Delightful Isolated Cabin
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Deals Gap cabin description
Located off a paved road with convenient access to Robbinsville. Near renowned Joyce Kilmer-Slickrock Wilderness Area with over 60 miles of beautiful hiking trails. A short distance to Lake Santeetlah where bass, walleye, and other species fishing and boating abound. The very scenic Cherohala Skyway which extends 43 miles between Robbinsville and Tellico Plains, Tennessee, with unbelievable breathtaking scenery is close by. Also close to Deal’s Gap and the “Dragon Tail” with its 129 curves in 11 miles.
Enjoy excellent trout fishing, or rafting right in front of the cabin.
Living Room and Bedroom have Sliding Glass Doors with complete views of the River. You simply won’t believe your views of the river on this one!
There is a very large covered Porch perfect for eating or just relaxing facing the River.
Bedroom has a comfortable queen-sized bed with a private bath with Jacuzzi tub.
Washer/Dryer furnished. Linens are provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped with plenty of cooking utensils and microwave for your convenience.
There is a great Barbecue/ Fire Pit area for warming by the fire or roasting marshmallows
One unique feature of this Cabin that it is completely private, with no other cabins around it.
ADULTS ONLY. Ideal for Couples who want their privacy.
Absolutely No smoking or pets allowed.
- 500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- One bedroom with queen size bed.
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- 2 bathrooms. Master with whirlpool.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Restaurants, Cycling, Rafting, Mountain Biking, Hiking, ACTIVITIES: Jet Skiing, Swimming, Fishing, Mountain Climbing, Whitewater Rafting, Water Tubing, Freshwater Fishing, Fly Fishing, Sailing, Mountaineering, Sight Seeing, Boating, Wildlife Viewing, Scenic Drives, Paddle Boating, Gambling, Casinos, Horseback Riding, Walking, Waterfalls, Forests, Autumn Foliage, Water Skiing ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
ReviewsWrite a review
quiet getaway off the beaten path
quiet getaway off the beaten path
This place was awesome!! Definitely a quiet getaway off the beaten path. Can’t wait to get back
- Guest the7ofus1993 (Nashville, TN)
- Date of stay 05/26/13
- Review Submitted 06/04/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (828) 479-2765 (North Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 24, 2013