Oceanfront Family Friendly
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cumberland cottage description
A deluxe cottage located oceanfront with a panoramic view of the Northumberland Strait. Easy access to a beautiful sandy beach providing an excellent place for swimming, and digging local Island shellfish. See Governor’s and St. Peters Island from your deck or living room! This glorious cottage has electric heat and ceiling fans to keep you comfortable. The cottage, with its solid pine interior, has two bedrooms (Queen beds) and comes with a fully equipped kitchen. Dishwasher, washer/dryer, private phone, satellite TV/DVD and free high speed Wi-Fi internet are just some of modern the features provided. The 400+ sq foot deck comes equipped with comphy patio furniture and barbeque for a true cottage experience. Only a short distance to Charlottetown, golf, shopping and may other local attractions.
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- This beautiful oceanfront property has a panoramic view of the Northumberland Strait. There is easy access to a beautiful sandy beach providing a family friendly location for swimming, sunning, or digging local Island shellfish. Located only minutes from two local golf-courses provides an easy transition from play to relaxation. A picturesque view of Governor’s and St. Peters Island from your deck or living room that will leave you in awe. This true 'Hidden Gem' is just that.... hidden from neighbors and all that you wish to escape. Although hidden, this peasefull little cottage is conveniently located only minutes from golfcourses and only 25 minutes from the beautiful down town Charlottetown home to some of the finest resturants and nigthlife the Maritimes have to offer. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: C$230 Nightly
Sep 1 - Oct 19
7 night min stay
May 5 - Jun 29
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Booking Deposit Fee is $300 non-refundable due within 2 weeks of making the booking. This will amount will be deducted from your invoice upon arrival. Remainder of payment is due on arrival. We accept cash or cheque.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Peak Season rates = $1600 / week + HST (14%) = $1824
Shoulder Season rates = $900 / week + HST (14%) = $1026
Booking Deposit Fee is $300
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Charlottetown Airport (YYG) at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Northumberland Ferries at 78 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Trans Canada Hwy at 14 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Family Friendly Community Beach at 50 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Globe World Flavors at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Glen Afton Golf Club at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Sims Steakhouse at 25 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are the Dover family. We decided to renovate this beautiful ocean front cottage in 2011 and open the doors to others to experience all the joys we have been so privileged to have had over the years.
Why the Owner Chose Cumberland:
This true 'Hidden Gem' of a property was named due to its private location and its beautiful picturesque views. If you are looking for the true cottage getaway vacation with all the modern amenities of home... this is the place for you. You can easily fill your days with walking the beach, sunning on your private deck, or hitting the links only minutes away. If you chose for a night on the town, Charlottetown (24 km) has some of the finest restaurants and nightlife east of Montreal. If shopping suits you fancy... Charlottetown provides many local merchants offering a little piece of our glorious little island. This property is Centrally located on PEI and provides an idea base for the site seeing adventurist.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Hidden Gem provides one of the most private, relaxing, cottage experiences the island has to offer without giving up all the modern conveniences we can not do without.
A little piece taste of home
View from master bedroom
Huge deck for entertaining and lounging
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013