Fabulous Location Between Ballard & Phinney Ridge Neighborhoods
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ballard apartment description
If you are looking for an alternative to a hotel and prefer to stay in one of Seattle's most popular neighborhoods this attractive lower level 1 bedroom apartment is ideal for you whether you are visiting Seattle as a tourist or visiting family/friends.
The living area: We have created a generous sized space (approx. 700 sq. ft.) that is light and has its own private entrance. A full kitchen that is well-equipped for all of your cooking needs. The living room is a cozy space with a 46' LED TV with Netflix, Hulu and DVD player. The sofa opens to a queen size bed. The bedroom is large with a queen size bed and lots of closet space.
Enjoy the backyard and west facing private patio with table/chairs.
- 700 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Our apartment is located in a convenient Ballard neighborhood that offers walk-ability. Originally part of the West Woodland neighborhood we are a 1/2 block from bus lines for easy downtown sightseeing or commuting. Within a few blocks are numerous popular neighborhood restaurants (Blue Glass, Barking Dog, Delancey Pizza), pubs (418 Public House, Molly Maguires, The Dray, a favorite with soccer fans & Tin Hat), coffee shops or breakfast/brunch (Cafe Bambino, Ridgeback Cafe, Honore Artisan Bakery, The Fat Hen). Just a couple of miles to the west is downtown Ballard & 1/2 mile to the east is Phinney Ridge. We spend many hours enjoying the beach & sunsets from Golden Garden Park just a 5 minute drive away or walking/running around Greenlake, also 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk. Just a 15 minute walk is Woodland Park Zoo. All of this without even mentioning all of the attractions just a 20 minute bus ride away in downtown Seattle i.e. Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, Outdoor Sculpture Park to name a few....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect Place To Stay
Perfect Place To Stay
This apartment was perfect for our stay in Ballard to visit our family. The apartment is adorable, welcoming, very clean, cozy and comfortable. It was perfect for our needs. The neighborhood is quiet and fun to walk in. Eva and Michael are very accommodating and friendly. Parking was easy and convenient. We will be back!
- Guest Sandy D.
- Date of stay 11/08/13
- Review Submitted 11/16/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
Just spent the week in Seattle in Eva and Michael's sweet apartment. Couldn't have been happier. They have truly made a home away from home. One of Seattle's neatest neighborhoods, easy parking on the street, all our needs were met. Lovely touches throughout. Since our son lives nearby in a one-bedroom apartment, we will definitely be back!
- Guest Debbi and Larry (Bloomington IL)
- Date of stay 09/15/13
- Review Submitted 09/24/13
exceptional apartment and great hosts
exceptional apartment and great hosts
I spent 6 weeks working in Seattle this summer and was lucky to call this apartment home during my stay. The apartment is immaculately maintained and really does have everything to make you feel right at home during your stay - fluffy towels, comfy chairs, coffee maker, pots & pans... and my favorite part: your own outdoor patio table and chairs to enjoy the lovely backyard. Eva and Michael were available and attentive, making sure that I had everything I needed and also were available to answer any questions relating to Seattle. In addition, this is in a great location: a quiet street with easy street parking, but yet close to downtown and public transportation is literally just steps away out the front door. I highly recommend a stay here.. I was sad to leave!
- Guest Katie (IL)
- Date of stay 06/17/13
- Review Submitted 09/03/13
Staying with Eva and Mike at their 5 star apartment was better than we imagined. They have paid such close attention to all the details of furnishing the apartment making it extremely comfortable for any one staying there - all necessary kitchen items are in place, a very comfortable and spacious bedroom with lovely linens, fluffy towels matching the tile in the bathroom, patio chairs and table to enjoy the beautiful garden, and it is sparkling clean. Eva makes certain that she is available to respond to any question a guest might have. We would highly, highly recommend this apartment, and we will be staying there again when we return to Seattle.
- Guest Cary (Sacramento, California)
- Date of stay 08/03/13
- Review Submitted 08/26/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway.
Rates: $500 per week from 4pm Saturday to 11am the following Saturday. We will consider 3 night minimum at $90 per night on a case by case basis. Deposit of $300 which is fully refundable if no damage to apartment. Cleaning fee of $60. A deposit of $300 is required to hold unit. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sea-Tac at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Bainbridge Island at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-5 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Golden Gardens at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Snoqualmie Pass at 60 Miles
Year Purchased: 1992
- Primary: 206.947.3003
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 04, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.