3800 Sq Ft Hilltop Home, Infinity Pool, Jacuzzi, Tennis Court, Golf
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4-6 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Fallbrook estate description
Live like royalty in this 3800 sq ft Tuscan Estate boasting a lighted tennis court, infinity pool and hot tub in a 5 acre avocado grove, beautiful views of Gird Valley and the Sleeping Indian. The privacy of a home on the hillside, with amazing views. spacious rooms with high ceilings, gourmet chefs kitchen which is fully equipped with high end appliances to include a combination microwave-convection oven, an 8 gas burner Kitchen Aid stove with double electric ovens, granite counters throughout, a 4.3-5.3 kitchen island with sink. A large Kitchen aid french door refrigerator, with ice maker and bottom freezer. A complete set of dishes, cookware utensils, and much more for preparing your meals. It also includes a wine cooler.
The large formal dining room has seating for 8 persons and the table in the kitchen seats 4 additional persons.
The living room has 2 large sofas, and fully furnished, including an entertainment center with the TV and DVD player.
The office/library, has a large selection of books and a double sleeper sofa. The sitting room has a large sofa, coffee table and bookcase with games.
Master bedroom suite and bath are amazing! King size bed with linens, 47 inch flat screen HDTV, double doors that open out to the back patio, and a single door opening to the side of the house. Master bath has double sinks, a large separate bath tub, a walk in shower with seating and 2 shower nozzles.
Bedroom 2 on the first floor has two single ergonomic beds, and a full bath.
Up the staircase to the wide hallway, you will find a bedroom 3, a large king bedroom, a jack 'n jill bathroom and large bedroom with a deck, one queen bed and 2 single beds. The bathroom has a large walk-in shower, double sinks.
Ample parking garage for 4 cars, and circular drive. Easy to get to all of San Diego, Orange County. Centrally located close to the I-15 and 76 Hwy.
- 3800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 12-15
- Master Suite (King) has a wood burning fireplace between the bedroom and the master bath, whirlpool bath, separate shower. Bedroom 2 and the DEN/office are on the first floor, bedroom 2 has two (singles) plus a full bath, Den on first floor includes a (Queen) bed. Upstairs has large bedroom (king), and bedroom 4 with (queen) and two (singles). ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- This stunning resort-style estate is majestically set within a 5 acre avocado grove, lots of privacy. A sprawling two-story floor plan with large expansive rooms and high ceilings, this home shows like a luxury resort. Sitting up on the hill, the home overlooks the valley below, and very close to the Hwy for access to shopping. Right up the road heading east is a wonderful Farmers Market that is open 7 days a week. Small town appeal, yet close to all. Other cities, towns, and suburbs near Fallbrook, California:Temecula,Vista, Murrieta, Oceanside, Wildomar, Carlsbad, San Marcos, Escondido, Lake Elsinore, San Clemente, Canyon Lake, Sun City, Encinitas, San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point. The center of each city listed is within 27 miles of Fallbrook, California....moreless
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- 4 golf courses only minutes away and reasonable fees, including the Fallbrook Golf Course, the Golf Club of California (open to the public), the Pala Resort and San Luis Rey Downs. There are 3 Casinos, Pala, Pachanga and Valley View. Temecula Wine Country is only 11 miles north (Riverside County) and all the San Diego and Orange County Attractions are an easy drive on the I-15 freeway, or head East to the Oceanside Carlsbad Beaches, only 30 minutes. In North San Diego County, you will find the San Diego Wild Animal Safari, heading west, in Carlsbad, Legoland which now has an Aquarium and Water Slides. The San Diego Botannical Gardens, head to the coast and South to downtown San Diego, fishing out of Oceanside, and north to Disneyland area. You will probably not want to go anywhere once you settle into this Estate Home, but if you are able to drag yourself away, there is so much to do! Great home for family reunions, Golf groups, organizations, use your imagination! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My family and friends had a reunion here and we had a great time. The home is spectacular with beautiful views and the furnishings are lovely. The pool, hot tub and tennis court got alot of use. The gourmet kitchen was a dream to cook in. There are many golf courses around the area including the Fallbrook Golf course which is minutes away. You can play the back nine for $20 before 8am weekdays and the price includes an excellent free breakfast. There are so many things to do in this area that I can hardly name them all. We will definitely be back!
- Guest honey (newepot beach ca)
- Date of stay 06/22/13
- Review Submitted 08/16/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, pet owners, adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Discounts: 6 nights or more: $429 Nightly
Nov 23 - Dec 1
6 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $500 Nightly
Dec 19 - Dec 26
6 night min stay
|New Years Week
Dec 27 - Jan 4
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Add $100 per additional person per week over 10 persons
Rates are subject to change, so check my website for current rates.
50% deposit non-refundable. 100% due 60 nights in advance. Check or Credit Cards accepted. I offer Vacation Rental Protection Insurance, request the brochure offered by CSA Insurance.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
SUMMER RATES: $700-$720. OR $4200/WEEK JUNE 1-SEPTEMBER 1 2014
Cleaning fee $350, add tax of 8%, security deposit protection is $40 (covers up to $3000 accidental damages). Pet $100 fee, (may be waived depending on breed).
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: CLD at 21.9 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 76 Hwy at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Oceanside at 20 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Golf Club of California, Fallbrook Golf Course, +2 at 1.2 Miles
- Primary: +1 (858) 353-8800
- Secondary: +1 888 457-8808
- Fax: +1 949 313-7699
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enter your dream house, living room, with huge fireplace, sitting room to right
Facing house across pool, outdoor dining on patio
Living Room, doors to patio, facing entertainment, TV, DirecTv, DVD
Huge gourmet kitchen, Kitchen-Aid 8 burner gas stove, this is a dream kitchen!
Formal Dining Room to right of formal entry into house
Pool and Jacuzzi from Deck, amazing views of the hillside beyond
Full bath, is next to the twin bedroom, access within
Amazing Valley views from the Infinity Pool and Jacuzzi
Master Bedroom Suite is huge, beyond is the master bath with dual wood fireplace
Wine cooler in kitchen, next to patio door, BBQ outside, Pool and Jacuzzi deck
Upstairs Bathroom, is a jack n' jill between King and 4th bedroom
Full size tennis court, steps up from the home, lighted
Living Room right, sitting room to left, facing office at end of the hallway
Living Room facing Kitchen entry, Fireplace, right step up togrand entrance
Kitchen has a fireplace, two sides into Living Room. Facing pool deck windows
Entry Door, and door to Dining Room, off kitchen.
Back of home, kitchen door open, next to the BBQ, steps from house to Pool Deck
First floor 2 single ergonomic beds with tv, attached bathroom
Library-Office has a double sleeper sofa
Master Bath, jacuzzi tub, fireplace, center island, dbl vanity, walk-in shower
Entry drive, 4 car garage, upper right on house upstairs bedroom wing
Upstairs King Bedroom, tv, all rooms have ceiling fans in addition to A/C
Upstairs bedroom with Queen and two single beds, next to upstairs King bedroom
Infinity Pool from shallow end, overlooking the beautiful valley
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, October 04, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.