Have Your Day in the Sun
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Solana Beach condo description
This is Your vacation home...You'll never want to leave this pristine 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath newly remodeled vacation dream home. Watch the dolphins play in the surf in the morning and the green flash over the water in the evening and enjoy the sun and surf all day long! With all the comforts of home and beach toys to help you make the most of your Time in the Sun, this lovely beach abode is the perfect vacation getaway for you and your loved ones. This tranquil refuge comfortably sleeps four, offers a kitchen with all the necessities for home cooking if you decide to take a break from the limitless fine and casual dining opportunities at your disposal. Even a BBQ on the deck for a perfect summer dinner. King-sized bed in the master bedroom with a roomy walk-in shower with multiple shower heads and body sprays- just the thing you'll want after soaking up the San Diego sunshine. Bath 2 has a tub for soaking and shower to go along with the Queen bed in bedroom 2. Free HBO along with cable and Bose surround sound on the TV/ DVD and WiFi for your computer or tablet when you're not staring out at the azure sea, listening to the mesmerizing surf song. You'll spend hours on the deck basking in the sun or sipping your favorite drink taking in the shimmering moonshine over the water. This is Your vacation home and you'll make memories here to last a lifetime.
- On floor 2
- 1470 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Welcome to Solana Beach- Just about the most perfect place on earth! Loaded with restaurants, night life, shopping and outdoor activities, it's the perfect place for your next vacation. Within walking distance is the Cedros Design District, a designer's paradise and shoppers mecca. Art, antiques, restaurants and one of the best musical venues in all San Diego County, the Belly Up Tavern, featuring live music with internationally acclaimed artists. A golfer's dream, the renowned Torrey Pines Golf Course and Lodge is just up the road. The Lodge has a fabulous spa and excellent restaurant overlooking the pool and golf course, a must visit while you're here. Just 5 minutes from downtown Del Mar, you have the ocean-view Del Mar Plaza filled with great shopping and award- winning dining, not to mention spectacular ocean-view sunsets from the roof-deck wine bar. The world famous San Diego Zoo is within a 15 minute drive and 15 minutes in the opposite direction is Lego Land- a wonderful adventure for little ones! Two outstanding aquariums are also within a short drive- one at Lego Land and the other on the shores of La Jolla. Lastly, you will be pleasantly surprised by the friendly people you'll run into all over town! San Diego has all the amenities of a big city but our little Solana Beach is every bit the small beach community, laid back and relaxed; a little piece of heaven. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $443 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
See Property Manager For Details
Additional Fees and Taxes:
13% Room Tax- See Property Manager For Details
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: San Diego International Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Coaster/ Amtrak at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 5 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fletcher Cove at Solana Beach
- Nearest Barpub: The Brigantine at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Torrey Pines at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Brigantine at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About: This is our brand-new summer home and this year we're sharing it with you.
Why Solana Beach:
We purchased this home because it was in pristine condition and beautifully remodeled. Volume ceilings make this light and airy and you'll love it as much as we do, we're sure.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
One of our favorite things to do in this home is the face the swivel armchairs in the living room toward the open glass doors and hold hands looking out over the ocean. All the comforts of indoors with the fresh sea air flowing over you. We even have automated sky lights that not only let in the beautiful sunshine but the fresh air as well. This is unique to our home and we know you will fall in love all over again in our special place.
- Primary: +1 858-792-7368
- Fax: +1 858-436-1253
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to YOUR Favorite Vacation Ever!
Newly remodeled kitchen and dining- home away from home.
Cozy master suite
Bath 2- Don't weigh yourself... you're on vacation!
Your private Beach Access.
Fresh water pool
Relax and enjoy your leisure time
To cook or not to cook- that is the question...
Bedroom 2 with new Queen Bed!
Relax on the deck and listen to the ocean.
Babbling brook will lull you to sleep at night.
Private Tennis courts
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.