Ocean View -Celebrity Stay in Ko'Olina - Steps to Rare Private Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ko Olina villa description
Step into Hale Nai'a, Home of Dolphins and enjoy all of the world class accommodations the legendary Ko'Olina Resort community has to offer. Nestled in the quiet enclave of Kai Lani in Ko'Olina, Hale Nai'a overlooks one of Oahu's few truly private beaches
Hale Nai'a Villa offers a beautiful lanai that looks directly onto the pacific. From the moment you step into Hale Nai'a, you will know you are enjoying celebrity accommodations.
This beautiful Villa boasts 2 master suites in upscale Polynesian style. Relax in sumptuous Tommy Bahama furnishings, spread out in peaceful Hawaiian decor, Gourmet, fully-equipped kitchen, and watch every sunset in luxury on your lanai. Hale Nai'a is everything you wish when you dream of Hawaii.
Nearby ocean sports rentals allow you the freedom to paddle out into the sunset on your paddle board or kayak and look onto the fabled Waianae mountain range of west Oahu and breathe in the salty love of the vast Pacific.
Enjoy the authentic cultural experience of Hawaiian Story telling for free at Disney's Aulani only ~800 feet from your front door, or experience a delightful night in the company of paradise cove luau with delicious food, cultural music, and warm aloha on the beach.
Hale Nai'a is so close to all the shopping and adventure activities of Ko'Olina that you will likely walk to any attraction that interests you, allowing families and groups the freedom to pursue their own interests without worrying about transportation or logistics!
Hale Nai'a also overlooks the community pool and community commons which includes an outdoor cooking area and a large covered gazebo, great for small or large gatherings.
Even if the dates you request are not available, please feel free to contact us; we surely have another equally delightful paradise for your enjoyment.
Mahalo, and Warmest Aloha to you and yours!
- 1395 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
Located conveniently in Ko'Olina Resort, steps to Paradise Cove Luau, the Disney Aulani Resort, the JW Marriot, the Ted Robinson Golf course and all of the wonderful attractions Ko'Olina has to offer!...moreless
- Beach View:
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Duty Free Shops
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Ko Olina Resort is a thriving beachfront resort and residential community on the quiet Western shores of Oahu. What had long been a sleepy retreat with great fishing and compelling surf beaches nestled against the lush Waianae Mountains is no longer an insider's secret: this world-class destination that is a green oasis just 17 miles from cosmopolitan Honolulu has taken its place on the global stage. In an expansive setting more reminiscent of a neighbor island getaway, you will find every contemporary comfort and an inviting outdoor lifestyle at Ko Olina. Amenities include championship golf, a full-service marina and sparkling ocean lagoons ringed by pathways for strolling, running and biking. The Ko Olina Resort Activity Center is located at the Marina, which is worth a visit just to see the floating docks and boats line up from small to yacht size. But, you’re in Hawaii and one of the fantastic things to do is get out on that oh so blue Pacific Ocean. The Center has a wide variety of cruises to choose from, offering fabulous ocean cruises that range from romantic sunset cruises to deep sea fishing. Both Ocean Joy Cruises Hawaii and Ko Olina Ocean Adventures are home ported at the Marina and feature cruises perfect for everyone from keikis (children) to grandmas. Along the way up the coast, you’ll stop to snorkel, see Hawaiian Spinning Dolphins, giant sea turtles and during the winter months perhaps even Humpback Whales. Add in sunshine, clear blue skies, tropical trade winds and the small of the sea – it doesn’t get any better than this. Snorkel Tours Can you imagine swimming among hundreds of beautifully colored tropical fish, gliding in the water over coral gardens, seeing the giant Hawaiian sea turtles or be lucky enough to swim alongside a spotted eagle ray (they have little dolphin-like heads) and generally look like they are out for a Sunday cruise. Snorkel tours give you all this, plus more. There is the ride up the coastline with the Waianae Mountains in the background, the opportunity to see Hawaiian Spinning Dolphins which often follow the boats and during the winter months perhaps a Humpback whale sighting or two. Golf The Ko Olina Golf Course is a challenging 18-whole course, designed by Ted Robinson. If you’re a golfer you will definitely want to play this course at least once or perhaps on a daily basis while visiting Ko Olina Resort & Marina. Of course you’ll have to be very focused to play a good game, as it will be tempting to look out to the Pacific Ocean at least once in a while playing at this extremely beautiful course. After, stop in a Roy’s Ko Olina Restaurant for a sip of something refreshing and an appetizer or two for a perfect end to a perfect day. Deep Sea Fishing Whether you are an avid deep sea fisherman or a total novice, it would be hard to beat the thrill and challenge of landing a sport fish and some of them off the leeward coast of Oahu are big – really big! Blue Marlin can weigh up to 1,000 lbs, with Stripped Marlin and Sailfish at a svelte – in comparison, 200 lbs. Mahi Mahi and Tuna average about 50 lbs. And the fishing charter is not just about the fish, but the comraderie of your fellow fisherman and the tales you can tell of the one that got away. Specialty Shops Shopping at Ko Olina Resort offers a wide variety of items to purchase, from golf clubs to logo tee shirts to reasonably priced grocery items if you happen to have a kitchen available during your stay at the resort. Do you need some reef shoes or surf shorts? Then stop off at the Marina where you can also sign up for some terrific cruises. Or perhaps you’d like to bring back a memento from your stay with some golf equipment from TaylorMade, Nike, Ping, and Callaway, just to name a few. All golf merchandise is professionally selected for quality, craftsmanship, and style. The golf apparel selection features the latest from brands such as Adidas, Greg Norman, Nike and more for men, women, and children. Customers from near and far can wear our popular ladybug logo on their clothes or their golf equipment. At the JW Marriott Ihilani, their Ihilani Boutique Store has a nice selection of Logo items. And at the Marketplace and the Ihilani Sundry Store you can pick up any essential thing you forgot to pack. And for everything else, go the Island Country Market at Ko Olina Station. Across the road from each other and next to the railroad tracks, the Station and Center are fairly close to most of the hotels and there is a complimentary shuttle on the property. Located in the Station, the Island Country Market offers not only a full-service deli, but a great selection of quality lunch meats, cheeses of all sorts, fruits & veggies, salads, a large selection of both wine, beer and hard liquor, resort gifts and sundry items. And the best part of Island Country Market is that the prices are very reasonable. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
All Inclusive Nightly Rates; NO HIDDEN FEES. Taxes included in rental rate. $6,950/month (taxes and fees apply on monthly rate only) Inclusive of ALL Taxes and Fees
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Honolulu International Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Ko'Olina Marina at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Kapolei Station at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: H1, Farrington at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: ~300 feet to Private Beach at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Just Tacos, Longboards at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Ted Robinson designed Ko'Olina Golf Course at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Roy's, Monkey Pod Kitchen, and more 4+ Star Dining at 0.4 Miles
About: IslandContact.com Ask about our: Corporate Per Diem Rates Government Per Diem Rates Short-term Stays Mid-Term Stays Corporate Lodging
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Corporate Per Diem Rates Government Per Diem Rates Short-term Stays Mid-Term Stays Corporate Lodging
- Primary: 808-888-8088
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking on Hale Nai'a from the Ocean
From the commons by Lanai looking towards Private Beach
Executive Living Room
Exclusive Commons of Kai Lani
Private Beach only steps from Hale Nai'a
2nd Master Suite
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 06, 2013