Misquamicut Area Rental
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Westerly apartment description
This apartment is below our living area as you can see in photo one. There are no stairs to enter. Plenty of off street parking. It is a one bedroom with Internet, Cable TV, stereo, living area with sofa, table and chairs to seat 4. Linens, towels and beach towels provided. Washer and dryer, microwave, refrigerator, toaster oven, outside picnic area with barbeque grill. Beach chairs available. Adults only, no smoking, no pets.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Our rental is located one mile from Atlantic Avenue, Misquamicut Beach, on a quiet street. We have Langworthy Winery within walking distance and Venice Restaurant close by. Also all the activities and restaurants at Misquamicut. About seven miles from our rental in Westerly, you will find a great local theater, Granite Theater, whose season runs through the spring, summer and fall, with plays that are mostly comedies and lots of laughs. Across from the theatre and right next to the library is Wilcox Park, a most beautiful park for walking and enjoying the many summer activites it provides. There in the downtown you will find many restaurants and shops. The selection of restaurants within 5 miles is too numerous to list. We have a Walmart, Bennys, Pizza Restaurants within a mile and a half of our rental. Beautiful Watch Hill is a short drive with swimming, shops and restaurants and the oldest carousel in the U.S....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property was extremely clean and very comfortable. The owners have thought of everything you might need and then some. Could not have picked a better location ....easy to get to all the attractions and beaches. This is our 3rd time using VRBO and we have never been disappointed. This one bedroom has lots of room and you have your privacy, yet the owners are available if you need them. I would definitely recommend this property. WHAT was important to us was that we did not have any steps to climb and your car was parked off the street in private parking close to your front door for easy loading and unloading. We would use this property again....it's more than a 5 star hotel !!!
- Guest Mickey (Quincy, Illinois)
- Date of stay 09/03/13
- Review Submitted 09/15/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, adventure seekers, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: Donna, We are so glad that you enjoyed your vacation. That is our aim and why we have put a lot of thought into preparing our unit. We want our guests to be comfortable and have whatever they need while they stay with us.
Our stay at this rental was more than I expected it would be. The furnishings were very nice and it was CLEAN! Owners Geri and Willliam have thought of everything in making this space feel like home. Provided were beach chairs, towels and even an umbrella! I did leave a note in the guest book suggesting that a pair of bikes would have been a nice amenity for travel to the beach! There was not anything missing that I would have had to bring from home other than my clothes and maybe my comfy pillow! Thank you Geri for a wonderful place to stay. We will recommend you to others!
- Guest Karen P.
- Date of stay 08/13/13
- Review Submitted 08/23/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway.
Owner response: Thank you for your review. We enjoyed having you as our guests and would love to have you return again.
AWESOME VACATION RENTAL AND GRACIOUS HOSTS
AWESOME VACATION RENTAL AND GRACIOUS HOSTS
We will definately come back here. These owners made sure everything was available for your use. Location perfect, close to the beaches, but yet away from the trafic. This has been the best 12 days ever spent on a vacation Holiday. If you are looking for a romantic getaway this is an absolute destination. Stay with Bill and Geri and really enjoy this perfect vacation spot.
- Guest happy vacationer (Switzerland/Usa)
- Date of stay 07/23/13
- Review Submitted 08/03/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, adventure seekers, girls getaway, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: Darlene & Glenn, You were wonderful guests and we look forward to having you return sometime. Geri & Bill
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Payment by bank check only, call for further payment information. 860-460-7776.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Westerly Airport at 4 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Point Judith, New London at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Westerly at 7 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 1 at 1.2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Misquamicut at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Venice Restaurant at 1.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Winnapaug Public Course at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Venice Restaurant at 1.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
- Primary: 860-460-7776
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ground level apartment with private entrance, picnic area with barbeque grill.
The rest of the house.
TV with cable.
Plenty of parking right outside your door.
TV with DVD and (stereo throughout the apartment).
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 10, 2013