Incredible Ocean Views from Most Rooms, on the Canal, Naples Island
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Long Beach house description
This Naples Island waterfront home boasts waterfront views from most windows and all decks and the expansive roof top deck features full ocean views.
Enjoy beautiful sunsets on multiple outdoor decks in this three story home with a dock in front of the house for sunbathing, swimming and boat rides. This house is ideal for couples and family vacations
because you will enjoy plenty of sunshine, fun, fantastic local restaurants and shops. Bike ride, surf, paddle board, walk on the beach and around the canals, water bikes, gondolas and more are minutes away.
This is California beach living at its absolute best.
Roof top deck is the size of the house and the views from the deck are incredible - very large & perfect for relaxing, meals alfresco, or reading a special book. The deck also features multiple areas, bbq
facilities, outdoor shower & potted gardenscape.
Romantic Master bedroom includes waterview, fireplace, four poster bed with pressed linens and daybed and exterior deck. Water view from
oversized windows add to the beauty.
Master bath features two sinks, oversized soaking tub for two, shower for two and private toilet.
Second bedroom features cozy bunk beds with pressed linens, twin over a full-size bed, private bathroom with two sinks and full bathtub, closet, exterior
deck with full water views.
Third bedroom includes a twin bed with pressed linens, exterior deck facing water - enjoy the ocean view while lying in bed. Take your coffee or beverage
on the deck to enjoy the incredible view.
Second floor wet bar where you can stock your beverages in the refrigerator and make morning coffee.
Hardwood floors throughout first floor with 52' High Defination television, surround sound system, Sony Playstation 3 Game System, complimentary movies on Netflix and Amazon Prime. Fireplace, exterior water front deck with bbq and patio furniture.
Fully stocked kitchen with all the dishes, utencils and cookware you will need to enjoy your stay, dishwasher, trash compactor, refrigerator, oven, cooktop.
One bathroom with shower downstairs.
Complimentary laundry facilities in the house.
Plenty of street parking.
- 2100 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Smoking Allowed:
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 7-9
- Master Suite includes the bedroom and a large bath area. The bedroom features a gas fireplace and full deck which looks out at the canal - fantastic views from this deck. The bathing area includes a shower for two people and a soaking tub that accommodates two people.There is also a private toilet room. Twin Single includes a comfy bed, sitting chair and High definition television and walk in cedar lined closet. Incredible view from this bedroom which also features a deck to enjoy the view. Bunk-bed Room shares outside deck with Twin single room and features a twin bed over a double bed. This could be a private suite because one of the bathroom door opens to this bedroom. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The Master Suite bathroom features a new large soaking tub for two people, two sink vanity area with new fixtures and large shower for two people with new fixtures. The Guest Room Bathroom includes a vanity area with two sinks and a very large mirror, a bathtub and shower. The Downstairs bathroom features a large oversized shower and toilet....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Child's Highchair
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Games:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Rock Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Whale Watching
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Naples Island is the most prestigious location in Long Beach. This home is perfect for romantic get a ways as well as family vacations. Swim, sunbathe, kayak from the home's dock. Walk to our local beach in 5 minutes, and there are excellent restaurants and shops very nearby in Belmont Shore and Naples Island. Drive a few minutes to the Aquarium of the Pacific; Huntington Beach; Disneyland;Knotts Berry Farm; Universal Studios; Staples Center - home of the Lakers basketball team; Angel Stadium; Dodger Stadium, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Getty Museum, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Museum of Contemporary Art, and major universities such as USC, UCLA, PEPPERDINE, UC IRVINE, Cal State Long Beach. The best shopping is nearby at South Coast Plaza, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Robertson Boulevard, Melrose and more. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We LOVED the house and Naples IslandGuest comment entered by owner
We LOVED the house and Naples Island
My wife and I visited from the Netherlands. We brought our two teenaged sons. We all had a wonderful time. The views are really special and there are a lot of water themed things to do - especially important for our sons.One problem we had was the outside sprinkler system broke and started flooding outside. We called the owners and they were at the house within 10 minutes to turn off the system. We will be back.
- Guest Hans & Heidi
- Date of stay 07/13/12
- Review Submitted 04/27/13
Incredible Views! Gorgeous house & locationGuest comment entered by owner
Incredible Views! Gorgeous house & location
My husband and I stayed here because I grew up on Naples Island and I wanted to show him Naples. The house has beautiful views from all the bedrooms and the deck on the roof has amazing views! It is a beautiful home, everything was perfect. Would highly recommend!
- Guest Tom and Isabel
- Date of stay 04/05/13
- Review Submitted 04/27/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Christmas & New Year's
Dec 23 - Jan 2, 2014
7 night min stay
Jun 21 - Sep 20, 2014
5 night min stay
Nov 27 - Dec 2, 2014
5 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
We love Dogs! - $50 extra per night, per dog.
Smoking outside only
No Illegal drugs
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee: $50
- Cleaning fee: $200
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Optional maid service: $100
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Long Beach Airport at 4 Miles
- Nearest Train: Metro at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Pacific Coast Highway at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Alamitos Beach at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Legends Sports Bar at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mountain High at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Recreation Park at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Michael's on Naples at 0.2 Miles
View from one of the bedrooms looking out to Alamitos Bay
Cozy reading spot under the stairs
Master Bedroom with pressed linens
The living room
Our Dining Room
The Patio in front of the canal - great place to dine or just enjoy the sun
Master Soaking Tub for Two, with skylights
Downstairs bathroom with shower for two
Bedroom facing Naples Canal and Alamitos Bay features its own balcony
Master Bedroom view from bed facing fireplace
Roof top deck with breathtaking views -here facing Alamitos Bay
The View From the Bridge Closest to our Home
View from our roof top deck
One end of roof top deck featuring new high end Weber BBQ - facing Naples Canal
View to Naples Canal from a bedroom
A beautiful view from a bridge
Sunset view from our roof top deck - the deck is huge
A guest room
Surround Sound Home Theater system with a 52' television, complimentary Sony PS3
View from balcony shared by two rooms - facing Naples Canal
Master bathroom vanity featuring double sinks
Our galley kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.