A Little Piece of Paradise
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rainbow Reef bungalow description
Four Private Bures - all ocean front with private decks.
Bures vary in size for various accomodations, from 2 to a maximum of 15 guests.
32 acres of beautifully maintained gardens on a glorious soft white sand beach, fringed by a wonderful reef, minutes from your door. Activities include, hiking our wonderful trails, kayaking, snorkeling, spear fishing, volleyball, picnics on a remote beach, trips to neighboring islands, visiting the waterfalls on Taveuni, the list goes on and on. We consider each guest's individual needs and desires to create a once in a life time experience
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Included In Price
- Dinner - Included In Price
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 15
- All Bures are Ocean Front with private decks. Open Floor plans, outdoor shower, sliding glass doors, beautifully landscaped and decorated. Generous spacing between bures provide a private location on your own stretch of beach. Each is an artful blend of European amenities and South Pacific influences....moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- All Bures have private outdoor showers in a beautiful atrium setting.
Kitchen & Dining
Guests enjoy gourmet quality meals seaside, in a lovely indoor, or open-air setting. The chefs creatively prepare and beautifully present Tropical and Pacific Rim cuisine. All dietary needs welcome....moreless
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- The Resort enjoys a lovely ½ mile white sandy beach facing due east, which is protected by an offshore coral reef. Pocket beaches also surround the point. Being a peninsula also affords it the ability to enjoy spectacular panoramic vistas of Taveuni and the surrounding area for hundreds of miles. Rainbows and sunsets can be enjoyed from our strategically sited view decks, which are reached by designated trails. The grounds enjoy a lovely beachfront location in a natural park-like setting. Grassy paths wind through tropical flower gardens and fruit trees, shaded by a canopy of 100? coconut palms. Cozy little alcoves, scattered hammocks and private decks await your discovery along rustic trails. Cottages are sprinkled picturesquely around the property, nestled in the landscaped tropical gardens. Each enjoys its own stretch of white sandy beach. Spend the day soaking up the sun or in many adventures -do as little or as much as you like enjoying a little piece of paradise....moreless
- Kayak / Canoe
- Water Sports Gear
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
Situated on a thirty-acre peninsula, just west of the International Dateline, this former coconut plantation boasts an exquisite beachfront location, overlooking the world famous 'Rainbow Reef'. ...moreless
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- The resort nestles in 32 acres of beautifully maintained gardens and sits on a glorious soft white sand beach, fringed by a wonderful reef, minutes from your door, fantastic for snorkeling and diving. We do offer numerous other activities, such hiking our wonderful trails, kayaking, snorkeling, spear fishing, volleyball, picnics on a remote beach, trips to neighboring islands, visiting the waterfalls on Taveuni, the list goes on and on. You can do as much or as little as you'd like. ? We have a wonderful chef who will take care of all your family’s dietary needs; she creates wonderfully, fresh and delicious meals, all organic fruits and vegetables, many grown on property. We have a lovo night, a traditional Fijian Feast, followed by singing and music provided by our amazing staff. Fijian food is influenced by the Indian people and coconut, fish, sweet potato, cassava and other vegetables that the Fijians bring to the culture. Fresh fish, fresh vegetables and herbs which are usually locally grown. There is a beautiful mix of vegetables, and fruit, flat brea...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$2500.00 USD per night for entire resort 1 week minimum for 12 persons $125.00 USD Additonal per night per person-Maximum occupancy 16 Amazing location for family reunions, weddings, team building Includes ALL taxes Includes all meals, non alchoholic beverages, all non motorized sports Diving catered through Taveuni Dive Truly a trip to Paradise
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Rainbow Reef Resort Main Area
Your private deck
Sandy white beach
Soak up the sun on your private sun deck
View from a hiking point
Excellent scuba and snorkling
View of Rainbow Reef Resort from the Ocean
Kayaks for your use
Our amazing staff
Beautiful sandy beach and crystal clear waters
Enjoy a fijian sunset
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 24, 2013
0 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.