3 Bedroom Condo with Beautiful View of Harrington Sound and St. George
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Smith's Parish condo description
This spacious, three-bedroom condo unit is near John Smiths Bay, and has spectacular views of Harrington Sound and St.Georges.
This main residence consists of three bedrooms upstairs, and a “man cave” downstairs with a 50? TV and Queen-size ‘murphy’ bed for 2 guests.
Master suite: King bed
Bedroom 2: two Single beds
Bedroom 3: Queen bed
Lower room: Queen sofa bed
Queen air mattress available, if needed.
The master suite and one of the kids bedrooms have balconies with this same view. One kids bedroom has two single beds and the other with the balcony has a queen-size bed.
There are two bathrooms, both upstairs. The “kids” bathroom is between two bedrooms in one wing of the house. The other bathroom is part of the master suite, which consists of large bedroom, separate commode, extra large shower, Jacuzzi bath and two vanity sinks.
The small 2 story condo building contains main floor rental apartments, with the entire upstairs reserved for a very handsome 3 plus bedroom suite across the entire top floor. The main floor units are rented to full time tenants who are away during the day at work, so noise is not an issue. The main apartment upstairs has its 2 private entrances from the back of the house, private upstairs patios front and back, private yard area in back and private garden on the side of the house.
The kitchen is state-of-the-art designed with Miele appliances and seating for 6 around a table and bar area (4 at the table, and 2 at the breakfast bar). The living/dining area is 35? long with a 60” TV, with balcony views of Harrington Sound, North Shore, and St Georges. There is also a separate laundry room with washer and dryer, available for guests who stay 7+ days. There is also a balcony off the kitchen viewing the private yard. There are floating wood floors in the bedrooms hallways and living / dining area. Bathrooms, kitchen and man cave are tiled.
- On floor 2
- 3200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Game Room:
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Games:
Location & View
- Water View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- The bus heading west to Hamilton is just a couple of minutes walk away, across from Watch Hill Park. There is another bus stop down by Harrington Hundreds Grocery, which is a fine food emporium that distinguishes itself by offering a full delivery service including beer, wine and spirits. Bus stops heading east towards St. George’s or the airport are on our side of South Road, across from Watch Hill Park. John Smith’s Bay beach is about a 10 minute walk from the house. The Specialty Inn, a family style restaurant, is just about 5 minutes ride down South Road at the crossroads of South Shore Road and Collector’s Hill. Flatts Village is also about 5 minutes ride away: Rustico, one of the best Italian restaurants on the island is located in the village, as is Pizza Chef (which delivers). Also found in Flatts are the aquarium, small zoo, and museum – a delectable small scale exploration of what the island is and has been in the past. The tidal wash under the little bridge at Flatts and the outlet from Harrington Sounds is always interesting to observe. Other good restaurants in the area would include Tom Moore’s Tavern, Ariel Sands and the dining at Pink Beach. The South Shore Road in this area heading east toward John Smith’s and Tucker’s Town (Mid Ocean Golf Club) is relatively quiet as it’s not a major through road, so it’s great for walking along, where you can admire the ocean views at every turn. St. Mark’s Anglican church and St. Patrick’s Catholic church also about 5 minutes ride from here on South Road. Spittal Pond Nature Reserve is only 15 minutes walk from the house and is an extraordinary park in that migratory birds flock to the marsh, sunk between the coastal hills and the ridge along which the South Road meanders. The quiet is absolute and the collection of native species means that you have a feel for what the original settlers experienced when they arrived- the low palmetto trees, the bay grape plants, the scent of deep vegetation underfoot, and the flowers scrambling up into the sunlight. The coastline here is quiet wild- rock pools and crashing waves, driftwood and the reefs clearly apparent above the swells. Bring stout shoes, drinks and sunscreen and go exploring! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Bermuda International Airport at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Knapton Hill Road at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: John Smiths Bay at 0.8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Mid Ocean Club at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: North Rock Brewing Company at 1.7 Miles
Views over mangrove bay
Dining in the Great Room
Master Bed in Master Suite
View from second bedroom
Kitchen view from other end
Great Room fun for gatherings
View out the Master Bedroom
Master Sink and Bath
Master Toilet NeoRest 600
Shower in second bathroom
Pullout in Games Room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 28, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.