Fab Villa 4 Bed, Priv Pool, Gated Community 30` to Disney and Legoland
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Calabay Parc at Tower Lake villa description
Accommodations: Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths (Sleeps 8-10)
* New luxuriously furnished villa on private gated community
* Accommodates from 2-10 (ideal for one or two families)
* Heated private pool - all day sun with beautiful sunsets.
* Games room including full size pool table
* FREE WiFi internet connection,
* FREE telephone calls for the local area
* The lounge features a 42 inch LCD cable HD TV and
Hi Fi Stereo
* FREE use of: towels, linen, utility room and kitchenware.
Our new fully furnished 4 bedroom luxurious villa is equipped to the highest standard and everything you need for your perfect dream holiday is here including all linen, towels and kitchenware. There is plenty of accommodation to sleep from 2 to 10 people so it is ideal for 2 families to share and enjoy. It is also perfect for 1 family to spread out and relax in comfort!
Great care and attention has been paid to the choice of furnishings and décor to offer you the very highest standards and comforts home from home.
The superb spacious master bedroom includes: a king size bed, LCD cable TV, walk in wardrobes, twin vanity units, and en-suite bathrooms.
The other two bedrooms include: queen size beds and LCD cable`s TV, one walk in wardrobes, twin vanity units, and one with a en-suite bathrooms.
The lounge is tailed and accommodates two good 2 seats sofas and a 3 seats sofa which can be converted in a double bed
A superb gas heated pool with built in spa, extended pool deck and upgraded furniture is the height of luxury, allowing you to chill out and relax and after a fun filled day at the parks or golfing. The pool gets sun all day with beautiful sunsets. To cap it all, there is a covered furnished lanai (patio) area and with its own ceiling fan - unadulterated luxury to complement the perfect holiday.
There is a games room including a full size pool table
The fully fitted kitchen includes fridge freezer, dishwasher, cooker, microwave and all necessary appliances, cutlery, plates etc. There is a laundry room with full size washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and vacuum cleaner.
The villa is air-conditioned throughout with additional ceiling fans in every single room
There is a friendly and local property management company on call to answer questions or offer assistance.
Finally, we always strive to provide excellent customer service. We consistently receive excellent feedback from our guests.
- 1935 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- All Bathrooms are provided with towels
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Lake View
- Roller Blading
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Location: Calabay Parc at Tower Lake, Haines City, Calabay Parc at Tower Lake is a modern, gated community and has been established with the aim of becoming the finest villa development in the area. It prides itself on the quality of the villas built and the standard of furniture and fittings provided. The general appearance and maintenance of the development is paramount, all villas are maintained to ensure consistently high standards throughout. Only 15 minutes from Disney, Calabay Parc at Tower Lakes is a new community, which offers a magnificent gated entrance, with lakefront amenities (currently being developed), clubhouse, boat ramp, fishing dock, water sports, and picnic area. Just 5 minutes away is the brand new soon to be completed multimillion dollar Posner development, which features fine dining, distinctive movie theatres and lots more. There are a number of golf courses nearby, including the Southern Dunes Championship Golf Course adjacent to the community, and Champions Gate Golf Course, home of the David Leadbetter Golf School, which is only a 10 minute drive away. We are ideally situated on the US27 within easy reach of all major attractions, including Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, Epcot Centre, Kennedy Space Centre and Busch Gardens. Central-Disney-Orlando Area, Florida, USA (Just 15 minutes from Disney World) Things to do in Florida Florida has lots to offer, from shopping in Orlando to luxury spa hotels in Miami. Combine theme parks with beaches and attractions that you won’t find anywhere else in the world. You’ll find spa hotels, shopping and golfing all over Florida, so wherever you go, you will have plenty of choice. Hire a car and visit areas of natural beauty. The Everglades National Park and Bill Baggs Cape are must-dos in Florida. Bask in the sunshine whilst doing outdoor activities like kayaking and hiking or shelter from the heat in air-conditioned shopping malls and restaurants. List of MUST SEE: Walt Disney World: Cinderella Castle Sea World Orlando: One Ocean Universal Orlando: Universal CityWalk Walt Disney World: Victoria and Albert's Walt Disney World Resort La Nouba – Cirque du Soleil Cirque du Soleil’s La Nouba is a spectacular show filled with lavish sets, whimsical costumes, amazing choreography and awe-inspiring lights and music. The 65 artists, who hail from 15 countries throughout the world, are skilled athletes and acrobats. Since it’s located in the Downtown Disney West Side district, leave plenty of time to take in a dinner reservation and peruse shops. La Nouba – Cirque due Soleil 1478 East Buena Vista Drive Downtown Disney West 407-939-7600 cirquedusoleil.com Universal Orlando Made up of two theme parks–Universal Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida–this is the place for nonstop action. Experience your favorite stories, movies, comic books and cartoons in the form of live shows and cutting-edge thrill rides. Universal Orlando 6000 Universal Blvd. Orlando, FL 32819 407-224-7840 universalorlando.com SeaWorld Orlando You’ll find rides, fountains and fireworks at SeaWorld Orlando–there are plenty of special events too. But it’s still the shows and exhibits featuring Shamu and his aquatic friends that make your visit memorable. SeaWorld Orlando 7007 SeaWorld Drive Orlando, FL 32821 888-800-5447 seaworldorlando.com Outta Control Dinner Show Dinner and comedy go hand-in-hand at the Outta Control Dinner Show. You’ll be served unlimited pizza, salad, popcorn, drinks and desserts while watching impersonations, magic and improvisation. Reservations are recommended. Outta Control Dinner Show WonderWorks 9067 International Drive Orlando, FL 32819 407-351-8800 wonderworksonline.com Discovery Cove Discovery Cove gives you the opportunity to get up close and personal with the tropics. You can hang out on the beach, float a scenic river, feed tropical birds, snorkel with fish and stingrays or swim with the dolphins. Discovery Cove 6000 Discovery Cove Way Orlando, FL 32821 877-557-7404 discoverycove.com Gatorland At Gatorland it’s all about the alligators and crocodiles; there are thousands of them. View the breeding marsh, take in a show or meet animals face-to-face in the petting zoo. For an additional fee, you can even get a picture of you wrestling a gator. Gatorland 14501 South Orange Blossom Trail Orlando, FL 32837 800-393-5297 gatorland.com Wet n’ Wild Wet n’ Wild is considered the first true water park. Here you can lounge in the rays, relax on the Lazy River or hang out in the Wave Pool. There are also thrills. The Storm, for ins...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $80 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
Additional information about rental rates
Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO EXTRA FEES FOR CLEANING of $100 FOR A STAY LESS THE 1 WEEK,
HEATED POOL IS A $ 20 PER DAY IF REQUIRED TO BE PAID IN ADVANCED
We require a $500 reservation deposit within 48-hours of confirming your booking, which is non-refundable.
Remaining balance is due 60-days prior to arrival.
Reservation deposit becomes your damage deposit. As long as there is no damage to the property, the deposit will be returned within 15-days of your check-out
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning Fee $100 (waived for 1 WEEK or longer stay)
Optional: Pool Heat $20/day
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International Airport, One Jeff Fuqua Blvd at 36.7 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak Station-WTH 1800 7th St SW Winter Haven, FL at 14.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 27 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cocoa Beach at 84.9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Grenelefe Golf & Tennis Resort 3200 State Road 546 at 7.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Manny's Original Chophouse 35496 U.S. 27, Hai at 1.3 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 15, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.