate Lodging Short-term, Mid-term stays Two miles of white sandy beaches, including a string of four lagoons connected by over a mile and a half of seaside pathways, private roadways with bike and golf paths and infrastructure to service single- and multi-family residences, provide a resort lifestyle and atmosphere that is unheard of on O‘ahu. Ko Olina’s kauhale (villages), six thoughtfully planned resort lifestyle communities, offer a compelling range of options for couples and families, from the relaxed lifestyle of affordable fairway town-homes and timeshare villas to sophisticated residences equipped with state-of-the-art technology, formal luxury condominiums and single family plantation-style cottages, golf estates and beachfront villas. The Waianae (or leeward) Coast has some of the most breathtaking scenery on all the islands. Blessed with calmer ocean waters, vast valleys in between towering mountains, almost perfect weather and wide white sand beaches and clear waters, it is no wonder Ko Olina or Place of Joy in English became the favorite of Hawaii’s Ali’i (Royals). Ko Olina is part of an original royal land division from the waters off Pearl Harbor to the summit of the Waianae Mountains, including the tallest mountain on Oahu, Mount Ka’ala. So where you walk, once walked the last monarch of Hawaii, Queen Lili’uokalani and the wife of Kamehameha the Great (who united all the islands), Queen Ka’ahumanu. Weddings Aulani, a Disney Resort JW Marriott Ihilani Ko Olina Beach Villas Ko Olina Golf Ko Olina Marina Beach and Sports Club Activities Golfing Snorkel & Dolphin Catamaran Sail Snorkel & Sunset Cruise Snorkel & Whale Watching The master-planned Ko Olina Resort spans over 642 acres with sweeping ocean and mountain views and a string of jewel-like lagoons and white sand beaches connected by more than a mile and a half of seaside pathways. This world-class destination, a green oasis just 17 miles from cosmopolitan Honolulu, has taken its place on the global stage. Ko Olina continues to set new standards for luxury vacation resorts with the 2011 opening of Disney’s first resort in Hawaii. Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa joins the JW Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spa, the Ko Olina Beach Villas Resort, gracious oceanfront wedding chapels, a popular luau show and more, to further enhance Hawaii’s most engaging visitor destination. Six different resort lifestyle communities offer a compelling range of options for couples and families, from fairway town homes and plantation-style cottages to luxury condominiums and single family homes, golf estates and beachfront villas. The move toward residential resort living has been so successful that Marriott Vacation Club International opened a 750-villa luxury vacation ownership project, Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club. Aulani will feature 480 Disney Vacation Club timeshare villas. Ko Olina Marina has 330 full-service slips catering to both sport fishing and recreational boaters and the ability to accommodate vessels up to 200 feet in length. The private marina provides all the services a mariner could expect or dream of from a world-class facility. The Ko Olina Golf Club is the place to play on Oahu and has been selected by Golf Digest as one of the “Top 75 Resort Courses in the U.S.” Designed by Ted Robinson, the course provides large landing areas perfect for resort guests and can also be played as a true championship course from the back tees. Ko Olina Station and Ko Olina Center are two mixed-use lifestyle centers located adjacent to the old OR&L Railway line. Designed to be a community meeting place, Ko Olina Station and Ko Olina Center feature service and resort retail stores and restaurants, an ABC Stores Country Market and the soon-to-open Monkeypod Kitchen. Dynamic population growth in the surrounding region provides Ko Olina visitors and residents with numerous leisure, shopping, and recreational amenities, including a wide choice of golf courses and water sports. Known as Honolulu's premier resort destination, Ko Olina combines the seclusion and prestige of a resort community with the proximity to Hawaii's business and cultural center, and brings together the best of Hawaii's weather, ocean and outdoor activities and spirit of aloha....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cancellation and Refunds for cancellation of booking:
We believe in a fair and straightforward cancellation policy. If you have to cancel and we are able to fill your booking, we will refund your money, less any price different of the two bookings. We also request you allow us to deduct any credit card fees charged by the credit card processor.
a) A fee of $500 will be incurred for any cancellat
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Tax Rate 13.967%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Honolulu at 17 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: H-1 or Farrington Hwy at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ko'Olina Lagoons at Ko Olina
- Nearest Barpub: Monkey Pod, Just Tacos, Azure & Longboards at Ko Olina
- Nearest Golf: World Famous Ko'Olina Course LPGA Lotte Tournament at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Monkey Pod, Just Tacos, Azure & Longboards at Ko Olina
Year Purchased: 2007
- Primary: +1 808-388-9400
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lower Level Lanai adds an extra living room. Upper Level Private Master Lanai.
Outdoor living/Dining room lanai. This is what Hawaii living is all about.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 20, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.