Deluxe Mayne Island Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mayne Island bungalow description
Completely renovated two bedroom cottage features 1 queen and a double bed, large open kitchen living dining area, enormous sun room and many decks on a fenced private waterfront lot on a quiet street with stairs to a sandy beach. Includes bbq and two bikes.
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Two bedrooms - one with queen bed and one with a double bed
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- One bathroom with tub/shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Wood Stove
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Abundant wildlife including deer, eagles and killer whales.
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$500 deposit required on booking
Damage deposit of $800 required.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Vancouver at 20 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Springwater Lodge at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Pender Island at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Springwater Lodge at 2 Miles
Many lovely sunsets
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013