VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
2 bedrooms+LOFT+3 bathrooms tri-level contemporary townhome in a quiet yuppie neighborhood.
Built in 2009, modern architecture, space efficient, light and bright. Generously supplied with linen, towels, dishes and kitchen utensils. High-end appliances, including Maytag washer dryer. Wi-Fi. Cable TV.
Centralized Southern California location, adjacent to Santiago Park Nature Reserve.
High walkability: to Mother’s Market, restaurants, Coffee Shop, Barnes & Nobles and Main Place Mall. Extremely close to CHOC and St Josephs hospitals. Minutes from Old Town Orange, Chapman University, UCI Medical Center, Anaheim Stadium, Honda Center, Bowers Museum, Angel Stadium. Not too far from Metrolink and Amtrak stops.
Whether you came here for work or for touring the theme parks, our home has so much to offer. It’s new. It’s comfortable. It’s centrally located. It’s easy to find parking. You will love jogging in the Nature Reserve, just across the street. Walk to the mall, right in front of our complex. Take a walk to get a panini, or a cup of coffee. Craving for sushi? The place is right in front. Corner Bakery? It’s right there! No need to drive, if you don't want to.
* Less than 1 mile from CHOC and St Joseph Hospitals * 2 miles to Chapman University and Old Town Orange * 3 miles to The Block at Orange * 3 miles to UCI Medical Center * 4 miles to Angel Stadium * 4 miles to Anaheim Convention Center * 6 miles to Disneyland * 9 miles to Little Saigon * 10 miles to John Wayne Airport * 10 miles to South Coast Plaza * 10 miles to Cal State Fullerton * 12 miles to Irvine Spectrum * 14 miles to Newport Beach * 20 miles to Long Beach Airport
Spring break Mar 1 - Apr 12, 2015 5 night min stay
Mid-May May 15 - May 30, 2015 5 night min stay
$195 Thu, Fri, Sat
Summer Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2015 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 3 night min stay
$195 Fri, Sat, Sun
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning$125 + tax
Refundable Damage Deposit$500
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
* Less than 1 mile from CHOC and St Joseph Hospitals
* 2 miles to Chapman University and Old Town Orange
* 3 miles to The Block at Orange
* 3 miles to UCI Medical Center
* 4 miles to Angel Stadium
* 4 miles to Anaheim Convention Center
* 6 miles to Disneyland
* 9 miles to Little Saigon
* 10 miles to John Wayne Airport
* 10 miles to South Coast Plaza
* 10 miles to Cal State Fullerton
* 12 miles to Irvine Spectrum
* 14 miles to Newport Beach
* 20 miles to Long Beach Airport
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Bryan and Michi are originally from OC. They currently work in downtown San Diego and come to visit OC friends and family very often. So often that they decided to buy this property as their second home where they grew up, went to school and met each other.
Why the Owner Chose Orange: Bryan and Michi love the contemporary architecture of this complex. Especially attractive is the tri-level of the property. Not too many properties in the heart of OC were built in 2009 or later, so this is one of the main reasons they were attracted to this home.
Plus, it's very close to the Santa Ana Amtrak station, which makes their trips from San Diego and back, oh so convenient.
Really, there is no downside to having this property as their weekend retreat.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome: The location couldn't be more perfect. Close to 4 freeways and WALKABLE. There aren't many places in OC where you can walk from your living room to a coffee shop, book shop or frozen yogurt. This neighborhood is unique in that sense. You can even walk across the street and shop at Nordstrom.