Diver's Paradise at 221 Caribbean Court
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kralendijk condo description
Spacious 1200 sq. ft. 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo situated on the top floor at the tropical resort of Caribbean Court. Overlooks waterway to the ocean off the rear porch and swimming pool off the front porch. The master bedroom is extremely large and could accommodate an inflatable mattress for additional sleeping needs. It has an ensuite bathroom fitted with double sinks, bath tub, shower, bidet and toilet. Second bedroom also has a private bathroom with shower. There is a washing machine for your use. There is no need for a dryer as there is a constant tropical breeze through the living area that allows drying quickly on lines on the back porch. Cable TV and high speed internet are provided. The swimming pool is newly remodeled and has a large separate shallow pool for children or lounging adults. Want to dive or learn how? There is a fully equipped dive shop on site offering instruction and certification, boat dive excursions, equipment rental and air. Additionally, the town center and beaches are within walking distance.
- On floor 3
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms are private to each room
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Bonaire, also referred to as Diver's Paradise, is known for its ease of shore diving. Just pull up your vehicle along the coast and off you go to some of the most beautiful diving in the world! Bonaire is located below the hurricane belt, so the reefs remain gorgeous and the visibility great! You can book a boat excursion over to Klein Bonaire just off the main island for more amazing dives. A water taxi can take you to Klein Bonaire for a day at the beach there and some awesome snorkeling. Boat rentals are also available. Windsurfing at Lac Bay is another sport Bonaire is known for as world class tournaments are held here. Lessons are available or you can sit on the beach and watch the others windsurf, both are enjoyable. The top third of the island is national park with plenty of sight seeing and hiking opportunities....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - Apr 15, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
There will be a 50% deposit to reserve property. Contact Harbourtown Realty rental assistant, Marijke Barendregt for additional details at email@example.com
- Service fee is 15.6%: $97.50
- Tourist tax is per person per day: $6.50
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Flamingo at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Plaza Resort at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Great bars in town just minutes away at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Great restaurants in town just minutes away at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About: We live in central Florida and love the warm weather, boating and diving. When we vacation we head south to Bonaire!
We found Bonaire on a Windjammer sailboat cruise of the ABC islands and fell in love with the clear waters, peacefulness, and the diving. We chose to become certified divers after trying the Discover Scuba program several times in Bonaire and decided this is where we want to vacation!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We chose this property for the amazing constant tropical breeze that flows through our top floor location and the great view of the waterway off the rear porch.
- Primary: +599 717-5539 Marjke Barendregt-Harbourtown Realty
- Secondary: +1 352-516-2478 Diane Wilson-Owner
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy this amazing view every day off the rear porch!
Living area and open kitchen
view of downtown shops
Plenty of dive boats. View of Klein Bonaire in background
Beach at Klein Bonaire just a water taxi or rental boat away
Just one of many awesome dive sites
Steel band every Tuesday on the beach next to Caribbean Court
Beautiful rough waters on the east side
Waterway side of condo. Home is top floor mid building.
Communal swimming pool
Beautiful sunsets every evening
1000 Steps Dive Site. It's only 70, but it feels like 1000 with dive gear!
Having fun dancing with the owner of Rose's Inn in Rincon.
Flamingos in national park
Carnaval time! Mardi Gras in the islands. So much fun!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 07, 2013