New Construction and a Ton of Natural Light
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Commercial Drive studio description
The carriage house has a bright, spacious, modern feel to it. Located on a elevated platform is a comfortable queen size murphy bed. There is a lay down couch to accommodate extra guests. The bathroom is a space and energy saving design that combine the shower and toilet together. There is plenty of cupboard space to store your clothing and goods. The kitchen, which was just recently installed, has a hot plate, toaster oven and microwave plus a full stock of kitchen plates, dishes, pots, pans and utensils. Also is a kitchen table to eat your meals at if you choose not to indulge in the local cuisine. All the window have blinds on them for your complete privacy. TV and free internet is also provided. I am completely family friendly of all kinds and welcome pets as well. Out side your double french doors is a little patio space to enjoy your morning coffee. For those traveling with children there is a trampoline in the back yard as well.
- On floor 1
- 540 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Whale Watching
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Located in the very trendy, artsy, vibrant Commercial drive area of East Vancouver. Exactly a four block walk to the drive where some of the cities best and funkiest coffee shops restaurants, theater and bars are located. The whole atmosphere of Commercial Dr is very unique, colorful and laid back. You get a beautiful view of the north shore mountains sitting on any given patio soaking up some sunshine while enjoying a cocktail . It's perfect being so close to the excitement and at the same time a five minute walk back to a lovely quiet residential neighborhood lined with some of the most beautiful trees in all of Vancouver. Easily accessible by public transit to go anywhere in the city, just a ten minute bus ride and your in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Plus you are situated on a major bike route that you can pedal down town taking in the breath taking scenery....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
149.00 a night 800.00 a week 2500.00 a month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Vancouver Airport at 17 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Horseshoe Bay at 28 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Sky Train at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Number 1 at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Newbrighton at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Mount Seymour at 10 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Northlands at 10 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: I'm a 43 year old single Mom of two great kids age 7 and 10. I'm passionate about working out and spending time with my family.
Why the Owner Chose Commercial Drive:
The neighborhood! It's a great place with lots of young families and a sense of community.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
My home which is on the same lot as the carriage house had a great deck that looks out onto the beautiful north shore mountains. It sits on a corner lot that is perfect for sitting on the front porch and watching the world go by.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 11, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.