Beautiful 2 Bedroom Condo at Maui Kamaole.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Maui Kamaole condo description
This second floor condo is completely furnished for your needs. 2 bedrooms, a master with king bed in the loft, and second bedroom with 2 twin beds (convertible to king) plus a full size Murphy bed in the living room that has a brand new mattress. The kitchen has all your cooking needs, and naturally a blender for tropical drinks. 2 tennis courts right outside the front door, 2 pools with jacuzzi, and the best beach in Maui right across the street.
- On floor 2
- 1050 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master bedroom with its own bath located in the loft, with view of the living room with sliding privacy doors. Downstairs bedroom has 2 twins which are convertible to a king. Full bath downstairs. Full size murphy bed with brand new mattress in the living room. Comfortable sleeping for six....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Located in South Kihei, this beautiful condominium provides a relaxing, family friendly home away from home. Built in 2000 it is the newest property in the area. Very low density, only two floors, provides a quiet peaceful atmosphere. Fully furnished, with a loft master bedroom, second bedroom with twin beds (convertable to king), and a full size murphy bed in the living room. TV's in every room, as well as wifi internet. 2nd floor condo, well back from the road providing a quiet atmosphere, no road noise, yet very close to the pool and walking distance to the beach. 2 tennis courts 10 yards from the front door, and 2 pools with jacuzzis on the property. Kihei is on the dryest part of the island, where it seldom rains. Minutes away is the Grand Wailea, featuring championship golf courses, elegant dining, shopping, and beaches. Come live your dream of a Hawaiian vacation....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - Mar 31, 2014
7 night min stay
|Peak Season 2014
Dec 15 - Mar 31, 2015
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Monthly discounts available. We also have access to discounts on car rentals, as well as activity bookings.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning fee: $130
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 13.42%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kahalui, Maui at 13 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Pilani Highway at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kamaole Beach Park III at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Maui Kai resort at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Wailea at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Living near Portland, OR, we began vacationing in Maui several years ago, always in timeshare apartments. This year we rented a condominium and decided this was the way to go. Hence we purchased this beautiful condominium for our use, and to make it available to our guests. We hope you enjoy our home on the islands, and have an Aloha vacation.
Why the Owner Chose Maui Kamaole:
Built in 2000, Maui Kamaole is the newest property in this part of Maui. The location is perfect for beach goers, snorkelers, sitting by one of the 2 pools, tennis players, golfers, etc. Snorkeling tours to Molokini depart right across Kihei Rd, walking distance from your home. Also, there is great snorkeling at any of the nearby beaches.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
As we enjoy the beach, snorkeling, sitting on the lanai enjoying a tropical beverage, or just lounging by the pool, South Kihei is the ideal location for all our favorite activities. I enjoy golf, and you can't beat Maui for great courses, whether the championship courses of Wailea and Makena, or the mountain course of Pukalani.
- Primary: 3609099524
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your Maui vacations awaits
Master Bedroom in loft
One of 2 pools on property
Sunset view from the lanai.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, February 17, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.