Ultimate Vacation in a Moorish-Style Villa by the Sea!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
La Penita house description
Each of the four comfortable guest rooms, located on the second and third floors, has its own private balcony, custom tiled bathroom with shower and tub, queen-size beds, and a sweeping panoramic view of the palm lined sandy beaches while the warm Pacific is at the doorstep.
The sun drenched patios and terraces are favorite places for reading and relaxation complimented by the brilliant bougainvillea flowers and palms that grow on the hillside location overlooking the sea. Sun lounges on all balconies and large umbrellas on the lower patio provide shade and comfort. The hearted jacuzzi, for 8, provides a soothing respite after a day of sightseeing and adventure.
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Mountain View:
- Ocean View:
- Water View:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Equestrian Events
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- La Penita de Jaltemba and Rincon de Guayabitos are well known Mexican towns nested between the between the beautiful Sierra Madre Mountains and the mighty Blue Pacific Ocean. A 15 minute walk along the beach brings you into the main square of La Penita. Rincon de Guayabitos is easily reached by walking a little further south along the beach or driving or taking a local taxi. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 20, 2013
3 night min stay
Dec 21 - Dec 28, 2013
7 night min stay
Dec 29 - Apr 30, 2014
3 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Gratuity not included for staff.
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Tax Rate 15%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Puerto Vallarta-International Airport at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 200 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: La Penita de Jaltemba & Rincon de Guayabitos at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Downtown La Penita at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Field of Dreams Golf Court, Monteon at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many Restaurants in La Penita at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1986
About the owner: In 1986 my husband and I and another couple purchased the property to build a bed and breakfast in La Penita. Casa de Los Amigos was finished in l987-8 and was opened at that time. Architect Salvador 'Cachi' Perez, a Puerto Vallarta native, designed the home and in the following years has become a famous Mexican architect.
Why the Owner Chose La Penita:
Having traveled in Mexico with our children for many years and having a bed and breakfast business in California which did not allow us to take time off in the summer we decided we wanted to enjoy the 'warmth of Mexico' for our winter vacations. Being inn-keepers it seemed only natural to 'open a B and B in Mexico!' Our location was decided due to a small airfield north of town, with a paved 4,000 ft x 70 ft. wide runway where we could land our plane and with the military bivouacing in the bushes nearby the plane would be safe. We had vacationed in the area for 3 years prior to this decision and have enjoyed the following 28 years since!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The location with sweeping views of the bay and the island, the mountains, along with the proximity of the small town of La Penita along with the resort town of Rincon de Guayabitos, and other small towns along the Riviera Nayarit clear to Puerto Vallarta offer a diversity of activities, places to visit and enjoy and a lifestyle that is unequaled for warmth and friendliness.
- Primary: +01 707-206-7525 x Skype
- Secondary: +52 327-274-0713
- Tertiary: +1 (707) 304-4280
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Casa de los Amigos Villa rental website
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 11, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.