Cottage in Secluded Berkshire Valley
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lanesborough cottage description
The Hillhouse was built in 1990 on a promontory overlooking a 200 year old farm in Berkshire County. The setting feels remote and idyllic but it is convenient to many Berkshire attractions.
There is a queen size bedroom and a full size bedroom, eat-in kitchen, living room, front porch, and gazebo for watching fireflies in summer.
- 700 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen bedroom with cathedral ceilling Double bedroom cozy and quiet
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- bathroom with shower, toilet, sink, skylight
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Music Library
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Perched on a hill overlooking 200 year old farmhouse and barn with sheep in the pastures and happy chickens in the barn, the Hillhouse is a mile from any other houses. It's quiet, with birdsong and crickets in the background. Located near Williamstown, and not far from Tanglewood, Berkshire 'cottages' and various high quality theatre companies....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer and winter rates are $200/night with 2 night minimum. Checks/cash September/October 2013 $175/night, May $175/night Damage/cleaning deposit in separate check - $150 For longer stays, email Prudy
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Albany Airport, Albany, NY at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak Albany at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rt. 7 at 1.6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Pontoosuc Lake at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Old Forge at 3.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Jiminy Peak at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Donnybrook at 2.8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Old Forge at 3.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1996
About the owner: Bob and Prudy Barton live and work on the farm below the Hillhouse. We keep sheep, chickens, dogs and cats. Bob and Prudy are retired and very busy!
Why the Owner Chose Lanesborough:
We bought the Hillhouse to add to our holdings at the farm. We love its miniature house feel and we enjoy meeting our guests and showing them around the farm. Kids can come down and feed the sheep, watch chickens in their four-pasture pen, surprise frogs by the ponds.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The Hillhouse is located about 15 minutes from Williamstown, about 8 minutes from Jiminy Peak Ski Resort, and about 25 minutes from Tanglewood. The farm is about a mile and a half from Rt. 7, a major thoroughfare that connects Massachusetts to Connecticut on the south end, and Vermont about 16 miles north of the farm. The quiet at the farm is blissful.
- Primary: (413) 499-8896 (Massachusetts, USA)
- Secondary: (413) 464-1207 (Massachusetts, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - website for all farm related activities
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View down to the farmhouse
Bedroom with queen size bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, September 20, 2013