Conveniently Located in Historic Southpark
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dayton house description
Welcome to our Historic Home built in 1902. Go back in time and view the craftmanship of the days of our past. Our home is conviently located in the heart of Dayton easily accessible to the main attractions of Dayton as well as all major highways. Whether you are visiting your child at the University of Dayton or coming into town for work at Wright Patt AFB you will find a place of comfort.
3 bedroom (1 King, 1 Full, 1 Child bed, 1 baby crib, bed trundles) to potentially sleep up to 10
Huge kitchen, Dining and Family room
Cable and Internet
Washer and Dryer
Fenced in backyard
Normal Rates: $600 Weekly Rate (7 day stay) , $300 Weekend Rate (Friday arrival/Sunday departure), Rates are subject to change.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
- 2 bed like air mattresses are also available
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- 1.5 bath total
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Child's Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Services
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Located in Historic Southpark! We are centrally located to all the main attractions Dayton has to offer. We are also conveniently located to all the major highways to get wherever you need to be in minutes. If you are new to Dayton we can help guide you in all the main attractions. If you know Dayton well, you will find our house to be quite convenient to all your staying needs. While in Dayton check out the following places! University of Dayton, Oregon Historic District, Brown Street, Southpark Tavern (great pizza and huge beer selection), Tanks Bar and Grill (another great place for finger food and great beer selection), Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, Carillon Historical Park, The Convention Center, Wright Bros. Schuster Center, etc....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
- Linen and Cleaning Fee: $80
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Dayton International Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 35/I-75/I-675 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Southpark Tavern (great beer selection) at Dayton
- Nearest Restaurant: Many restaurants less than a mile away at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: My wife and I moved into this home during the great Dayton blizzard of 2004 where we got 18 inches of snow! That was definitely quite a memory. Since then we have added two beautiful girls to our family. We enjoy our home and we know you will enjoy it too during your stay!
Why the Owner Chose Dayton:
This home was a huge hit on two Historic Southpark Christmas Hometours
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Beautful woodwork throughout the house
- Primary: 937-361-7184
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 17, 2013