Beautiful Pool Side Vacation Condo - Playa Del Sol
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Kelowna condo description
PLAYA DEL SOL is Kelowna's finest 4 star year round resort in the heart of the Okanagan Valley. Just a few steps away from Okanagan Lake.
The Okanagan is Western Canada's sunniest vacation destination. Kelowna has fantastic summer weather for everyone who loves the outdoors.
Just minutes from Playa Del Sol are some world renowned golf courses, ski resorts, wineries, water sports, fishing, hiking and mountain biking.
Playa Del Sol is an energetic, fun, family environment that allows you to relax after exploring the Okanagan.
Amenities include a fully equipped fitness centre that overlooks the pool side courtyard. After the gym, you can unwind in the luxurious steam room or hot tub or go for a dip in the pool. If you choose to stay in for dinner, you can enjoy your own gas BBQ on your private balcony or cook your favorite meal in one of the two common BBQ areas equipped with picnic tables. If you prefer to eat out, the spectacular on-site restaurant 'Cabana Bar & Grill', voted #1 restaurant in Kelowna is available for you. The 'Roasted Bean' Coffee shop as well as 'Eveline Charles Spa' are here for you as well to enjoy.
Our luxury 2 bedroom sleeps 4 people, and can accomodate two more in the Hide-A-Bed.
Some Extra Reasons to Rent This Condo!
• No Tax! Because this is not a company rental. Those savings go directly to you.
• Fresh clean linens, including: luxury sheets, towels and dishcloths
• Property manager available and always ready for questions or concerns
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishware, cooking utilities and all appliances to make your stay more economical as you can save additional money by buying and cooking your own food
• Your own personal BBQ on the condo balcony
- On floor 4
- Elevator : 2 Elevators
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Unit #401 is a 2 bedroom that is great for a variety of groups. The main bedroom has its own bathroom, walkin closet and patio door to access the balcony. The main living area separates that bedroom from the second rooms. The second bedroom also has a walkin closet and direct access to the main bathroom. Insuite laundry and fully equipped kitchen are included with this unit....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great VacationGuest comment entered by owner
Thank you so much for renting your wonderful place to us. It was perfect for all of us. We would certainly recommend your rental to friends and family. All the Best. Lisa & Eric Irene & Norm
- Guest Lisa & Eric
- Date of stay 08/10/13
- Review Submitted 09/10/13
Perfect place to stay in KelownaGuest comment entered by owner
Perfect place to stay in Kelowna
Co-worker and I were there for 2 weeks for work with no problems. Everything went smooth. Our balcony overviewed the pool/hot tub and mountains. The place was super clean and the owner was very nice and accommodating. Would definitely go back!
- Guest Jeremy
- Date of stay 06/02/13
- Review Submitted 07/15/13
Great location, close to beach. We were there to attend a wedding and were in walking distance to wedding hotel. Owner was extremely helpful in showing us around the property. Unit was well maintained and clean. The one negative was the unit was too far from the parking, we would have had difficult time finding unit it if owner had not shown us. Access to the pool was not convenient even though we looked out directly to the pool.
- Guest Lulu (North Vancouver, BC)
- Date of stay 06/28/13
- Review Submitted 07/03/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Thanks for the review. A quick comment about parking, your vehicle was not able to fit in the correct underground location. Had you been able to park on the second level you would have found the parking to be very close to the unit, especially if you were to take the stairs. Also access to the pool is just down the hall. There is no direct access from the unit, if that is what you had hoped for.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Discounts: 5 nights or more: C$275 Nightly
Jun 1 - Jun 30
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
PayPal, Credit Card, Cheque, or Bank Transfer.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
No Tax Charged
Rentals less than 5 nights include $100 cleaning fee.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Kelowna International Airport at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Rotary Beach at 0.33 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Cabana Grill at 50 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Big White at 38 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Michaelbook Ranch Golf at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cabana Grill at 50 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013