Mountain View Home: Perfect for Wedding, Wine or Golf Holiday
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
West Kelowna house description
Use Rose Valley Cottage as your home base for your next Okanagan holiday! Rose Valley Cottage provides a warm and welcoming place to get away. Clean, tastefully decorated and well appointed spaces offer a place to relax and to take in the mountain view. Spend time together in the comfortable living room and cook gourmet meals in the well-equipped kitchen. There are two decks on which to enjoy the outdoors; the top one is equipped with a barbeque and patio furniture, the lower one with Adirondack chairs and a firepit. Quality wine glasses and wine fridge will help you sip on that local wine you discovered and provide a safe place to store your newfound keepsakes. Three comfortable bedrooms and three full bathrooms make this home easy for two or three couples to share and still have their own space.
If you are here for a wedding, (or any other special event) many wedding venues are within easy driving distance. Three bedrooms and three bathrooms make wedding preparation a breeze! This is much more convenient and enjoyable than three separate hotel rooms (not to mention less expensive).
If you are here for a wine holiday, come in, get settled and then head off to one of nine wineries within five minutes on the Westside. Award winning wineries Quail's Gate and Mission Hill and many smaller wineries await. Both the larger two wineries have fabulous restaurants and there are many other smaller restaurants nearby.
If you'd rather head 'to the greens' Shannon Lake and Two Eagles Golf Courses are within 15 minutes. The entire Okanagan Valley, from Osoyoos to Armstrong, has spectacular golf courses! Quail Ridge Golf Course is adjacent to the airport allowing you to golf as soon as you step off the plane.
Whatever your holiday plans, Rose Valley Cottage is ideal!
- 2200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Maximum occupancy is 6.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water Tubing
- Roller Blading
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Fitness Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Rose Valley Cottage is within 20 minutes of four popular wedding venues: The Cove, Manteo, The Grand, and Hotel Eldorado. Many other wedding venues are also within easy driving distance. Rose Valley Cottage is within minutes of nine West Kelowna Wineries and the Naramata Wineries and Oliver/Osoyoos Wineries are within an hour as well. This makes over 100 wineries within easy access! Wine tours are becoming very popular where you let someone else do the driving. Zagat lists five restaurants in the Kelowna area; not to mention the other smaller 'finds' that we can recommend. There are organic farms, orchards and farmer's markets all over the valley. Go online and book a tee-time for one of the twenty golf courses within 45 minutes. Beaches (10 within 20 minutes) and hiking trails abound and if you are a bird watcher you just might add a new sighting to your list! Cycling the world-famous Kettle Valley Railway/Myra Canyon Trestles is an easy day trip. Kelowna is 10 minutes away and, as the largest city in the Okanagan, Kelowna offers great options for those who love to shop. Experience some 'retail therapy' then enjoy being pampered at one of the many local spas. This is an ideal place for several couples or friends to get away and explore the best the Okanagan Valley has to offer. But don't just take our word for it, come and experience it yourself!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Stayed for three nights while in Kelowna for a family wedding. Beautiful house, as advertised. Kitchen was well stocked and major retailers are a short drive to get whatever you need. Owners were friendly and easy to deal with. Will definitely keep in mind for next trip to Kelowna!
- Guest Philip R. (Vancouver)
- Date of stay 09/06/13
- Review Submitted 09/11/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Glad you had a good stay. You were very easy to have and you are welcome back anytime! Lorraine and Ross
Our 3 day stay at this home was amazing! We had family visiting from Scotland and this home was ideal for our trip to the Okanagan. The bedrooms were lovely with amazingly comfortable beds and the kitchen/living/dining area was perfect for family get togethers. Also the deck was perfect for breakfast with a lovely view. All in all I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this home for a trip to the Okanagan - you won't be disappointed!
- Guest Scottie (Vancouver)
- Date of stay 08/05/13
- Review Submitted 08/12/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: We'd be happy to have you back any time! Ross and Lorraine
West Kelowna Home
West Kelowna Home
This home had all the amenities that were required. We were very pleased with the how the kitchen was stocked. The house location was accurate as described and the photo's did reflect the the appearence of the house. We enjoyed the outside view from the balcony and the surrounding neighbourhood. The location was ideal for us , close to our son's wedding in downtown Kelowna but also close to major supermarkets (Super store, Wal Mart and Save-on- Foods in West Kelowna). In fact if it wasn't for the wedding we would not need to cross the bridge to downtown Kelowna which is terribly congested. We would recommend this house to our family and friends. In the future we are thinking of staying longer like a month and really get to know Kelowna and the surroundung area.
- Guest Karl B.
- Date of stay 07/24/13
- Review Submitted 08/04/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thanks for the great review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Ross and Lorraine
Was there 4 days golfing. Everything was excellent. Good location, clean, description and photos accurate on VRBO listing. Great accommodations. Ross and Lorraine were most helpful and accommodating. Highly recommend.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/11/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thank you for the recommendation. Excellent guests like yourself are welcome back at any time! Ross and Lorraine
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum stay, 3 nights. Maximum Occupancy:6.
Cleaning Fee $150.00
Travel insurance recommended.
50% of Rental Fee to confirm booking
30 days before check-in : remaining 50% of Rental Fee + Damage deposit ($500)
Damage deposit returned after house inspection.
Email transfer preferred. PayPal accepted.
- cleaning fee: C$150
- Refundable Damage Deposit: C$500
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Kelowna International Airport at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 97 at 4 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Pritchard Drive Beach at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Friends Neighbourhood Pub at 4 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Big White at 60 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Shannon Lake Golf Course at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Old Vines at Quail's Gate at 5 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: We are long term residents of West Kelowna and enjoy doing all the activities we have recommended to you!
Why the Owner Chose West Kelowna:
Rose Valley is central to all the activities in the Okanagan without being crowded or busy. Kelowna and all its attractions is only 10 minutes away. Kelowna has great shopping and spas and a vibrant Arts and Entertainment District.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Rose Valley Cottage will give you and your friends a quiet spot to unwind and reflect on the activities of your day. This clean, private home allows the view and your company to be your focus.
- Primary: +1 250 808-2405
- Secondary: +1 250 878-1263
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is our view from the dining room table and balcony!
Picture windows in living room.
Main bathroom (tub/shower).
Downstairs bedroom sitting area.
Downstairs TV room
Front of house
Kitchen w/wine fridge
Patio furniture on the deck.
Master bedroom ensuite (shower).
Downstairs bathroom (shower).
Downstairs TV room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 11, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.