Great Budget & Pet Friendly Home with Hot Tub
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Private Homes house description
Gorgeous light and bright brick house, 1 story, 1627 sq. Ft., 2-3 bedrooms, 3 full baths (1 handicapped, one tub/shower), sleeps 6-8 comfortably. Full kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, pots, pans, plates, glasses, dishes, and silverware. Two car garage with enough parking space for 4 vehicles. (trailers must be kept in garage). Washer & dryer. Bedding provided. Outdoor grill.
Entertainment: 3 TVs (in living room, master bedroom and 2nd bedroom) DVD players, satellite. There is high-speed internet, and free long-distance land-line phone
Fenced yard and a hot tub (coming June 1st)
- 1627 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Large master bedroom has Quinn size bed and additional futon.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Full bath
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Palm Coast is in a great location for many budget-friendly activities. Being centrally located between St Augustine, and Daytona Beach, and with Orlando and Jacksonville just about one hour away, the possibilities of budget-oriented family entertainment are endless. . Below is a list of some of the opportunities that can be explored while visiting our vacation home. Beaches & Intercostal Waterway: Swimming, Surfing, Windsurfing, Snorkeling/Diving, Sailing, Para sailing, Jet Skiing, Boating, Kayaking, Sunset Cruises, and Shelling. Fishing: Flagler Beach Pier, Surf Fishing, Inshore and Offshore Fishing Charters located nearby, and Crescent & Dead Lake within twenty minutes....moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Video Games
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
ReviewsWrite a review
3 Month ental
3 Month ental
Nice house, comfortable. Roomy
- Guest Howard E.
- Date of stay 07/15/13
- Review Submitted 10/18/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, families with young children, pet owners.
A Lovely Place to Stay
A Lovely Place to Stay
The description and photos of this property are accurate. This clean and lovely property makes you feel right at home. The color scheme and decor throughout the house are light, refreshing and comforting. Our day began with coffee in the Florida Room followed by our forty-five minute trek along the peaceful and beautiful intracoastal St. Joe Walkway, just a few minutes from the house. The landscaping is pretty and the lawn is mowed weekly. We enjoyed our visits to St. Augustine and Daytona. Our stay was absolutely satisfying, and we have inquired about a future return (s).
- Guest Merlee (Kansas City,MO US)
- Date of stay 05/22/13
- Review Submitted 06/28/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, pet owners.
Manager response: Thank you so much. We would love to have you come back and stay with us. Thank you for leaving the house immaculate.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning: $140 + tax
- Pet Fee: $0
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Tax Rate 11%
You can cancel, but you will not receive a refund.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Daytona Beach at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I 95 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Hammock Beach and Flagler Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Europa Bar at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Palm Harbour at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Tons of Restaurants at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: My name is Alina Pekarsky, I am a Real Estate Broker and Property Manager for this gorgeous property. My clients just purchased this home and will be using it for their own, their family vacations as well as open it up for people coming to Palm Coast weather vacation or while they are looking for a home to purchase or built.
Why Private Homes:
Great, budget and pet friendly home. Weather you are here on vacation or house hunting for your own home, this home will be a perfect place to stay. It has everything you will need to enjoy your stay without paying a lot of money.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Rare find vacation rental property which is a pet friendly home with fenced yard, very clean and need, newly remodeled with laminated and tiled floors throughout, hot tub coming in June 2013
- Primary: +1 386 569-5383 Call anytime
- Secondary: +1 386 445-9911 ext 116 Call during business hours of 9:00 am and 6 :00 pm
- Tertiary: 386 569-5383 My personal cell phone
- Fax: +1 866 800-8298
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Foyer and kitchen
Sun room bathroom
Walk in closet
Sun room has Quinn size bed and full bathroom
Out door patio and small portion of the huge fenced yard
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 23, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Alina Pekarsky