Luxury Family Vacation Lodge Overlooking Bear Lake.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Garden City lodge description
The Red Moose Lodge is located on the edge of the tree line near the Cache National Forest. Colorful chairs line the back deck which, has one of the best views of Bear Lake, and at night the skies reveal a magnificent view for the star gazers. The stone and wood floors add a rustic feel to the log beams and rock fireplace. Master bath has a copper tub that is inviting after a long day of play. Large kitchen has center island with granite countertops. Downstairs guests enjoy a satellite TV with DVD player. Kids love the bunk beds. It is not uncommon to see moose and other wildlife from the Lodge.
- 6000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 30, Beds for 24-30
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Hunting Small Game
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- The Red Moose Lodge overlooks the legendary aqua colored Bear Lake. This pristine area offers many activities for the outdoor enthusiast. Mountain or road biking, rock climbing, hiking, ATV exploring, boating, skiing, paddle boarding, and all kinds of water activities. Bear Lake is less than two hours drive from Alpine Wyoming where white water rafting on the Snake River is an adventure you won't want to miss. There is much to be explored within minutes of the Lodge where you can walk to the Cache National Forest where there are many scenic hiking trails. The Minnetonka Cave in St. Charles is open during the summer for tours. Bloomington Lake is also a beautiful area to visit. My personal favorites are raspberry milk shakes, lakeside bike rides, and the plays at Pickleville Playhouse. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We loved this beautiful house! We all enjoyed staying here. One of my grandchildren asked his mom if we can stay for a year there and I already recommended for many friends and they took our informations. The owners were very graceful and fair. We would do it again! I would recommend eating out at night: Cafe Sabor, West lake cooper restaurant, in Fish Haven which is next door to Garden city in Idaho, LaBeau shakes...The North shore lake is very nice and you can rent water stuffs there!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 08/09/13
- Review Submitted 08/15/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+.
It is a very nicely finished home with all the right options. Our families loved it.
- Guest Yoe (Colorado)
- Date of stay 08/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/09/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
May 27 - Sep 2
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$250 Cleaning Fee
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Salt Lake City at 120 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 89 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bear Lake at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Beaver Mountain at 8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sweet Water at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cafe Sabor at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: The Red Moose Lodge was built as our personal family retreat. For the past five years many family and friends have enjoyed this beautiful Lodge and all Bear Lake has to offer.
Why the Owner Chose Garden City:
You won't be disappointed with this property. It is unique in so many ways. The view, the quality of the Lodge,the privacy of the location, just to name a few.
The Unique Benefits at this Lodge:
There are five queen beds in private rooms. Two dorms are down stars with ten twin beds and two full beds. There is a loft that has plenty of floor space for more to sleep. Lodge has great sound system in main areas and on deck. Internet access is available. Also game TV in loft. Party kitchen downstairs with fridge for drinks and microwave for popcorn. Small amount of grass available for pitching tents and playing games.
- Primary: 435-760-5147
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013