VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
A beach vacation in a beautifully renovated condo located steps from the ocean! Enjoy the unobstructed, panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico from the large living area and master bedroom. Wake up to the soothing ocean sounds, walk for miles on the pristine white sandy beach, and end your day relaxing on the private balcony watching the magnificent sun set. Ahhh!
$50K WORTH OF RENOVATIONS MAKES YOUR HOLIDAY A DREAM
• A fully equipped, gourmet kitchen complete with extended granite counter tops, undermount sinks, garberator, high end stainless steel appliances, and task lighting makes cooking a breeze.
• The master bath boasts a glass shower, comfort height cabinet and commode, ceramic undermount sink and extended granite counter top for ease and comfort
• A brand new air conditioner unit, water heater, designer ceramic tile, and ceiling fans throughout add to your relaxation.
IT'S HOME AWAY FROM HOME, ONLY BETTER
• A Panasonic 50” plasma flat screen TV, free high speed Wi-Fi, free cable with over 70 channels, surround sound CD player, free calls to Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. games, books, CD’s and DVD’s make life at the beach even more fun.
• Luxurious designer bedding, Egyptian cotton sheets and premium towels are luscious extras.
• The heated pool, hot tub, 3 gas grills and beach volleyball are free-shared amenities worth taking advantage of. In addition, beach cabanas, boats, mopeds, and bicycles are available for rent, all within walking distance.
• Plenty of options for casual dining are nearby along Gulf Blvd. including coffee and ice cream shops, Crabby Bills, PJ's and Guppys. You can even take the local trolley, which runs along Gulf Blvd. and stops in front of Sandcastle II.
• A reserved covered parking spot located close to the elevators makes property entrance and exit easy.
• Adventures to Tampa, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are only 35 miles away, and Disney World, Universal Studios, MGM Studios, Epcot Center are within an easy 90 min. drive.
Spring 2015 Apr 11 - May 22, 2015 7 night min stay
Memorial Week 2015 May 23 - May 29, 2015 7 night min stay
Summer 2015 May 30 - Jun 26, 2015 7 night min stay
July 4th 2015 Jun 27 - Jul 10, 2015 7 night min stay
Summer 2015 Jul 11 - Aug 28, 2015 7 night min stay
Fall 2015 Aug 29 - Dec 18, 2015 7 night min stay
Christmas 2015 Dec 19 - Jan 1, 2016 7 night min stay
January 2016 Jan 2 - Jan 29, 2016 7 night min stay
February 2016 Jan 30 - Feb 26, 2016 7 night min stay
March 2016 Feb 27 - Mar 18, 2016 7 night min stay
Spring Break 2016 Mar 19 - Apr 8, 2016 7 night min stay
Spring 2016 Apr 9 - May 27, 2016 7 night min stay
Memorial Day 2016 May 28 - Jun 3, 2016 7 night min stay
Summer 2016 Jun 4 - Jul 1, 2016 7 night min stay
July 4 2016 Jul 2 - Jul 8, 2016 7 night min stay
Summer 2016 Jul 9 - Aug 26, 2016 7 night min stay
Fall 2016 Aug 27 - Dec 16, 2016 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee$130 + tax
Refundable Damage Deposit$500
A non refundable deposit of 25% is due at time of booking, and the balance is due 45 prior to arrival. No refunds after second payment is made. Higher rates apply for Holiday weeks including Thanksgiving and July 4th.
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Day trips include: Tarpon springs sponge musem, Desoto Park, the Clearwater Aquarium, the Museum of Science and Technology in Tampa. Shop, dine and see the dolphins at the docks at nearby John's pass.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We are a Canadian couple currently living and working in Atlanta, Georgia. We have two children – our daughter goes to university in Canada and our son attends high school in Atlanta.
Why the Owner Chose Sandcastle II: We have been vacationing in the Indian Shores area for over 20 years. We chose to purchase an unobstructed, ocean view unit at Sandcastle II because of its beautiful (and perfect) location on the beach. Nothing beats being able to enjoy the ocean, day and night, from the comfort of our condo (we love spending time on our balcony) or sitting at the water’s edge with our feet in the sand. We love the quiet relaxing atmosphere of the area, too. When we crave more action, it’s easy to find it in Clearwater Beach, just 8 miles (20 min) north, and Treasure Island, 8 miles south and/or St. Pete, 12 miles (24 min) south. It truly is the best of both worlds!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: It’s newly and expertly renovated with comfort and beauty in mind – both yours and ours. Since we plan to spend time in the condo with family and friends for years to come, it was important that the extensive renovations be top notch. We succeeded – the condo feels like a resort with all the conveniences of home and more. Our intention is that you enjoy this beach vacation condo as much as we do, fall in love with this seaside paradise and come back year after year!