New 2 Bedroom 2 and 1/2 Bath with Mountain Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bryson City chalet description
Grumpy is a brand new chalet that will afford you relaxation and the most beautiful mountain views. Walk down to our private lake to fish or just relax with friends. Grumpy has a kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances and is more than adequite for your vacation
needs . The furniture is decorated with fabric & leather. Certainly enjoy the mountain views while you dine in.
There is a laundry room that has a washer & dryer. There are two twin beds in the upstairs bedroom and the
master bedroom with king size bed is on the first floor
affording privacy. The decking on the outside of the chalet is awesome and plenty of room for sitting outside, picnicking, or barbequeing. This property is very private.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2800 feet elevation
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Upstairs bathroom is a nice size and private
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- My name is Sandi Brockett, and I represent and mgn. 9 cabins/chalets in Tobacco Branch Village, a private well-maintained beautiful mountain community in the Smokey Mountains... 20 minutes away from Bryson City, NC. We have a private spring fed lake for swimming & fishing...no license required, We are 2800 ft. elevated, surrounded by forest & mountains. & a little bit of our God's glory... Our location is ideal for a peaceful vacation, whitewater adventures, we have a Canopy zip line 15 minutes away to include:(Train & Trails pkg,)( Water Falls) ,(Rafting -free lunch- Train pkg.) & are able to offer 10% off these adventures . We also are only 5 minutes to Tsali mtn. biking, & approx 1/2 hour to Joyce Kilmer forest, gold mining, horse back. riding, fly fishing,, & mother nature is abundantly in presence . We have been members of the Bryson City Chamber for over 17 years. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
|Year round rates same
Dec 1 - Dec 31
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $125 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
Additional information about rental rates
Holiday .. $150-$200/night
Prime .... $200-$200/night
Value .... $150-$150/night
Winter ... $150-$150/night
Other charges include: $500 min deposit, $155 cleaning fee, Tax rate: 10.75%
Rates are based on Occupancy and length of stay.
$500 deposit, $155.00 cleaning fee
2 night min during prime and 5 night minimum during Holiday season.
Payments must reach the owner/manager before arrival. Cash would be collected in that case. We take cashier's checks, certified bank checks, money orders, cash....to be determined between renter & management.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
10.5% NC taxes
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Ashville Airport at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: Smoky Mtn RR Train in Bryson City at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 74 or the Smoky Mountian Expressway at 6 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Maggie Valley at 60 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sequoia golf course in Cherokee at 30 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 20 minutes to Bryson city at 20 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About: We are managing Grumpy Bear for Suzanne & Jerry Pippins. This is their vacation home, and we will do our best for them and the people that come here to enjoy their vacation in Western North Carolina. The chalet is 20 minutes to Bryson City but we are in the neighborhood to assist you when needed.
Why Bryson City:
This neighborhood is like Mother nature in Concert. You will find birds singing, The mountains surround us, the lake affords fun in fishing, swimming or just plain ole relaxing with other folks who might drop by to see what fish you caught. We feel that a little bit of god's glory abodes here. We are also very close in distance to alot of fun activities, including biking, white water rafting & zip lining thru the trees. etc. We are close to full power casino activity and entertainment. The Smoky Mountain Railroad is a very popular excursion trip year round.
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
Everyone who comes here to Tobacco Branch (our neighborhood) always wants to come back. The neighbors are friendly yet, privacy is also always an option... it is very peaceful here, you can hear yourself think, refresh and renew here, and that is a wonderful thing to have.
- Primary: 239-898-5253
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Grumpy Bear with Awesome Mountain Views. 2/2 w/ private lake
Livingroom with fireplace
Dining for six, make sure to enjoy the mountain views
The livingroom viewed from upstairs
The Greatroom allows closeness and conveinance.
A large coverd deck covers 3 sides. all with mountain views.
The twin bedroom with balcony.
Master bath/Livingroom bath combination decorated with cherry wood and flowers.
Have a wonderful day at Deep Creek in Bryson City. 20 min. away
Master bath room
The loft TV room w/ direct TV pkg. and a fold out couch makes a Q/ bed
Livingroom with fireplace
The beautiful new kitchen... what a joy to make dinner in for your faamily
Our private fishing/swimming lake no license required.
The back side of the cabin
The Master Bedroom is decorated simple country and is a very serene space.
Visit Cherokee and see th Elk roaming close to the old Cherokee Village.
A few pictures from our neighborhood.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013